merman (bbs ships)

By JulsMartin9

marcel and brock was planning go to the beach with evan. they thought they were going to simply hang out and... More

part one
part two
part three
part four
part five
part six
part seven
part eight
part ten

part nine

148 4 11
By JulsMartin9

   the picture above represents what mini's tail looks like

Tyler's pov
We're following nogla whose leading us to a guy he knows. well Nogla is the type where he'll socialize with anybody. i'm not surprised that he knows someone. we're casually swimming when Nogla all of a sudden stoped. we were in front of a weird dark cave.  
"this is the stop" he sighedbefore he went into the cave.
"nogla" i said and he turned around to us.
"where are we?" i said sounding a little scared.
"Y/N's house" he smiled and went into the cave.

who is Y/N?

we all went into the cave slowly.
"Y/N! Y/N! are you here!?" nogla screamed into the cave.
"who is there?" a voice echoed through the cave.
"its me! nogla!" nogla screamed into the cave.
we were just casually swimming in the cave when i felt i strange breeze go through my body.
"what the hell was that?!" ohm yelled.
"look what we have here. hello nogla" i saw a dark figure with red eyes in front of us. "Y/N. we need you're help" nogla said to the black figure in front of us.
"what is it?" the figure said.
"we need to find our friend" nogla said slowly swimming towards the figure.
"before anything. you know what to do" the figure said.
nogla sighed and pulled out a red glowing pebble looking thing.
"here" nogla said while handing the red pebble to the figure.
"okay. now come in before anyone sees us" the figure said while fading away into the darkness.
we start swimming into the cave when we entered a big room full if potions and black crystals and all kind of  witchcraft stuff.
"now whose this friend you want to find?" i was looking around to see who said that. i felt a squishy slimy thing touch my back. i turn around in shock when i saw a tentacles of an octopus.

its an octophie.

"its my friend scotty. he got
kidnapped by a human." nogla said.
the octophie nodded and went near the table that has a witchy-magic-ball in the middle of the room.
he/she closes shes/his eyes and starts circling the ball and starts chanting some weird words. as he/she was chanting the words he all of a sudden stoped and opened he/shes eyes.
"i found him" as soon as he/she says that we all gasped.
"he's sleeping near a pool" the octophie said.
"whats a pool?"Brian said in confusion.
"its where a place where humans swim" the octophie said while pulling a necklace from the ball.
"here take this. it will lead right to you" he/she said while handing the necklace to nogla.
as soon as the octophie hands the neckless to nogla the neckless  made an straight red line where it lead out of the cave.
"follow the line and it will lead right to you're friend. now go i have work to do" the octophie turned around as started doing its own business.
nogla turned to us and nodded. we all nodded in response and headed out swam out of the cave. as we got out of the cabe we all stoped in-front of it.
"okay. follow the red line. thats all we have to do" i said turning to everyone.
as i was turning i realized that smit7y was gone.
"where did smit7y go?" i turned to everyone.
"he got a letter from his mom saying that she's not feeling to well" ohm said.
"so he just left without saying anything?!" mini said with anger in his voice.
"no he told me to tell you guys. and i forgot to tell you annddddddd here we are!" ohm said not looking at us.
"HOW DO YOU FORG- okay well nevermind. lets just follow the line and find Scotty" i glared at nogla and nodded. he nodded back and started following the line.
i was about to follow nogla but i noticed that mini has been acting a little weird. he's body has been shaking and looks like he's about to cry. i go to mini and i put a hand on his shoulders.
"hey mini are you okay?" i asked and he turned around to me.
"oh yea-ah. i'm just really worried about scotty"
he said looking down.
i chuckle and i put my thumb on his chin and made him look at me.
"look. scotty is okay. don't worry" i said as i hugged him tightly. he hugged me back.
"can you two just do it later?" all of a sudden Brian interrupted us. mini and i pulled away blushing.
"ummm..Lets go find scotty" i turned to mini and he nodded in response.
"okay. lets follow this focker" nogla said following the red line.

Evan's pov
i woke up from my alarm clock and looked at my phone right away.

you got a message from "my teddy bear"
hey ummm you okay? you hung up all of a sudden.

i jumped out of bed and opened the messenger

oh sorry delirious. i just got busy all of a sudden.

i shut my phone off and put it near me on top of the bed.
i sighed and rubbed my face with my hands.
i got up from my bed and walked out my room to go downstairs.
when i went into the kitchen i see Brock and Marcel talking while having their coffee.
"morning guys" i said walking to the cabinet to go get myslef coffee.
"morning" they both said in sync.
"whatcha guys talking about?" i said while putting coffee into my mug.
"oh we were talking about what we'll do with fish tail" Marcel said not looking at me or Brock.
"okay. what did you guys have in mind"?" i sat beside Brock and facing Marcel.
"we were thinking that we'll keep him until something happens" i almost spat out my coffee.
"wait what?" i said raising my voice a little bit.
"you heard me" Marcel drank his coffee while staring at me.
"we cant keep him! we'll be in trouble!" i said almost spilling the coffee.
"we wont. nobody knows that we have him. as along we feed and keep him good here we're fine" Brock said and stood up from his chair to put his mug in the sink.
"speaking of the merman. ill go check on him" Marcel said as he stood up and headed to the backyard.

Marcels pov
i went outside to the backyard to the merman swimming and doing some tricks. i smile from how good he is at swimming.
"hey there" i said while kneeling down at the edge of the pool. the merman turns around and smiled.
"hi Marcel. what's up?" the merman said still smiling. i get lost in his ocean blue eyes.
damn...they're beautiful. wait what? no don't think that.

"no i just wanted to come see ya" i put my legs into the pool and feeling the cool water on my legs.
"wanna swim? the water is great and its like hot here" he started doing some tricks. and i would be lying that i wasn't impressed.
"nah. maybe later"i laid down on the concrete and stared at the blue sky.
"well okay" i heard the merman say.
i was about to pull my feet out of the pool when someone grabbed it and pulled me into the water.
i go up to the surface catching my breath.
"awwww man. these are even my favorite clothes" i said pouting to the merman.
"i'm sorry" he came near me and put his hand as my back. as he was about to put his other hand on my back i splashed water in his face.
he looked me shocked and i was laughing hard.
he smirked and splashed water on my face with his tail.
i was about to splash water back at him when i heard a door and open. it was Brock.
"ummm Marcel can yo-. what the heck are you doing?" Brock looked at me raising both eyebrows.
"nothing just playing around with the fish dude" Scotty looked me confused.
"fish dude?" "shut up" i said not turning to scotty.
"ummmm okay. well i was about to say that if you wanted to go hang out" i nodded with smile.
"sure. but where?" "i dont know. Evan said we'll just go to i-hop or something" i nodded and got out of the pool. "see ya later fish dude"
"later legged basterd. wait hold on. HA! how could i forget!" Brock and i looked at each other confused.

Scotty's pov
okay. its time. i get myself out of the pool and made myself sit like i don't know what it called.

i closed my eyes and started chanting
i feel myself change and opened my eyes.
yes. i feel my human legs again.
i look at Brock and Marcel with a smile on my face.

Marcel's pov
what the fuck...what in the actual fuck?! he just gave himself legs. human legs!!
i cant believe this!
"WHAT?!" Brock and i say in sync and i rushed over to the naked human.
"how tha- how did yo- what-" i looked at him with shock in my eyes.
"i can turn myself into a human" he said with a smile. i put my hands on my head and start laughing.
"well we need to get you some clothes" Brock said from behind me.
i look at Brock and nodded. i turn back to Scotty.
"can you walk?" he gave me a bruh-face.
"i can turn into a human but i cant walk,of course i can walk Marcel!"he was being sarcastic and i laughed at it.
i removed my shirt and covered his junk.
"okay. come on" i grab his hand and went inside of the house.
when i went into the house i saw Evan in the kitchen looking at his phone. as he noticed me his eye widen. "what the fuck?! since when did he learn how to walk" i ignored Evan and walked pass the kitchen and went up the stairs to my room. as we entered my room i made him sit down on my bed and headed to my drawer. i grabbed some jeans and a shirt that has black on the sleeve all the way up to his shoulders.
i tossed the clothes to him. "get changed. if you're ready you can come out. ill be downstairs" i went outside of the room and headed downstairs to the kitchen where was Brock and Evan were talking. they both noticed me and Evan ran to me.
"what the fuck just happened?!" Evan said with his big eyes. "i'll explain later. first i'll just change" i headed to the showed and turned on the water.

4-5 minutes later
i got out of the shower and walked into the living room and sat on the couch.
i pulled out my phone. nothing special.
i put my phone down and rubbed my face with my hands.
"ummm Marcel?" i look up to see who it is.
its scotty with his black and white shirt and black jeans.

(the photo above shows what scotty looks like. its like his gmod chracter)
wow...i didn't realize that he has some muscle.
damn. what? NO!! what the heck is wrong with me?!

"oh umm hi scotty" i looked at him with a smile. he smiled back and sat next to me.
"can i ask you something?"i said while looking at the floor.
"yeah?" he sounded scared.
"you remember that time when you were trying to kill that guy in the boat? i said looking at him staring in his eyes.
he sighed and then laid back on the couch.
"we were hunting. me and my friends were trying to catching him. and since our hunger just took over us we just went crazy and tried to kill him. even though i was told not to because of what happened at the beach"
he sighed again and looked at the ceiling.
"i just hope that their okay. because of me.. because i was stupid.." he started to sound upset. i put my hands on his shoulders.
"its hard not knowing what are there doing right now..." he put his hands on his face.
"if i go back to my underwater town they'll punish me for sure. nobody knows what they do to you. nobody got out alive to talk about it"
he puts away his hands from his face and looked at me with red in his eyes.
"look. i don't know what kind of rules mermans or mermaids have but its sound really scary" i laid myself on the couch and also stared at the ceiling.
"does you're friends know where you are?" i said as i turned to him.
"that's the thing. i don't know if there looking for me or their happy without me" he started tearing up and it broke my heart.
"i don't know who your friends are but if they were really friends they would be looking for you right now. that's why they said not to go whatever what you said. because they were worried. they wanted you to be safe" he turned to me and smile and it made me warm inside.
"hey Marcel i just wanted to let you kno- oh ummm hi" i look to see who it is. it was Evan.
"uhhh hello"scotty looked at Evan with a worried look on his face.
"so you we're the person who tried to kill us huh?"
"Evan!" i felt on something on my thigh and i realized that it was scotty's hand.
he stood up and looked at Evan.
" i am sooo sorry for what happened. i couldn't help myself" scotty said with sadness in his voice.
"i forgive you. but don't forget what happened. okay?" scotty nodded.
there was a little bit of silence when we all heard a knock on the door. "i'll get it" i said as i stood up of the couch and ran to the front door.
i opened it and to see a guy with brown hair. and it look like he's right eye is red and the other one is blue.
"hi my name is Brian. do you know anybody who goes by the name of scotty?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 251 13
⚠(Warning: Graphic Violence)⚠ A rumor has been spreading about a haunted video game, but when Evan and his friends find out, they just laugh at how s...
4.5K 135 21
Do you think I'm C̵̷̵͙̱͓͑̊̄ͅṙ̗͖̩̪͙̐́͘͜a̢̠̗̞̜͚̟͂͒zͧ̏͏̵̩̠̩̯͎̣̥́y͖̦͓͉͐͛͝?! !! H20vanoss ~ a lot MiniCat ~a lot Brohm ~a lot (mainnn) Terrorsnuckel ~ m...
5K 152 14
Mutated animals, that have been infected with a chemical that has been released on earth, all come together to form an elite team that is forced to s...
3.1K 118 12
The city of Los Santos is a dangerous place. A place of gangs and criminals. But, you can't have the villains without superheroes. The BBS is a dange...