Midnight City.

By InfernalPotterGames

When Serena is told by "Kadinu" the demon that she must murder the hunters, she is scared. The hunters murder... More

Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.

Chapter 1.

231 2 2
By InfernalPotterGames

 I stare at the cold stone walls of the cell. All I remember is being knocked out and waking up in here. I'm laying in a bed that is supported by chains and has straw scattered over it. My beautiful light blue dress is tattered and covered in blood stains. I sigh and lean against the wall. As soon as I start to feel tired I hear a pop and open my eyes. The demon is standing in front of me. A bright green demon with red eyes. He has 3 legs and talons that make me cringe. "Will you do it now?"He asks, his voice is high but it's scratchy and rough. "Do what?" I say confused. "You know what." he grins and takes something out of his belt, but I can't see what. The next thing I feel is a piercing pain in my leg. I scream in pain. It feels like it is on fire. I look at the demon and see a bright green dagger glowing. Tears are blurring my vision so I can't see the design to tell what dagger it is. I clutch my leg and my fingers feel warm and sticky. I'm screaming and crying at the same time. "You will do it." he says. I have no choice but to nod. He stabs the dagger in my leg again and the searing pain knocks me out.

 I am blinded by the light seeping in from the curtains when I open my eyes. I am laying on my comfortable bed not a cell bed. I'm in a light frilly pink dress, not a tattered blood stained light blue one. I look down at my leg hoping what happened was all a dream, but the wound is still there. It's covered with bandages though. Every memory comes flooding into my mind again. The demon attacking me, putting me in a cell, stabbing me, and convincing me to do it. Him stabbing was only part of the reason I said yes, they killed my parents now I kill them. I know the trip will be long so I pack many items. I pack: all of my money, about a months worth of clothes, weapons, and some other things. I take a warm bath, knowing it will be a while before I take another. I take a soap bar that smells of lemon and rub it on my skin. I take some other soap that smells of roses and massage it into my hair. I get out of the tub and change into a light pastel purple dress, and then comb my hair. I then put it into a braid and tie it up. I walk outside into the carriage and tell Him where to go. I look at my home and say goodbye. And the familiar gallop of a horse's hoofs and gravel road being crunched underneath them takes me away from it.

Continue Reading