Lust Summer With Her

Por Lordemigod

[ Royal's Series #VII ] I'll love you because you are YOU. Not because I Lust over you, But because I'm willi... Más

Prologue
Capitulo uno

Disclaimers

128 10 0
Por Lordemigod

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated,all the Names, Characters, Business, Places, Events and Incidents in this Book are either the product of the author's wide imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual Persons, living or dead, or actual Events is purely Coincidental.

No part of this story may be Reproduced or transmitted in any form or by means, Electronic or Mechanical, including Photocopying, Recording or by Information storage and Retrieval system, without the written Permission from the Publisher.

Warning: I am not a professional writer. You may encounter grammatical errors in this story.

This story conatains grahic despictions of violence, sexuality, strong language, and/or other mature themes, Sas efcharistó.

Lordemigod
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED©2020

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

169K 13.4K 21
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3M 195K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.1M 28.3K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
192K 38.6K 57
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...