On My Block Imagines/Preferen...

By ohdamnwrite

Imagines for the characters of On My Block! I will write about all characters, but most stories I write end... More

Brothers ~ Oscar & Cesar ~ Part 2
Get To Know You - Oscar
Sleep Over ~ Oscar
All Yours ~ Oscar
Brothers ~ Oscar & Cesar ~ Part 3

Brothers ~ Oscar & Cesar ~ Part 1

14.8K 93 55
By ohdamnwrite

Warnings: None for this chapter:) (next chapter gets kind of crazy)

          I was walking home from school with my boyfriend, Cesar. We had been going out for a couple months, but we had kept it secret because we knew our friend group would be weirded out by us dating. Plus, Cesar and Monse had broken up just a few weeks before Cesar and I got together, so we decided not to say anything so Monse wouldn't be hurt.

"Can I hang out at your house for a bit? My mom was in a bad mood this morning and I don't really feel like seeing her right now." I asked, nudging Cesar with my shoulder playfully.

"Uh, not today. I have stuff to do." Cesar mumbled. He had been distant and quiet with me lately, and I didn't know why.

"Oh. Okay. Well, I left my charger at your place yesterday. Can I stop by and grab it?" I responded, trying my best to ignore the feeling that something was wrong.

"Yeah, sure, that's fine." Cesar said. His mind seemed to be somewhere else.

"What's on your mind?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

"Nothing." Cesar replied. The rest of the walk to Cesar's house was quiet.

We arrived to Cesar's house and I tried my best to ignore all of the Santos members that were hanging out in his yard. His older brother, Oscar, or "Spooky" as most would call him, was sitting on a couch in the middle of the yard.

"¿Que pasa, hermano?" Oscar asked.

"Nada." Cesar replied.

"Hey, Y/N. What's wrong with my lil bro?" Oscar greeted me with a warm smile.

I smiled back and shrugged. "I dunno." I said, following Cesar into his house.

"Okay, I have things to do, can you grab your charger and go? I'll call you later." Cesar said blankly as we walked into his room.

"Yeah, sure. What's going on, C?" I questioned, grabbing my charger from his bedside table.

"I just have things to deal with, I'll see you later." Cesar said ignorantly.

"Okay, I hope you sort out whatever you have to deal with, I want my boyfriend back to normal." You said as you put your arms around him and brought your lips close to his to kiss him. He moved his head away from you before you could kiss.

"Don't... don't say that too loud. Nobody knows we're together. What if Oscar heard and tells someone?" Cesar said.

"Oscar is outside. Nobody heard me. And would it be so bad if people knew?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, Jamal and Ruby would be weirded out. And I don't want to hurt Monse. And I know you don't either." Cesar said sternly.

Monse was my closest girl-friend, and I didn't have the heart to tell her I was dating her ex.

"Okay, fine. I'm going to leave now, call me later." I said, slightly annoyed because of how ignorant Cesar was being.

I made my way out of Cesar's house and walked past the group of Santos in the yard. Oscar watched me as I left.

"Leaving so soon, hyna?" Oscar said, getting up off the couch and walking over to me.

"Cesar has stuff to do. I was just grabbing my charger. I'm heading home now." I replied, taken aback by Oscar calling me hyna. I wasn't used to being called things like that.

"Where's your house?" Oscar asked.

My house was in the same direction from the school as Cesar's was, meaning we would always walk home together, except my house was a few blocks further away from his house.

"A few blocks that way." I replied, pointing in the direction I was planning on going to get home.

"Lemme give you a ride, it's too hot to be walking around right now." Oscar said, grabbing his car keys out of his pocket.

"That's alright, I can handle the heat. Thanks for the offer, though." I replied, smiling at Oscar.

"I insist, I don't want you getting heat stroke. I was about to head that way anyways." Oscar said.

"Well, alright. Thank you." I said, getting into the passenger seat of Oscar's cherry red impala.

"No problem, Y/N. By the way, are you my brothers girl?" Oscar asked, starting the car.

I hesitated to answer him.

I thought about it for a second. We were together, but he didn't want anyone to know. If Cesar hadn't told his brother already, he probably didn't want him to know now.

"No, just friends." I replied.

"Good." Oscar said, glancing at me as a smirk formed on his face.

Good? What did he mean by that?

I shot him a little smile and we made small talk most of the drive to my house.

"So, was Cesar just in a mood today?" Oscar asked, as he pulled into my driveway.

"I don't know, he's been acting weird recently. He must be going through a grumpy phase. Thanks for the ride, Oscar. See you around." I smiled at Oscar as I got out of his car.

"See you around, chica." Oscar said, winking at me as he pulled out of my driveway.

For some reason, Oscar winking at me made me blush.

*

Since I didn't hang out with Cesar after school, I decided to head over to Monse's.

I made the short walk over to her house and knocked on her door. It was nice that Monse lived right across the street from me, it meant we could hang out all the time.

I felt a little guilty not telling her about Cesar and I, but I knew she was still getting over him and I wasn't sure how she would feel about it.

When I got to Monse's, we made popcorn and hung out in her room talking mostly about school and our favourite tv show characters.

We started getting in to boy talk.

"So, you like anyone?" Monse asked, grabbing another handful of popcorn.

"N-no..." I replied nervously.

"You totally do! Tell me who it is, girl!" Monse said excitedly.

I wanted to tell her so badly, but I wasn't sure how she'd react.

"Nah, I'm serious. No one in Freeridge is worth it." I said, hoping she wouldn't ask further questions.

Monse rolled her eyes playfully and smiled. "Okay, keep your secrets." She said.

"What about you, anyone new up in your DMs?" I asked, laughing.

"Well, actually, I started talking to Cesar again. We're thinking of getting back together, but I'm not supposed to say anything, so don't tell anyone!" Monse said, smiling.

My heart dropped.

No wonder Cesar had been acting so weird, he was feeling guilty.

Cesar was going to leave me and get back together with Monse.

I wasn't mad at Monse at all, she didn't know we were together. But I was extremely mad at Cesar for leading me on and making me think he actually wanted to be my boyfriend.

No wonder he didn't want to tell anyone, he was never over Monse! I wondered why he hadn't just ended things with me already.

"Y/N?" Monse said, trying to get my attention.

"Sorry, Monse, I just got lost in thought there. That's great... about you and Cesar. I'm happy for you." I said, trying to seem normal.

"Thank you, Y/N. You're always so supportive and sweet." Monse said, hugging me.

I left Monse's house to go home for dinner, and I couldn't stop thinking about why Cesar hadn't just ended our relationship already, since he was talking to Monse about getting back together.

Nothing made sense.

He could just break up with me, and it would be like nothing changed, because nobody except us two knew about our relationship.

Why hasn't he just ended it already?

I got into bed and checked my phone before shutting of the lights. I had an iMessage notification from Cesar. I read it out.

Hey, you can come over tomorrow if you want. I get off work at 3. - C

I hesitated to answer his message, half of me wanted to just shut him out completely.

But, I wanted to hear an explanation and I wanted him to be the one to end things, since he was the one who clearly didn't want to be with me.

I decided to use the opportunity to go to his house to confront him about him and Monse. I texted him back.
Me
Yeah, sure, I'll stop by. I'll meet you at your house when you're off work. -M

I took a breath before sending the message. I shut my phone off and tried to go to sleep, but I couldn't stop worrying about confronting Cesar.

Part 2 coming soon! I hope you guys enjoyed, it was my first time writing an imagine so if I messed up in any way don't be afraid to let me know!

Y/N: Your Name
¿Que pasa, hermano?: Whats up, brother?
Nada: Nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 534 35
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...
154K 4K 37
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
288K 20.4K 152
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
237K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them