New Hero Of Justice

By FizzyGaming

The New Hero Of Justice More

Emiya Yuto
(OP and OC)Angelica Ainsworth
Emiya Yuto's Unlimited Blade Works Chant
(OP and OC)Angelica Ainsworth's Unlimited Blade Works Chant
Emiya Yuto's harem part 1
Emiya Yuto's guns
Emiya Yuto's bonds of his harem
Heroic Spirit Emiya Yuto's Unlimited Blade Works
Erza Scarlet(Ruler)
Emiya Yuto's new servants
Demi Servant Emiya(Saber/Archer/Demi servant/alternative version of Emiya Yuto)
Demi Servant Emiya's Unlimited Blade Works Chant
Alternative Ageless/Immortal and Human Version of Venelana Gremory
Arturia Pendragon(Master Version of Arturia Pendragon)
Immoral/Human Version of Venelana Gremory's Unlimited Blade Works Chant
Emiya Yuto's harem part 2
Emiya Yuto's Harem Part 3
Half Divine Spirit and Half Human Version of Ikaros
Emiya Yuto's harem part 4
Emiya Yuto's Family
Emiya Yuto's harem part 5
Emiya Yuto's harem part 6
Emiya Yuto's Harem part 7
Mordred Pendragon(King Version)
Emiya Yuto's Harem Part 8
Emiya Yuto's Harem part 9
Emiya Yuto's harem part 10
Emiya Yuto's Harem part 11
Emiya Yuto's Harem Part 12
Emiya Yuto's Harem part 13
Emiya Yuto's Harem Part 14
Emiya Yuto's Harem part 15
Emiya Yuto's Harem Part 16
Emiya Yuto's Harem part 18

Heroic Spirit Emiya(alternative future version of Emiya Yuto)

1.1K 11 1
By FizzyGaming

Heroic Spirit Emiya(Emiya Yuto)pretty much has same powers,abilities and noble phantasms of his mainstream counterpart including he has same command seals his mainstream counterpart has and he got developed to enhanced his powers such as regeneration magic and magic resistance and new abilities as well due to him being as heroic spirit and being as Ruler Class servant.

Command Seals:Heroic Spirit Emiya(Emiya Yuto)still possessing the same very powerful command seals and he still possessing an infinite amount of command seals as Ruler Class.

Magecraft Rank A++

Magic Circuits Rank A++

Projection Magecraft(Trace Version)Rank A+

Reinforcement Magecraft Rank A+

Unlimited Blade Works:Infinite Creation of Swords Rank E~A++(Heroic Spirit Emiya Yuto's inner world has been alter and it is same to Heroic Spirit Emiya's inner world and his chant is same to Heroic Spirit Emiya's Unlimited Blade Works Chant.)

Hawk Eye Rank A+

Clairvoyance Rank A+

Eye of Mind(True)Rank A+

Requip:The Knight Magic

Regeneration Magic:Heroic Spirit Emiya(Emiya Yuto)got his regeneration magic to enhanced into very powerful levels.Heroic Spirit Emiya(Emiya Yuto)can heals and regenerates from anything and everything instantly in matter of seconds.

Independent Action Rank EX:Heroic Spirit Emiya(Emiya Yuto)possessing Independent Action Rank EX,Heroic Spirit Emiya(Emiya Yuto)possessing an endless amount of mana and he can using his Noble Phantasms and Broken Noble Phantasms without limits.he can potentially to indefinitely remain the same time period forever even if he supplies his an number amount of servants as along his head is not destroyed.

Revelation Rank A

Magic Resistance Rank A+:Heroic Spirit Emiya(Emiya Yuto)possessing same magic resistance capabilities of his mainstream counterpart.due to his status as heroic spirit,Heroic Spirit Emiya(Emiya Yuto)is able to resist full power of command seals without feeling pain.

Multipurpose Rank A+

True Name Discernment Rank A+

God's Resolution Rank EX:Unlike all Ruler Class servants,Heroic Spirit Emiya(Emiya Yuto)possessing an God's Resolution Rank EX and granting him an Infinite amount of command seals to his number amount of servants to use on without limits.Normally Ruler Class servants only possessing 2 command seals,due to his status as black holy grail living vessel which has granted him an infinite amount of command seals to his number amount of servants to use on without limits.

Charisma Rank EX

Saint Rank EX

Creator of Heroic Spirit Rank EX

Black Holy Grail Living Vessel Rank EX

Power Granting Rank EX

Power Enhancement Rank EX

Harness Power of King of Knights and King of Heroes Rank EX

Blacked The Heroic Spirits Rank EX

Independent Manifest Rank EX

Resistance To Corruption Rank EX

Divinty Rank A+

A Rank Luck

Mana:Heroic Spirit Emiya(Emiya Yuto)possessing the same an infinite amount of mana just like his mainstream counterpart and Heroic Spirit Emiya(Emiya Yuto)states he possessing Mana Rank EX.

Immense Strength Rank A+

Immense Durability Rank A+:Heroic Spirit Emiya possesses same and similar durability of his mainstream counterpart.Heroic Spirit Emiya's durability matches and combination all of 7 class servants including extra class servants such as Ruler,Avenger and Moon Cancer Class servants and remain having same and similar weaknesses of Ruler Class servant but he only has less degree damaged than all of regular Ruler Class servants.

Immense Stamina Rank A+

Immense Reflexes Rank A+

Immense Agility Rank A+

Immense Speed Rank A+

Immense Endurance Rank A+

Heroic Spirit Emiya(Emiya Yuto)has same combat abilities and same skills of his mainstream counterpart.

Noble Phantasms and Broken Noble Phantasms:Heroic Spirit Emiya(Emiya Yuto)has same Noble Phantasms and Broken Noble Phantasms as his mainstream counterpart but he stopped using them.he only using Excalibur Morgan and Unlimited Blade Works as his main Noble Phantasm including Kanshou and Bakuya and Overedge Kanshou and Bakuya.

Excalibur Morgan:Sword Promised of Victory Rank A++

Kanshou and Bakuya Rank C- and their Overedge forms

New Name:Heroic Spirit Emiya and he is called himself Ruler

Old Name:Emiya Yuto

Race:Heroic Spirit,Alter,formerly Half Human/Half Heroic Spirit Hybrid

Servant Class:Ruler Class servant

Alignment:Anti-Hero,he is still an Anti-Hero just like his mainstream counterpart.

Age:19,which the age as he dies,after he is captured by church henchmen and sacrifice to grant their wishes including his servants abandoned him and used him to grant their wishes(which left his servants in despair.)and Angelica Ainsworth kills the traitors including church henchmen and their wish has already been granted which results his death(before he dies,Emiya Yuto gives real Excalibur and Avalon to Angelica Ainsworth as last gift.)and Angelica Ainsworth continues to remain the forever due to her Independence Action Rank A+ and she continues to suffer and despair wishing that she wants her mana to run out so she can reunited to her master and she is able to use the ritual to turn herself half human/half heroic spirit hybrid and she summon her master which he became Ruler Class servant including his appearance has been alter which he is in his alter form and they went to go back time to stop his mainstream counterpart's number amount of servant's wish including his mainstream counterpart's death.17 formerly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 201 6
With Ainsworth defeated, his world came to an end, and his oath to his sister was fulfilled. Shirou Emiya welcomed his happy ending. However, fate ha...
85.3K 5.3K 200
Sequel of Fate: I Will Eventually Become the Hero of Justice
3.9K 138 15
A human reborn in the fire of corruption, grew with a body of steel, and be the fated Hero of Justice he was meant to be. Yet, he became the Counter...
145K 10.3K 36
Cop story.....