SidRa: Humsafar

By oxsidraox

Sidharth Shukla is a well-known actor and a married man. Rashami Desai is a well-known actress who has just c... More

Part 1- The meeting.
Part 2- Cute Nok-Jhok
Update!!..After 2 years

Part 3 - Lonavala

1.1K 45 17
By oxsidraox

The episode starts with SidRa reaching the hotel.

Since it is peak season currently, all the rooms are full and the booking that the show had made is cancelled. The director and producers were arguing with the staff but finally, after some time they manage to get two rooms.

Director: Hey Sid and Rashami, we were able to get two rooms but since there is only four of us here including you two, we have to share the room in pairs. I hope that is ok with both of you.

Rashami: Sir, can we not try any other hotels around here.

Director- No sorry, all the other hotels are too far away from here. And the promotion place is close to here.

Sid- It's okay sir. I can manage.

Sidharth could sense that Rashami was feeling uncomfortable sharing a room with men so out of nowhere he said:

S- Rashami and Me can share a room. I'll request for a spare mattress. Don't worry, you and Sir can take the other room.

Hearing that, Rashami felt at peace and was happy to know there was someone who could understand her.

After some time, the director and producer sir went into the rooms while Sidharth was waiting in the long queue to request for a spare mattress.

Rashami's pov

*Giggling*

Yaar yeh kitna restless ho raha hai line mein. Bechara. It's okay. I'll ask him to get out of the line and just go into the room. We can manage something.

Rashami then walks over to Sidharth when suddenly a five-year-old child sprays water on Rashami with his water gun.

Looking at that, Sidharth and the people near him start laughing while Rashami is in shock.

Sidharth then high fives the child and says

Sid- bohot accha beta. Tu toh bohot intelligent nikla. Aur spray karo Aunty ko.

Rashami- Kya bola. Mein Aunty lag rahi ho apko. Nahi beta, mujhko didi bol, usko na Uncle bol yeh. Aur Tumhara naam Kya hai?

Child- Mera naam Kaushal hai Aunty.

Sidharth: *laughing* haha Aunty toh bohot bolti hai na.

Kaushal- uncle tum kyun has raha hai. Meri mummy papa bolte hai ki jo bhi mujhse Umar se baddha hai mein usko uncle ya Aunty boliye.

Rashami- *smiling* kitna sankari baache hai tu. Tohdi dimag yeh uncle Koh bhi de.

Sid- Haan Waise bhi yeh Aunty toh bohot smart hai. Usko jo ek aur do Braincells hai , usko tum brain surgery karke nikal do.

Rashami- Shut up Sidharth.

Kaushal- Waah, uncle jeet gayi arguement mein.

Sidharth- waise bhi mein Humesha jeet tha hoon.

Rashami- ek aur thing. Tumhara jo butt rash hai Sidharth, uska Kya Hua.

Hearing that, poor Sidharth gets embarrassed and everyone around them starts laughing.

Kaushal- chiii, uncle. Mein ja raha hoon.

After Kaushal leaves, Rashami tells Sidharth that it's ok no need to wait in a long quenue and they can manage in a room.

Then Sidharth and Rashami go into their room.

______________________________________

Sid- Rashami tu change kar mein Kuch kaana order kar ta hoon

After a while, Rashami changes and Sid goes to take a shower.

After some time, Sidharth comes out of the shower and realises he forgot to bring his clothes with him because he forgot that Rashami is sharing a room with him.

Embarrassed, Sidharth slowly peeks out from the door and sees that Rashami is not there and went to go collect the food from the waiter.

He then quickly runs and tries to find some clothes but then, unfortunately, Rashami closes the door and turns around and sees Sidharth in a towel.

Rashami- Ahhhhhhh, chiiiiiii.

Sid- Ahhhhhhhhhh. Ek second I need to get my clothes.

Rashami- chiiiiii, chale jao yaha se.

Sid- ek sec my love. Mera clothes mil nahi raha. Acha chal mein yeh blue shorts peinu ya grey shorts peinu.

Rashami- Aree (closing her eyes), wear anything chal bhaag yaha se quickly.

Seeing Rashami face, Sidharth giggles and runs back to the bathroom along with his clothes.

Soon after, Sidharth comes out of the bathroom and both Rashami and Sidharth eat their dinner and go to sleep. Sidharth manages and sleeps on the couch and Rashami sleeps on the bed.

———————————————-

Both of them wake up and continue their day, doing interviews and promoting their show.

Few days pass and that how their days usually went: promoting, promoting and promoting. Some cute small moments went by SidRa, but nothing major.

It is now the last day of their stay at Lonavala. Sidharth and Rashami reach the airport and are currently boarding their flight to India.

Suddenly, a man around his 50's is seen threatening to kill himself with a knife if a young woman around her 16's doesn't come with him on the flight. Airport staff is trying to plead with the man.

The crowd gathers and Sidharth and Rashami go there to try and help the woman and man.

Rashami to the man: Please stop, children are here. You are scaring them. Don't ruin your life. You're pressuring this girl to come on the flight with you, look at her, she is in tears.

Man: Stay out of it Woman, it does not concern you. She is my daughter and she's going for her marriage.

Sid: Sir, she is treating you with respect, treat her the same way.

Sidharth then looks at the woman and whispers in her ear if she wants to get married and if not, this is her chance and she will forever escape.

Woman- NO I DO NOT WANT TO GET MARRIED. I AM ONLY 16 YEARS OLD. MY FATHER IS ALWAYS THREATENING TO KILL HIMSELF IF I DO NOT MARRY. IF I DO NOT MARRY, I WILL DISHONOUR MY FAMILY.Please help me.

Rashami immediately tends to her care and hugs the woman gently. While the security arrest the man, he throws his knife aimed at Sid but Rashami heroically catches the knife in her hand before it reaches Sidharth. Unfortunately, Rashami caught the knife from the blade end causing her hand to cut and bleed.

Sidharth immediately tends to her and screams at the staff for a first aid box so Rashami wound does not get worse.

While Sidharth takes the first aid box and wraps Rashami's hand in bandage, Rashami is struck in awe by looking at Sid.

Rashami's POV

I don't even know what happened to me. Just the thought of losing...

Sidharth frightened me for a second. But I don't even know him that well, we're only co stars after all. When the man came and pointed the knife at Sidharth, my whole world came crumbling apart and I do not know him that well. In his eyes, there is so much care and protection, I admire that about him. I've never seen someone with so much care for others as much as him. He also looks so cute wrapping my wound. Although he did a horrible job wrapping and made my hand look 10 x fatter like a rasgulla, he did it so affectionately. What is happening with me Yaar. Chiii I've become like the bahu character in serials.

____________________________

After Sidharth finished wrapping Rashami's hand, people around them started clapping for Sidharth and Rashami's bravery.

The young woman came up to both of them and pecked a kiss on both of their cheeks and hugged them.

Woman: thank you so much both of you. I cannot express in words how much You saved my life. I would have gone abroad and married a 60 year old if it wasn't for both of you. I owe you my life. Thank you so much.

Sidharth: Arrey pagli, now live your life in peace and only get married when you want to not when someone else says so ok? Do that and you will already finish owing us.

Rashami: Ya, and whenever you feel low in life, give a big smile in a mirror and everything will go away. I only want to see this smile in your face. Do you have somewhere else to go now?

Woman: Yes, I can go stay with my mother. She didn't want me to go get married but my mother got beaten by my father so she could not say anything. My name is Yasmin. What is your name?

Rashami: Don't worry that man will go to jail now and will be far away from your life. My name is Rashami and this is Sidharth.

Yasmin: thank you Rashami di and Sidharth Bhai. I will never forget what you did for me. Someday if I ever have children, I will name them Sidharth and Rashami in honour of you.

Saying this, Yasmin hugged both of them and went with security to go back in her now safe home.

Sidharth now in a shocked face looks at Rashami.

Rashami- What, Aise kyun dekh raha ho.

Sid- Ab hum...

Rashami- ab hum Kya?

Sid- BHAI BEHEN HOGAYE.

Rashami starts to laugh at his bakwas joke.

Rashami- Itna bakwas joke Maine ab tak nahi suni zindagi mein.

Sidharth- Kyun kuch aur tum chaiye hum bane.*wink*

Rashami- nahi nahi Maine yeh nahi bola.

Poor Rashami starts blushing and runs away from Sidharth.

—————————————-

Sidharth POV

She's so cute. I have never seen a girl do what she has just done for me. Even Shehnaaz would never do that for me. If she hadn't caught that knife in time, I would have definitely reached upar by now. She saved my life and I forever owe my life to her. Why is this ladki making me express feelings I have never shown and knew I even had before. What is happening to me? I only know her since a few days.

——————————————

Precap: Rashami and Sidharth reach India. They shoot for their show and big red carpet premiere for their show. Will Rashami finally meet Shehnaaz?

—————————————

(Life tip: I'm describing the following situation based on a documentary I saw about honour killing. Please if you ever happen to be forced into going abroad or happen to be in high security with body scanning and you are facing similar abuse, try and put a small metal object such as a spoon in your undergarments or your socks and that will immediately alert and notify the security and you can escape and receive help.)

________________________

Sorry, I was very late, COVID 19 is getting worse here. Thankfully, I and my family are safe and I pray that all of you and your families and safe and sound in your homes. Hopefully, coronavirus situation gets controlled and we stop losing any more innocent people.

Thank you so much for reading. Stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 27.3K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
712K 27.5K 75
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
2.7M 22.8K 8
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.2M 29.8K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...