Westwood Road

Per purdyrebel2004

The third book in the Ashley Purdys Daughter series Rebel is on trial and she is trying to do good. But with... Més

Chapter.1.
Chapter.2.
Chapter.3.
Chapter.4.
Chapter.5,
Chapter.6.
Chapter.7.
chapter.8.
Chapter.9.
A/N
A/N
A/N
Chapter.10
Chapter.11.
Chapter.12.
Chapter.13.
A/N
Chapter.14.
Chapter.15.
Chapter.16.
Chapter.17.
Chapter.19.
Chapter.20.
Chapter.21.
Chapter.22.
Chapter.23.
Chapter. 24.
Chapter.25.
Chapter.26.
Chapter.27.
Chapter.28.
Chapter.29.
Chapter. 30.
Chapter.31.
Chapter.32.
Chapter.33.
Chapter.34.
Chapter.35.
Chapter.36.
Chapter.37.
Chapter.38.
Chapter.39.
Chapter.40.
Chapter.41.
Chapter.43.
Chapter.44.
Chapter.45.
Chapter.46.

Chapter.18.

182 11 4
Per purdyrebel2004

Rebel POV

I pulled up to the school and saw them waiting with a group of people that dressed like them. Some of the preppy people were dating at my car. It's probably because I'm blaring Suicide Silence.

I rolled down the window and a lot more people looked at me. I guess you hear music a lot older with the windows down.

I honked the horn and Blade turned around. He said something to Becky and them. They said bye to their friends and got in the car.

"How was school today?" I asked them as I drove off.

"Boring. Nothing much happened," Becky said.

"I see you made some friends," I said.

"Yea, we met them at lunch," Blade said.

"That's nice. Um, full warning. When we get home your finally gonna experience the paparazzi," I said.

"What!?" They all exclaimed.

"Living with a famous person especially one that is up for murder, your gonna have to get used to it. Especially today," I said.

"What happened today?" Outlaw asked.

"So, I had an interview with Rolling Stone. By the way one of the worst magazine to gt published by. Let's just say that the interview got out of hand. Just go on TMZ. It'll show you," I said.

Becky go out her phone and they all hovered around it. As thy done that my phone ring. I looked at it. It was Matt Good. My God does that guy ever stop? I answered it.

"What do you want Matt?" I asked in a Bitchy tone.

"I just want to clear my name," he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I have not talked nor have hanged out with Andy since that Bryan Stars interview," he said.

"That's not right. Andy said he has been going to your house. That's what Andy would tell my dad. Matt, do you know who Andy might be hanging out with?" I asked.

"Honestly, no. I just wanted to clear my name," he said.

"Thank You Matt, and yeas your name is cleared," I said.

We said our goodbyes and ended the call. As I was pulling up in my driveway there was a news van and the press. Shit!!!

"Ok guys. Were gonna stay in the car till an old friend of mine comes here ok?" I said.

They nodded. I got out my phone and called Robert.

"Hello?" I heard a gruff voice ask.

"Robert? It's Rebel or Avril. I need your help," I said.

"Took you long enough to call. Your all over the news," he said.

"How far away are you?" I asked.

"I'm right behind you," he said.

I heard a honk and turned around. He was behind me, I ended the call. I waited until he came to my door. I opened the door as Robert was opening the kids door.

"He's ok guys," I said.

We got out and he was in front of us trying to keep the press away. We made it to the front door where there was a lot of press and a police officer. Oh great.

"Rebel Purdy?" he asked.

"Yes," I said.

"I need you to come down to the station with me for questioning," he said.

"Are you gonna put me in handcuffs?" I asked.

"If you don't make a big scene I won't have to hw said," he said.

Unlike the last one, this one is nice. I turned to Robert.

"Get them into the house. Also, call my dad," I said.

I got in the police car. Before that I was blinded by a lot of flashing cameras. We head out. We passed my dads house and saw him on the phone. He looked at the police car and saw me. Last thing I saw was him getting into Andy's truck.

We made it to the station where there was more press.. We made it in the station where people stared at me. I stared right back at them. I was brought to an interrogation room and was sat in a chair. Hmm, I'll just annoy with them with facts and songs. I know that there is people behind that two way mirror.

"Have you guys heard of the band Falling In Reverse? Well, in their video The Drug In Me Is You, there was an interrogation room like this one in there," I said.

"This reminds of NCIS. Have you guys heard of that show? It's a good series. There is 15 seasons. I know that's a lot. They took off all the good characters, like Dinozzo, Abby, Ducky, and Ziva," I said.

"Tonight, we are young. So, lets set the world on fire, we'll burn brighter than the sun," I started singing.

"Did you know that I had to hid for 18 years! That was fun," I said.

"When I as a young boy. My father took me into the city, to see a marching band. He said son when you grow up, will you be the saviour of the broken, the beaten and the damned. Because one day ill leave you, a phantom, to lead you in the summer. To join the Black Parade," I sung while standing on the chair.

"Now tell me when are we doing this questioning?'

"I feel old waiting here,"

"Did you know Black Veil Brides was formed in 2006? One of their most popular song is Knives and Pens. Although I prefer New years Day or Drag Me to the grave,"

"Enough," I heard someone say on a speaker.

"Don't have to be such a meanie," I said crossing my arms.

I wasn't gonna stop. I pulled out my phone. They forgot to get it from me. I put on Hey Baby, by Pitbull with T-Pain. I blared it and I started dancing crazy to it. I took my flannel and hat off and set them on the table and continued dancing. Just to get on their nerves I got on the table. Just in time. Candyland by Blood on the dance floor came on. I acted like a host person in the begging of the song.

"Ladies and gentleman, Whores and sluts. Step right up, behind this curtain where all your fantasies come to life, this is a place where you can escape, Welcome to Candyland!!" I yelled.

I started jumping and dancing on the table. I was still dancing when the music stopped. I look and a intimidating man in a fancy suit had my phone in his hand.

"Hasn't anyone told you that its rude to touch a girls phone?" I asked him.

"Has anyone told you that your annoying?" he fired back.

"Your different than the other one. I like it," I said as I jumped off the table.

I put on my flannel and hat and grabbed my phone. I sat in the chair and waited till his slow ass sat down. He put a folder down on the desk. He opened the folder and laid out pictures of the interviewer.

"Do you recognize this woman?" he asked.

"Yes. She was the bitch who interviewed me," I said.

"Rebel, where were you between 12 and 1 p.m. Today?" he asked.

"I was at my house," I said.

"Do you have someone who can verify that?" he asked.

"Yes," I said.

"What are the names?" he asked.

"Ryan Manson, Alex Quinn, and Raven Cerulli," I said.

"How did you find out about the murder?" he asked.

"My friend Ryan Manson called me and told me," I said.

He wrote some things down on a notebook.

"Now, were gonna go back to Warped Tour," he said.

I groaned and leaned my head back.

"I gave my statement already," I said.

"That detective is not handling this case. I am. Now, what happened?" he asked.

"I was backstage after my performance, with my dad and Andy Biersack. When Sam Radke came up to us with a gun," I said.

"What did he say?" he asked.

"He said that, it was my fault that his dad Ronnie Radke kicked him out of the house and that I ruined his life," I said remembering the event.

"What was your relationship with Sam Radke?" he asked.

"Well we were friends up until the middle of high school when he started dating one of my bullies Abby Wright. When I went on tour with my father we got close and dated. He cheated on me with Abby and that was the end. Later, when I was doing my Avril Lavigne project we re-connected. Then we broke up because he was talking to Alpha. An ex-friend of mine. So i never knew my relationship with him. It was always confusing," i said.

It's confusing now. I mean i thought he was dead, but he's alive right now. I wish i could just tell them and this all will be over.

"Now, what vents led you to shoot Sam point blank in the head?" he asked.

"It wasn't like that. Anyways, he beat me a couple of times and I fell to the ground. He was about shoot dad when Andy tackled him down. My dad ran over to me, We heard a shot and he shot Andy. My dad started fighting him. He was about to shoot him, so I got up and ran in front of my dad and took the bullet," I said.

I took off my hat and flannel and laid it down on the table again. I lifted my shirt up and showed him the scar. I could feel tears building up in my eyes.

"After that, he went back to fighting my dad and he dropped the gun. I crawled to the gun and i shot him before he could hurt my dad even more," I said as I put my flannel and hat on.

"After that I passed out and woke up in a hospital," I said as a few tears fell down my cheeks

I looked into his eyes and saw sympathy. He shut the folder and looked at me.

"I think that will be all today. Your father is waiting for you in the waiting area," he said.

I got up and left the room. Before I closed the door I looked at him. He was resting his head in his hands. He looked through the folder again and i saw a little ice of writing. Innocent. I smiled and left. An officer escorted me to the waiting area. I saw my dad arguing with officer at the desk while Andy tried to calm him down.

"Why don't you tell your chief or whatever its called to let me see my daughter," dad said.

"Mr.Purdy, she is literally over there," the officer said pointing to me.

He looked and ran to me. He hugged me so hard that I couldn't breath.

"Dad, I love you and everything. But, I can't breath," I gasped.

"Yea, sorry. Let's get out of here," he said.

"Come on Andy," i said.

We walked out and got into Andy's truck. I got in the back and looked at Andy as he was talking to my dad.

What are you hiding Andy?

Hey guys!!! How do you like it? i wrote all of this today. That is a record for me. Also can anybody recommend me any Marylin Manson, Alice Cooper, or Andley books? I read almost all of the andley books. See ya.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

96 3 4
CC just caught his long time girlfriend cheating on him, and is now walking the streets of LA to blow off some steam. Rebel is a 4 year old that alre...
28.2K 1.3K 51
You can either read this first or second, it doesn't matter. It's like a prequel/sequel for Rebel Love. It is in Andy's P.O.V. and it starts off befo...
28.9K 418 18
Hannah grew up happy. She had good friends and a happy life. That is until her best friend leaves her behind like a cigarette in an ashtray, her moth...
725 68 30
Andy and Hope are trying their hardest to stay strong as Ashley has ups and downs and more ups and more downs. But before they can settle down, more...