Victorious Preferences

By ray-ray-2000

Hello. So I began this book way back in 2015. As I've written, my views and writing styles has changed so the... More

Break Up
How you handle the break up
How they handle the break up *Their P.O.V.*
You get back together
Nicknames
How you meet
The Silent Treatment
They have a nightmare about you leaving them
Hickeys
You wear something of theirs
Cat Break Up
They get jealous *Their P.O.V.
Periods
They meet your parents
Soulmate AUs!!
Sneezing
Jade West Imagine
Prom
Finals
You are having a bad day and they help you feel better
It's Your Birthday! Happy Birthday!!
You get a pet together!
Please Don't Hate Me
Keeping Cool
Surprise!
How you Kiss
How you Hug
How you Cuddle
How they show PDA
Snow Day!
You get signed to a big label
Request "Rules"
Accidental Hit
Robbie Imagine-The Passing Down of Rex
Phone Contact Names and Why
Dating would include...
Andre Imagine--You free?
Sushi Savior-Jade Imagine
They Walk in on you Changing
Defense Squad! (They Defend You)
Red String Soulmate AU
Beck Imagine **TRIGGER WARNING: CONTAINS ABUSE**
Robbie Imagine--To Crush a Watermelon
Jade Imagine **CONTAINS MENTIONS OF TORTURE AND PARENTS BEING KILLED**
Jade Imagine--Shot Through the Heart, but not really
Plus Size Latina/Latino
You have a Childlike/Innocent Personality
Making Out

They Comfort You After A Bad Day

7K 109 40
By ray-ray-2000

Hello my lovelies. I'm 98% sure this is a requested preference, unless I have finally lost my mind. I remember reading this request somewhere but I cannot find it. Anyway, I hope you enjoy! P.S. In this preference, you're older and live together K byeeeee

Beck: "Baby? I'm home!" I heard Beck call from the front door. I sighed into the pillow my face was pressed in. I had a really bad day and I came home to an empty house, so I threw myself face down on Beck and I's bed on his side, trying to drink in his lingering scent. As much as I wanted to see Beck, my body refused to move or call back to him. "Baby?" Beck called once more, his voice moving closer. "Y/N?" His voice was now right outside our bedroom door. I finally worked up enough energy to turn my head and let out a little noise of confirmation. Out of the corner of my eye I watched the door creak open.

Beck stepped into our room, shutting the door behind him. I heard him let out a little sigh, "Oh honey. Bad day?" He asked. I let out another little noise. Beck clicked his tongue a couple times before walking forward and sitting down by my side. I felt a gentle hand rest on my lower back before it slowly began moving up and down. I let out a little groan of contentment and buried my face further into the pillow. "Do you want to talk about it or do you want a distraction?" Beck questioned softly. "Distract" I mumbled back in response. "Alright" Beck whispered back.

There was a slight movement from beside me. Beck gently rolled me over on my side and moved me to where Beck could gently lay down behind me. Beck wrapped his arms around my middle and grabbed my hand. His thumb began to make circles on the back of my hand. "Is it okay if I tell you about my day?" Beck asked gently. I let out a little hum and gave him a slight nod. "Okay." Beck breathed out. Beck cleared his throat and pulled me closer into his chest. "Today was pretty normal..."

Andre: "What are you doing?" Andre questioned from the doorframe of our bedroom, staring at me lying on the bed. "I had a bad day," I mumbled from the blanket burrito I had rolled myself in to. Andre stuck out his bottom lip at me, "I'm sorry babe." Andre apologized. I let out a little sigh, "It's not your fault," I said, turning my gaze to the ceiling.

It was quiet for a little bit before I suddenly felt the hands of my boyfriend unrolling me from my cocoon. "What do you think you're doing?" I hissed, my warm limbs now exposed to the cool air. "Come on sweet cheeks" Andre said, wrapping his arms under the blanket and me, hoisting me in the air and secure in his arms. "Andre," I gasped, slapping his chest, "don't scare me like that! Give me some warning next time!" "Sorry babe," Andre "apologized", a huge grin painting his face. I rolled my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder, "Whatever," I muttered, watching the walls pass by as Andre carried me out of our room.

"Here we are," Andre proclaimed, sitting me down on our kitchen counter, adjusting the blanket so it lay over my shoulders. "Why? Why have you brought me out of my chamber?" I complained, staring at my handsome boyfriend. Andre didn't answer me with words. Instead, he pressed a quick kiss to my lips and then turned toward our freezer. He pulled out my favorite type of ice cream/frozen yogurt. (Or whatever type of dessert you like!) I gasped at the sight, "I thought we were all out?!" I asked incredulously. Andre shrugged as he got two bowls and an ice cream scoop and began scooping ice cream.

"I got some more. I know you love it so I thought I'd make you happy," Andre finished as he handed me my bowl and spoon. "I love you so much, and not just because you bought me ice cream," I said, spooning a huge spoonful of ice cream in my mouth and immediately regretting it. "BRAIN FREEZE!" I tried to yell through a mouth of frozen dairy, but failing. "ME TOO!" Andre exclaimed, his words also muffled. The two of us locked eyes and began laughing at one another. We continued to eat our delicious treat and laughing, my bad day already forgotten. 

Robbie: "Are you okay baby?" Robbie questioned from where he sat beside my reclined figure. "No," I mumbled into the blanket I had pressed over my mouth. "Do you want to talk about it?" Robbie asked. "No" I repeated. "What can I do?" Robbie asked hesitantly. There was a slight pause, "I don't know" I answered truthfully. Robbie ran a hand through his hair and let out a slight sigh. "I'm sorry I'm not better at this" Robbie admitted. I turned to face my boyfriend, "Don't be sorry honey. It's not your fault. I'm sorry I'm being so difficult." "No, no, no, no," Robbie rushed out, "This isn't your fault either. We all have bad days and sometimes we just don't know what to do about them. It's okay to not be okay." Robbie comforted. I gave him a slight nod, "Thank you." Robbie reached out and squeezed my hand, "Any time"

We sat there in silence for a few minutes before Robbie caught sight of something behind me. "I have an idea, you can tell me to stop at any point and I will, no questions asked, no offense taken." I gave my boyfriend a little nod and he got up and walked to the other side of the room. I allowed myself to roll over and see what he was doing. There he stood, his guitar strapped to his chest and for the first time today a small smile made its way onto my face. Robbie played a couple of chords before kneeling down so that he was eye level with me. With a soft smile on his face, Robbie began to play and then sing, "I met you in the dark. You lit me up. You made me feel as though I were enough..."

Tori: "Rough day?" Tori asked, shrugging off her jacket and hanging it up on her side of the closet. I let out a groan and turned to face my beautiful girlfriend, "You have no idea!" I exclaimed as Tori crawled onto the bed. She pressed a sweet to my lips before pulling away. "Do you want to talk about it?" she questioned, pulling slightly away. I gave her a nod and she nodded back. Tori laid down next the me and wrapped her arms around me, clinging to me like a koala.

"I woke up late as you know, causing me to get to work late, which usually wouldn't be a huge problem, but a couple of "higher ups" were there and so my boss had no choice but to yell at me. Then the "higher ups" were such jerks! All the did was boss me around, and yes I know it is literally their jobs, but they were constantly breathing down my neck! Like anytime I turned around, there they were. When I made one tiny mistake, they decided I wasn't capable and then put me on coffee duty for the rest of the day! Which sucked! And then I think I jammed my finger trying to get my key to fit in our stupid broken lock. And so here I am, wallowing in self-pity. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk." I rushed out to my girlfriend.

"That really is a rough day. I'm sorry baby." Tori comforted, running her hand up and down my arm. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "It's okay. Thank you for listening." I thanked Tori. "Anytime sweetheart... Hey do you want to go get my kitchen super messy in an attempt to bake some muffins or something." I let out a laugh at Tori's suggestion. I turned my head and kissed her on the mouth. "Of course I do"

Cat: Today sucked. I didn't get my good morning kiss from my girlfriend because she had to leave early for an audition. The bus was late causing me to be late causing my boss to scream about how irresponsible I am, leaving me to have a break down in my car for my 10 minute break. Speaking of break, I forgot to grab my lunch from the fridge causing me to go hungry for the rest of the day because I didn't have any money to buy anything. Then my work computer froze causing me to lose an hour of work I had to redo. To make everything so much better, it decided to begin raining on my way out of the office, leaving me to be soaked. So it's no surprise I walked straight into Cat and my shared apartment and flopped facedown on the couch, not caring if the cushions got wet.

I don't know how long I was like that, but it wasn't long before I heard my girlfriend's voice, "Y/N, baby is that you," I sighed and turned my head to call back to her. "Yeah giggles, it is. I'm on the couch!" I called back to her. I listened as her footsteps bounced toward the couch. "You're not going to believe it babe!" Cat chimed from behind the couch. I rolled over and laid on my back, watching her as she paced back and forth. "What baby?" I replied. "You know how I had an audition today? Well.... I got a call back! The director said that she was really impressed with how I portrayed the character and she really wants me to be a part of this production." Cat cheered.

Her words caused me to sit up right. "Oh my goodness baby! I'm so proud of you! Congratulations!" I exclaimed, jumping to my feet and rushing to wrap her in my arms. "Thank you baby!... Wait... why are you all wet?" She asked, pulling slightly back. "Oh... um... it's been a rough day that ended with me getting rained on." I admitted to my girlfriend. Cat let out a gasp, "Babe! Why didn't you tell me before?" Cat asked in a panic, "I would have stopped everything to make you feel better. Come on baby let me take care of you" Cat said, tugging at my hands.

I grabbed her hands and stopped her in her place. "Babe, it's okay! You have just made my day a million times better. Now come on, I'm going to take you out to celebrate." Cat stared up at me with worry in her eyes. "Are you sure?" she questioned, still unsure. I let out a little laugh, leaned forward and pressed a kiss to her forehead, "Yes honey. I'm 100% sure. Now come on, I'm taking you out to dinner." I said, pressing another kiss to her lips. Cat let out another little giggle, "Okay."

Jade: I let out a sigh as I hit play on the next movie that popped up on the TV screen. I had a really crappy day and now the only thing I want to do is watch movies and cuddle with my girlfriend. I heard the keys jingle from behind the door. I turned my head and watched Jade enter our house. "Honey I'm home! Oh you're right there" Jade said, setting her keys in the dish next to the door. "Yeah I'm right here," I sighed watching Jade shrug off her jacket. Jade paused and turned to me an eyebrow raised, "Are you okay baby?" She asked softly. I let out another sigh and shook my head, "Not really, I had a really bad day. And I was wondering if we can cuddle and watch movies." Jade nodded her head and quickly finished up what she was doing before rushing over and crashing her body on me.

"Oof!" I let out as Jade's body hit mine. Jade didn't say anything as she wrapped her arms around me and adjusted her legs so that she was straddling me. For a few minutes the only sound was the movie playing. Jade pulled back a little bit before leaning forward and pressing a kiss to my lips. Her kisses slowly trailing to my cheek and then slowly made their way down to my neck and collarbone. I let out a little sigh in contentment at her kisses. They began to trail back up until she laid one final big kiss on my lips. "I love you so much. I'm sorry you had a horrible day." Jade apologized, nuzzling her face into my neck. I let a soft smile grace my face. "I love you too honey. You don't have to be sorry though, it's not your fault." I said, nuzzling my nose in her hair. "Doesn't make me any less sorry.... How about we order way too much chinese food and stay up too late watching movies?" Jade offered up. I hummed in agreement, "that sounds wonderful"

And there you have it! I hope you enjoyed it! If so please be sure to like and maybe comment! For anyone wondering, the song Robbie sang to the reader is "Say You Won't Let Go" by James Arthur. It is a beautiful song and you should 100% give it a listen if you haven't already!

Question of the Update: If you could turn anything into an Olympic Sport, what would you have a good chance of meddling in? For me it would be procrastinating or putting everything off until the last minute, but still getting everything done. Leave your answers in the comments below!

XOXO

Ray-Ray-2000 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.4K 18
(Bade) Beck & Jade x OMC Quince Gavineer boyfriend of Beck and Jade living high school with new drama that continues to happen almost every week We a...
918 34 11
What Happens When The Members Of The ICarly Webshow Start Going To School At Hollywood Arts Highschool? Read To Find Out! Main Characters/Focus: Jad...
169K 3.3K 26
•Vote and comment• highest ranking-#55 in loveislove #75 in lesbian #949 in featured #49 in lesbianfiction *some of the story is about selfharm* i...
356K 3.7K 64
Brittany Oliver is the younger sister of Beck Oliver. She is a very talented singer and dancer, and goes to Hollywood Arts with her brother and frien...