Perfect Brother [COMPLETED]

By BuRocks17

Be perfect? Or be yourself...? [BBB Cahaya & BBB Api (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own BoBoiBoy nor an... More

+ Sneak Peek +
🔶 Prologue 🔶
🔶 1 - Names 🔶
🔶 2 - Cupcake 🔶
🔶 3 - Homework 🔶
🔶 4 - Little Prankster 🔶
🔶 5 - My Life with Api 🔶
🔶 6 - Want More 🔶
🔶 7 - Over 🔶
🔶 8 - Satisfied 🔶
🔶 9 - Disappointment 🔶
🔶 10 - Offended 🔶
🔶 11 - Perfect 🔶
🔶 12 - Bullies 🔶
🔶 13 - Care 🔶
🔶 14 - Good Friends 🔶
🔶 15 - Smart But Different 🔶
🔶 16 - Brothers 🔶
🔶 17 - Best Friend 🔶
🔶 18 - Bored 🔶
🔶 19 - Photograph 🔶
🔶 20 - Unforgettable Moment 🔶
🔶 21 - Lie 🔶
🔶 22 - New Friend 🔶
🔶 24 - Missing 🔶
🔶 25 - Done 🔶
🔶 26 - Pretend 🔶
🔶 27 - Hatred 🔶
🔶 28 - Little Brother 🔶
🔶 29 - A Brother's Love 🔶
🔶 Epilogue 🔶
🔶 EXTRAS + BLOOPERS 🔶
🔶 SHORT MESSAGE + FANARTS 🔶

🔶 23 - Lonely Together 🔶

1.4K 115 40
By BuRocks17

"So, let's walk around together? Just the three of us?" The blue-capped boy suggested, making Api nodded repeatedly while for Daun, he bit his lower lip and remained silent.

"Umm...." Their new friend slowly glanced at someone from a distance gloomily, making Api and Angin looked at him in confusion.

"Daun?" The red-capped boy called. "Are you okay?" He asked, glancing to where Daun was looking.

"Oh..." Api pursed his lips as he realized where Daun was staring at; their older brothers. "That one with the yellow jacket is your older brother, isn't it?" He asked, earning a slight nod from the green capped boy.

"Well, I know what you're feeling right now, Daun." The crimson-eyed boy calmly said. "And I'm also feeling that way too..."

Api glanced deplorably at his big brother, Cahaya. "See that guy wearing a white cap and a white jacket?" He asked as he pointed to a certain person between the three teenage boys. "That's Cahaya, my big brother..." He stated, cracking a smile.

Daun's brows furrowed, looking back at Api. "Can I ask what happened between the two of you?" The leaf element curiously asked.

The red capped boy chuckled bitterly. "It was actually personal. But since we're friends, I think I can trust you with this one." He said, giving a small, forced smile.

"Well, about my brother..." The crimson-eyed boy started. "He was a good big brother..." He stated, curving a small smile on his lips as he stared at the ground.

"He's like my tutor whenever I'm confused in a certain subject. Well, to be specific... Math." He continued.

"He's like my protector whenever I'm in danger. Really, it's like, he's the big brother I could ever wished for. But then..." He sighed deeply.

"One day, he just suddenly... change..." He muttered, his smile turned into a frown. "I didn't know what changed him that day..."

"Then, he'd just suddenly ignore my presence, or sometimes, call me names which some of it really offended me..." He calmly stated, hot tears started to welled up in his eyes.

"It hurts. It did. But now, I was used to it." Api finished, as he forced a chuckled but in a pained way.

"Don't worry, Daun. I too, experienced the same situation as Api." Angin softly said, smiling sadly at the green capped boy.

"My big brother, Air. Before, he was that big brother who's fun to be with and that eldest brother I always looked up to. But when he reached his teenage years, he wasn't anymore that big brother I used to have fun with, nor looked up to..." The blue capped boy stated, sighing heavily. "My big brother also changed..." He mumbled, pursing his lips.

"But, I actually felt relieved when I met Api though!" Angin stated, his before downhearted, sorrowful feeling turned into a joyful, lively one.

Api's cheerful side also evinced. "Yeah!" The crimson-eyed boy exclaimed as he slung an arm around Angin's neck and grinned.

"But, we felt more relieved when you came to us and we'd already became friends with each other." Angin genuinely said, facing Daun with a warm smile, with Api nodding in agreement while grinning.

Daun gave them a sad yet, a genuine smile, deep down he felt a bit of happiness when he met the duos, Angin and Api.

"By the way, do you have by any chance have... powers like us?" Api asked the green capped boy, his head tilted slightly to the side.

"Yeah!" Daun cheerfully exclaimed, grinning adorably. "I can control the nature!" He stated, smiling.

"Cool!" The crimson-eyed boy commented, grinning widely.

"What's yours?" The leaf elemental asked, glancing back and forth at Angin and Api.

"For my power, it's fire element!" Api said, chuckling. "But, it's still unstable so, I can't really use it properly."

"Oh.." Daun made an 'o' shaped on his lips, nodding afterwards. He then turned to look at Angin. "What about yours?"

"I'm a wind manipulator." Angin replied, smiling warmly at their new friend. "Though the problem is, I don't know how to summon them." He added, laughing nervously as he scratched the back of his head.

"I believe you can summon them one day." Daun sincerely said, giving the wind element a genuine smile.

Angin warmly smiled back. "Thanks, Daun."

Unfortunately for the trio, they didn't realized they had started walking ever since Api talked about his big brother.

"Speaking of which..." Api paused and looked around his surroundings, only to find out that they were not anymore in the park but in an place which is unfamiliar and unknown for them. "Where are we?" He asked, his brows furrowed.

"Uhh...." Angin uttered, looking at the unfamiliar place around them.

"I don't know...?" Daun answered, his head tilted slightly in confusion.

Suddenly, the three boys heard a faint, evil laughter behind them, making them startled as they slowly turned around to see what it was.

Their eyes widened in shock as they saw three, unknown men wearing all black, and thought those men were kidnappers. They couldn't do anything but to back away from them.

Something hit their backs from behind, only to realized that they hit a wall and noticed they were already at the end, worried that they had nowhere to go nor escape.

They were trapped.

"Api! Use your powers!" Angin nervously stated.

"I can't! My powers are unstable, remember?!" Api reasoned, trembling in fear while staring at the three kidnappers infront of them.

"I can't use mine because I don't know how to summon them!" Angin stated, breathing heavily.

"I also can't use my powers! I don't use it to cause violence!" Daun said, his whole body shaking in fear.

The three men grinned wickedly as they were slowly walking towards the three, terrified boys. One of the kidnappers chuckled evilly and asked. "Are you lost, kids?~"

Angin, Api and Daun froze on their spot, their bodies still trembling while staring at the three kidnappers in terror.

"Don't worry, children," Another man said, raising both of his hands up as he was prepared to grab one of the three boys. "We won't hurt you~"

"Someone, please help us..." Api's voice cracked, tears started forming from his terrified, crimson eyes.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!"

Surprised, the three boys glanced at the direction where the voice was heard. Same goes to the three men, making them grit their teeth in irritation. They saw a figure standing from the shadows, glaring directly at the three kidnappers with a menacing aura around him.

"Earth Punch!" The person shouted, emerging up three, hard rocks from below the ground and hit the three kidnappers directly on their bodies, causing them to stumble back to the ground with a loud thud.

"Leave before you'll taste another one of my powers..." The person threathened, his hands form into fists.

Without hesitation, the three men immediately got up while stumbling and ran away, disappearing from the person's sight.

"Are you kids okay?" The person asked, carefully walking towards the three boys without scaring them.

The three boys squinted their eyes to see the figure clearly. They could now clearly see the person— who was most likely in his teenage years— wearing a brown cap facing backwards and was also wearing a brown jacket. They hesitantly nodded in response, and lowered their heads down.

"It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you." He stated, smiling. "My name's Tanah. I have a gifted elemental power, which is an earth element." The earth element gently introduced himself and smiled warmly at the three, little boys.

"Are you kids lost? I can help you find your way back."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 3K 27
"You're all I need..." [BBB Petir & BBB Daun (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of the characters here. They belong to Monsta. I only own t...
47.8K 3.4K 32
"My little brother's my source of happiness... ... how about yours?" [BBB Air & BBB Angin (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own BoBoiBoy nor any of...
9.3K 974 41
Two brothers, unrelated by blood, under guidance of one God. One was birthed by God, the other taken in by His choice. One was sent away to an endles...
6.9K 170 31
Just like the title show it just one shots about Boboiboy but the difference is I might add my Oc in this one shots book............. That's actuall...