Be mine

Od sweetenersrings

*GxG* Arianas tour is gonna start in a few months. She practiced every day with her crew. A few months ago sh... Více

1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.

2.

1.5K 41 32
Od sweetenersrings

Ariana's Pov.

I woke up and took my phone.

iMessage

Dale: r u fucking serious?
Dale: she is my type
Dale: anyway u know she's gonna be mine
Dale: yesterday u embarressed me in front of her
Dale: u r gonna see Grande
Dale: Fuck u!

I started to laugh. I had the desire to beat him. Idiot.
I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I dressed up and drove to Dana's flat.

iMessage

Me: Hey I'm outside waiting for u ❤️
My Destiny🤍: commin
Read

She was so beautiful omg.
„Where are we going ?" she asked.
„I need to practice my song and I need someone who gives me some inspiration. I immediately thought of you." I said and looked deep into her eyes.
She smiled at me.

-

When we arrived I introduced her to my crew.
„Stay here I've to go to my manager just give me 5 minutes." I said to her. She nodded and sat down on the sofa.

I went to Davids office.
„Hey David, I'm here. We can practice." I said.
„Come here and sit down."
He stood up and went behind me. He put his hands on my shoulder and started to massage me. I felt very uncomfortable.
„Please s-stop." I said.
„You have been very naughty Ariana." he said eroticly.
I noticed how his hand kept going down to my chest.
„David stop."

He locked the door.

Dana's Pov.

I waited 15 minutes on the chouch. Courtney and I were laughing and talking. She is really crazy and friendly. I like her but I was worried about Ariana the whole time. I stood up and asked a woman where the office of Arianas manager was. I heard loud screaming. When I noticed that she was screaming I ran to the door and tried to open it but but it was locked.
„Ariana???" I screamed.
„Stop! Don't thouch me." she screamed.
I tried to break the door. And finally the door opened. Omg I could cry. Her manager tried to raped her. I took a umbrella and started to beat him. After a few beats he lay on the floor.
I ran to Ariana who was crying and in shock.
„It's okay. It's over." I said to her tried to calm her down.
„H-He t-t-tried to r-a." she tried to said but then she collapsed.

-

Ariana's Pov.

Slowly I woke up. The light was kinda hurting my eyes. Where were I? What happened?
„Ariana?" I heard a known voice.
When I looked to my right side, I saw Dana holding my hand. She had tears in her eyes.
„W-What happened?" I asked carefully.
„David..." she said and my memories came back.

He tried to rape me.
„Did he succeed?"
„Thanks god, no I..came in before he started to taking off your clothes." she said.
She saved me. I know her for 2 days and she saved me. I felt my heart started beat faster. She looked into my eyes and smiled at me. I saw tears falling down.
„You're an angel. I can't describe how grateful I am." I said and I started to cry. I pulled her into a hug.

-

After 4 hours in the hospital I was allowed to go home. Courtney came to pick me up.

When I was in my bed I was very confused. She saved me. She is lovely. She is beautiful. Everytime when I saw her, my heart was beating faster and faster. I was never in love with a girl before but maybe, I found love. Maybe...she is my destiny.
I took my phone and texted her.

iMessage

Me: Hey Dana...I at first I want to say thank you...what would have happened if you ....I just want to say thank you❤️
My Destiny🤍: Ariana please don't say something like that. Of course I did that for you. You didn't even know how much I was worried bout' u ❤️ how do you feel?
Me: I'm okay. Somehow...I miss u. I need to see you
Me: For real I need you here
My Destiny🤍: Should I come now?
My Destiny🤍: If you want to I can drive to u
My Destiny🤍: We can get something to eat:)
Me: This sounds great💋
My Destiny🤍: I'm gonna pick u up in 15 minutes🧸

I took my sweetener sweater and put it on

Liked by danadeville, courtneychipolone, nickiminaj and 2,904,321 others
arianagrande gonna get some food with @danadeville 🍔🍟🥪

courtneychipolone have fun 😏
danadeville u so fucking cute gosh🖤🤍
arianagrande @danadeville uuuuuu🤍
nickiminaj ohhh girlllll😼
arianagrande @nickiminaj 🤫

I heard my phone ringing. It was Dana.
„Hello?"
„Are you comming? I'm in front of your house."
„Comming girrrlll"

-

We went to McDonalds and ordered burgers, nuggets and fries. I felt good when I'm with her. She is like an angel. And she's mine. I could NEVER share her!

„You are really the cutest human on this fucking earth." I said and she grinned.
„Would you like to sleep and my place tonight?" I asked her.
„Really?" she asked suprised.
„Yes pleaseeeee we can watch whatever you want really!!!" I said and laughed.
„Omg I would love it."

Afterwards we went to the beach. It was 2 a.m lol.
I had to ask her.

„Dana...could you imagine being in a relationship with a woman?" I asked unsurely.
„Sure, but just with one." she said and I was a little bit in shock.
„With whom?"
„I won't tell you." she said and grinned.
„Are you actually in love with her?"
„I think so." she said and nodded.

Okay. Somehow I should have known. I mean she is lovely, beautiful. She is an angel. Maybe she is my destiny but I'm not her. I've to accept it.

Dana's Pov.

She looked really sad but I couldn't tell her ‚Oh hey you're my crush'.
„And you? Could you imagine to be with a woman?" I asked her and went trough the sand.
„Yeah, but I think she doesn't love me too. That's why I would never tell her about my feelings." she said.

Maybe she's in love with Courtney.
„Let's go home." she said.
I nodded and we went back to the car.

-

We sat on the sofa and were on our phones.
„Let's watch something." she said and interrupted the silence.
„Maybe IT chapter 2?" I asked.
„Ehm...I am afraid."
Awww this was cute.
„But I'm here tho."
„If we watch this then you have to cuddle with me." she said.
She is really cute. I nodded and we started to watch the movie.

She was very afraid. Everytime she moved closer to me. She smelt so fucking good. Sometimes I noticed that she was looking at me but I didn't look back.

-

Ariana's Pov.

I woke up. I felt an arm around my shoulder. I fell asleep in her arms. She was so cute when she was sleeping. I wish I could kiss her just once. I stood up and want to go to the bathroom when I heard a phone ringing. It was hers.

‚Riley'

Who is this? I saw couple of messages too. I unlocked her phone and went on their chat.

Riley: Babe please
Riley: It was a mistake I can't live without u
Riley: Please listen to me
Riley: Dana please

Okay somehow this hurts. I put her phone back on the table and went to the bathroom. He'll hurt her again.
No. I'm here! She's mine! She will be mine. When I came out I saw her on her phone.

„Good morning." she said happily.
„Morning." I said pissed.
„How do you feel?" she asked.

I couldn't be mad at her. Anyway it wasn't her fault.

„When you're with me, I'm fine." I tried to said happily.
She smiled. Omg please stop being so damn cute.

We went down in the kitchen and ate something.
„Tonight there's gonna be a beach party. My friend Mikey turns 24. You have to come too! You have to!"
„Okay okay but I need to go home first to take a shower and I need some other clothes." she said.
„Please sleep tonight again at my place." I begged.
„Okay okay I will."

I just felt good when she's by my side.

-

Dana's Pov.

I went home and took a shower. I really missed her. Okay I was sure. I was in love with Ariana. I was in love with a superstar.

I heard my phone ringing. I thought it was her but it wasn't. It was my ex-boyfriend. Riley.

„Hello?"
„Dana we have to talk."
„No we don't please let me in peace!"
„Dana please I lo-„

I hung up. Fuck you! I would never go back to him.
I went to my closet and searched for clothes.

I decided to wear a sexy dress. When I was ready I made a couple of pics.

Liked by arianagrande, zayn, dilara and 1,095,230 others
danadeville partynight with @arianagrande 🧸

arianagrande 🥵🌶
dilara u r burning 💦
danadeville @dilara miss u bestie💕
zayn look forword to see u hottie 👅
arianagrande @zayn please fuck off 😉

iMessage

Me: are u ready 🥰
my🤍: I am and woooh u look so hot 🥵🌶
Me: I would like to see u 😘🤍
Me: I'm gonna pick u up in 10 minutes
my🤍: see u baby🤍🥵
Read

What? She called me baby. Calm down. Just calm down. I drove to her place and when I  saw her. She looked soooo fucking hot. We drove to the beach and greeted the whole crew.

Ariana's Pov.

At the moment we were sitting on a blanket. I noticed that Zayn was looking at her all the time. I could beat him up.
I took her hand and went towards the sea.
„Do you wanna go swim?" I asked her.
„Sure." she said.

We took off our clothes and went in. Omg she was so fucking hot. Her body was so hot omg for gods sake.
Afterwards we were sitting on the blanket again and we were playing truth or dare. It was Dana's turn.
„Okay Dana, truth or dare?" Mikey asked her.
„Dare." she said.
„Okay Ehm....I dare you to kiss Zayn." he said.
What? I rolled my eyes. No way. No please don't. I could explode. Zayn looked at me and laughed provocative.
„Are you gonna do it?" Andrew asked her.
„I'm sorry but I don't!" she said.

I love her omg I love her so much.

„Why." Zayn asked.
„Please...look at you. You're looking like a fuckboy. You're not my type." she said and grinned provocative.

Yeah baby just like that!!!!

When we came home we were drunk as fuck. I just can't we were laughing because of everything. She wasn't as drunk as I was but the point is that she was drunk. We went to my room lay down on the bed.
„Dana?" I tried to said.
„Y-Yes?"
„Come closer, do you know that you are the cutest person on this earth? Yeah yeah you know that. I-I'm so happy that you're my friend." I said and I started to kiss her cheek. She laughed and hugged me. I think I never loved somebody like I loved her. Yeah we know each other for 3 days but I couldn't live without her.

-

I slowly woke up. I had headache because of the alcohol. Dana was laying on the floor. I had to laugh really loud. The bell rang and I went downstairs to open the door.

Wow my day started really good. It was Zayn.

„What do you want?" I asked naughty.
„Can I speak to Dana?"
„Fuck off!!! You can't!" I screamed.
„Ariana don't be so stupid. Now can I speak to her?"
„Zayn for gods sake, please go! You are the biggest fuckboy on this planet. You just want to fuck and that's it. Please go!"
„You're stupid! I like her! She is beautiful and sexy and hot." he said horny.
„And????She's mine!" I screamed.
„Now go! Fuck off!"

I slammed the door and saw Dana in the front of me.
She was looking right into my eyes.

„Good morning." I said.
„Good morning." she said and hugged me.
I could cry. I was so in love with her that I couldn't describe my feelings.

„Why are you awake?" I asked.
„I heard you screaming I thought that someone try to do something to you." she said.
Please girl just love me the way I love you.
„Yeah...You know Zayn was here. He wanted to see you." I said pissed.
„Don't worry." she said and laughed.
„I'm just yours." she added and I went red.

We put on some other clothes and made pics for our Instagram account. Then we went to StarBucks to buy something to eat.

Liked by danadeville, courtneychipolone, lizgillz and 2,509,994 others
arianagrande vibes with my 🤍@danadeville

lizgillz u two😍
arianagrande @lizgillz 😎
danadeville 🥰🤍
arianagrande @danadeville 🥵🖤

Dana and I were on the beach and relaxed on a blanket.
„You've everything. You had so much money. A big house, super friends." she said.
„Maybe I have but I feel lonley. Soon I became 27. I need my family. My lover. Maybe kids." I said but I couldn't imagine to be with someone else, only with her. Everytime she touched me I got butterflies in my belly. She was as crazy as I was. We had so much in common. I've to tell her.
„You will. You are beautiful and funny. Every guy wants a woman like you. And then you've to invite me to your wedding. I can be your bridesmaid if you want to." she said.
Oh girl don't say that! You will be my wife!!! Not my stupid bridesmaid. Fuck off!
I nodded. This hurt a lot. I love her but she didn't love me. Fuck!
We talked a lot about our future. She had the same goals as I. She wanted kids and a big house with pets. She was my destiny and my dreamgirl. I hope she is gonna be mine.

After 2 hours we went home and sat down on the sofa.

Dana's Pov.

We were watching Pretty Little Liars when suddenly someone knocked at the door. I stood up and went to open it.

It was Riley.
„How did you find me?" I asked.
„Please Dana I-I just can't live without you." he begged.
„Please Dana I'll do everything just please come back!" he said and almost cried.
„Please go." I said.
„Dana please. Please forgive me please please!"
„I won't! go!"

Suddenly he pulled me to him and kissed me.
„Let me go!" I tried to said into the kiss.
„Hey! What are you doing with my girl?" I heard Ariana saying.
„What?" Riley said and pushed me to the side.
He was very aggressive and pushed Ariana to the ground.
„If you touch her, I'm gonna kill you Riley!" I said to him. I had tears in my eyes. He looked at me and took my hand.
„I won't hurt this girl, if you go with me and forgive me!" he screamed.
„Okay, okay I will but please don't touch her." I said and I started to cry.
Ariana just starred at me.
„Don't hurt her please!" I screamed at him.
„I won't just come with me."

We went to his car and drove away. I couldn't imagine that someone hurt her. He could hit me and kill me but if he touched her I would kill him.

Ariana's Pov.

I was sitting on my sofa and texted Dana. I was crying about one hour. Where is she? What did he do with her?

iMessage

Me: Dana?
Me: please answer me
Me: r u okay????
Me: ????
Me: please answer me Dana!
Me: I can't live without u !!!!
Me: I need u in my life girl!!!!!
Me : Please answer me please
Me: I'm gonna call the police

I'm gonna kill him. She is mine. This is my girl and my life!

I called Courtney.

„Court?"
„Yeah girl what's up?" she asked.
„I've to see you. Now!" I said.
„Okay come to my place if you want to." she said.
„Okay."

I took my jacket and drove to her. When I arrived I told her what happened.

„Have you texted her?" she asked.
„Yes and I called her too but she didn't take off. I'm afraid that he's hurting her. I'm gonna kill him with my bare hands."
„Hmm...Do you know where she is living?" she asked.
„Yeah I know."
„Let's go." she said.

We sat in the car. We were in a traffic jam. I hate it!

„Ariana be honest. You know I'm your best friend. Are you in love with Dana?" she asked and looked at me.
„I am. I'm crazy in love with her. I'm so fucking in love that I can't think clearly." I said and started to cry.
„Don't cry. Tell her. She's in love with you too!" she said.
„She isn't court. She said she has got a crush. But she didn't tell me whom."
„You are really stupid. That's you!!! I saw how you looked at each other Ariana! It's clear." she said and smiled.
„I don't think so. But it's not important. I've to find her." I said and wiped the tears out of my face.

-

Finally we arrived her flat. We rang and rang but nobody openend. An elder senior went out and we could enter the building. Whe searched for her room when we heard somebody screaming. I immediatly recognized her voice and ran to the door where the screams came from.

„Open the door!" I screamed.
„Dana I'm here don't be scared okay? I'm gonna help you." I added.
Courtney called the police and we tried to brake the door but we couldn't.
I heard a shot and it became silent.
„Dana? Dana answer me please! Please answer me!!'" I screamed but she didn't answer me.

When the police arrived they broke the door and arrested Riley.
„We need an ambulance!" I heard a police officer saying.
„What happened? Please tell me what happened? Dana ???!" I screamed.
At the same moment Riley passed me.
„I'm gonna kill you!" I said and attacked him.
I stated to beat him.
„You're gonna pay for this!" I said while Courtney pulled me back.
„Baby please calm down! Ariana please look at me." she said and tried to hug me.
I started to cry loudly.

When the ambulance came they ran into her flat.
Courtney asked an officer what happened with Dana.
„She has got a bullet wound on her back. We hope that the doctors can fix this. We have to get her to the hospital as quick as possible." he said.
Suddenly I felt weak and fell to the ground. I started to cry loudly. I can't live without her.

I saw how the doctors carry her to the car.
„May I come with you please?" I asked.
„Are you family?"
„No I'm her- I'm her girlfriend." I said and he nodded.
I saw her connected to all these devices. You need to be strong. I took her hand and kissed the upper site.
I started to cry I couldn't handle with that.
„I-Is she gonna be fine?" I asked one of the paramedics.
„We don't know yet. But the doctors will do everything to save her."

-

{A/N This was kinda long :D, or not :) I don't know. I'm sorry for the mistakes :( If you liked the chapter leave a like:) or a star whatever it is :)}

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.4K 239 12
Esport championships are common nowadays, especially amongst young people. It's also nothing new to see women playing and competing in esports as wel...
467K 2K 11
These imagines are very sexy. Please be at least 15 or older to read nothing younger than that. I hope you enjoy them
85.5K 2.2K 27
then you come through like the sweetener you are to bring the bitter taste to a halt... Ariana x Female reader
122K 4K 69
An Ariana Grande Fanfiction. Read it if you want. Male Y/N