The Return | Winx Club

By winxgirl_x

Magix's biggest threat, the Trix, were finally defeated once and for all by the powerful Winx. Five years lat... More

hey fairies β™‘
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter two: catching up
chapter three
chapter four
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
π‘ˆπ‘π‘‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’! (π‘†π‘‚π‘…π‘…π‘Œ)
chapter twenty-six |special|
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
THANK YOU
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
bonus: 𝑺&𝑩
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
NEWS

chapter five

1.2K 41 1
By winxgirl_x

“Don't run!” Musa shouted for her daughter, the moment they stepped out of the mansion. Riven sighed before going to get Serenity since she couldn't get much far away because of her little legs.

“What are you so excited about, uh?” Riven exclaimed as he caught Serenity and threw her in the air as she then landed in his arms, softly giggling because she had fun, feeling like she was flying.

Musa smiled, enjoying the sight of her boyfriend with their daughter having fun, as she gladly held the front door open for Flora and Helia with Lilian, then closed it behind them.

“Until this day, I still can't believe Riven is a father. And I thought he wasn't emotionally ready 'til he was thirty.” Helia said, jokingly, to Musa, as he grabbed Lilian's hand while they were heading towards where Riven was with Serenity.

“Right?” Musa chuckled, agreeing with Helia, as they hit their fist together, playfully, as the friends they are. Flora smiled, loving the fact that the friendship between the Winx and the Specialists never faded away since their college years. “Although, he is surprisingly a very good father, don't you think?”

“Hey, you're a very good mother too,” Flora said, placing a hand on her friend's shoulder and giving a smile as Musa returned one too.

“So, where are we going first?” Riven asked them, once they stopped walking in front of him and waited for a response.

“Why don't we go to the mall first, then bring the girls to the park?” Flora suggested with Musa nodding. That was the original plan Flora and Musa talked about anyway earlier, but they both forgot to tell the guys the places they're going to today.

The two Winx members wanted to have a little double date out with the guys and their daughters, to have fun and make memories. Obviously, Helia agreed as he didn't mind, on the other hand, Riven couldn't be asked to do anything for the day. Musa found a way to make Riven change his mind, after a little argument they had but has already been forgiven by both.

Evidently, Stella had to put her little magic on Flora's and Musa's outfits for the day since the sun fairy missed creating them for her friends like she always did for any occasion. Flora was wearing a blush colour button stretched denim mini dress with a pair of sandals and her hair was straighten and left down whereas Musa was wearing a magenta sleeveless plunge V-neck belted short jumpsuit with white sneakers shoes and her dark long blue hair was tied in a low ponytail accompanied by a simple pair of sunglasses resting on her head.

Flora's daughter, Lilian, was wearing an orange short-sleeved shirt and white shorts with a pair of blue trainers. Her hair was half-bun up and half down. Although, Musa's daughter was wearing a red short-sleeved shirt with the writing 'Little Princess' and a pair of dark blue trousers with red trainers.

Helia was just wearing a simple short-sleeved green shirt and black trousers with trainers that matched his daughter's. Riven was wearing a white sleeveless shirt and ebony trousers with sandals.

“Five minutes from here there's a bus stop. We're going to take it and travel to the centre of the city. From Tecna's calculation it's only going to take seven minutes and twenty-three seconds exact.” Musa playfully rolled her eyes at her technological friend for being always too clever for her and Flora couldn't help but giggle.

“Okay then, let's go!”

~~~

“Bye, thank you again!” Flora said to the bus driver as she was the last one to step off the bus with her daughter, Lilian, beside her, who also waved to the bus driver.

“Have a nice day!” The old bus driver man chuckled, and waved back at the two families before closing the bus' doors and sped off to the next bus stop.

Flora, Musa, Helia and Riven with the little girls, were currently located at Gardenia square. But, just before they could start making their way to the mall, which wasn't too many feet away from them, a very familiar voice shouted from far. The two fairies turned around, recognizing the voice as they frowned when they looked at that person.

“Hey!” The person yelled while waving at the two girls, with a surprised expression on her face. “Girls!”

The two Winx could recognize those dark black hair parted on one side and those dark blue glasses everywhere. And, mostly, that annoying traumatizing voice, like Stella used to say about.

“Mitzi?!” The two girls exclaimed simultaneously, making the guys turned around to where they were facing to see what they were on about. The two little girls stayed next to their mothers the whole time.

“Oh good heavens, I knew I saw someone familiar, girls! It's been a while I saw you here--” The girl, Mitzi, stopped to take a look at the two boys standing next to Flora and Musa as a grin grew on her face. “Hello to you too.” Mitzi waved, although the guys didn't do anything back.

“Sorry, have we met before?” Helia calmly said as Riven commenced on staring at Mitzi, both trying to remember if they ever saw the girl before somewhere else.

“Uh, yeah, actually I think you were the ones who saved me from some kind of monsters. Thank you for doing so.” Mitzi grinned as she winked her eye at the two Specialists, making Musa instantly mad at wasting time talking to her and Flora frowning at why they're even talking to her.

“Are we sure that the monster she's talking about isn't herself?” Musa whispered to Flora, who softly giggled straight after but tried to not show herself to Mitzi.

Mitzi looked down, at the two little girls she hasn't noticed earlier. They resembled the couple they were each standing next to, which made it obvious to Mitzi that they must be their children. “Oh, I see, you had those--.”

“--Those are our daughters.” Riven retorted as he picked Serenity up and held her with one arm, whereas Helia just put a hand on Lilian's head and the little girl smiled at the gesture.

“Mmh. Did Brandon had one too?” Mitzi wondered as she flipped her hair behind on her back.

“Yes. He's happy and married, for your information.” Flora replied, sounding already tired of being there. Still, after those years, why can't she give up on Brandon already? Stella's happy with him.

Musa placed a hand on her shoulder, showing to her nature fairy friend a smile, then secretly rolled her eyes at Mitzi.

“Wait, with that blondie, Stella?” All of them nodded again, and Mitzi cursed under her breath. “I can't believe it-- I mean, I hope they're happy! Obviously!” Mitzi lied, showing a fake smile.

“As much as we would love to chat with you, we would like to get on with our lives!” Musa said, with a very noticeable sarcasm in her tone, which made Riven grin, proud to have a girlfriend like Musa.

“C'mon let's go,” Helia demanded as they all walked past Mitzi, leaving the girl standing by herself as she watched them go. A strong feeling of jealousy built up inside her, hating to see how happy the two girls were, with partners and children of their own, and she didn't have that. What she hated the most, is knowing that Brandon is still with Stella and that they had a child together.

“The Winx are back, uh? This is interesting.” Mitzi mumbled, with a smirk. She flipped her hair again and walked off while swinging her hips.

·

“Ha, I would've loved to see how would Stella react to seeing Mitzi again.” Musa chuckled with Flora, while Helia and Riven were behind them, having their own conversation.

“She would go crazy, but fashionably, because after all, she is Stella!” Flora added as the two girls kept on laughing and exchanging thoughts of how their sun fairy friend, Stella, would have acted with the girl from earlier.

The two fairies got interrupted when three girls, who looked to be in their teenage years, got in their way, squealing as they look at them shockingly.

“Uhm, excuse me? Are you from that group, the Winx Club?!” A girl asked, with a big smile on her face, not believing her eyes, alongside her two other friends.

“Oh yeah, that's us--” Musa didn't finish her sentence when the three girls squealed even more, in a high pitch tone.

“Can we take a picture with you?! Please?”

“Can I have an autograph?!”

“I think I'm going to faint.”

The teenage girls started all shouting at the same time, creating a scene for some pedestrians around them. Flora and Musa looked at each other, confused about what was going on with the three girls, who showed up to be just fans being fans. They both shrugged their shoulders at the same time and pleased the three fans with their requests.

“Look at that, despite them not being here for nearly five years, their popularity didn't fade at all.” Riven scoffed, but a small smile appeared on his face.

“Our girls are rock stars, remember?” Helia patted on his friend's shoulder and kept on looking at them, especially Flora, doing their job as celebrities do.

The three teenage girls said goodbye and left as both Flora and Musa sighed and turned around to the boys with the little girls. “What?” The girls asked, from the looks of the guys.

“How many more people are going to stop us today, uh?” Riven questioned, sarcastically, to Musa, who playfully rolled her eyes at him.

“None, chill. Now let's go!” Musa grabbed Riven's free hand since the other arm was holding Serenity, and she pulled him towards the mall.

Flora and Helia looked at each other as they shook their heads, at the same time laughing, at the couple's relationship. Lilian gently pulled Helia's trousers, trying to get her father's attention.

“Yes, baby girl?”

“I want to go up!” Lilian lifted her arms, waiting for her father to pick her. Helia warmly smiled, before taking her up in his arms, making his daughter happy by doing it.

“Let's go in before we lose track of them,” Flora said, as they also made their way into the huge mall.

After a couple few hours, from wandering around the mall, Flora and Musa looking at clothing stores while Helia and Riven had to follow them through with the little girls in their arms, then Lilian and Serenity having fun on the mall's mechanical rides, then stopping at a food place to get lunch, then Riven watching sports channels on a television at a television display and Musa had to take him by pulling his ear to make him stop watching because they had to leave, then finally leaving the mall, the little two families have reached Gardenia's park.

“Finally! Let me sit on those benches.” Riven let himself fall on the first bench he saw that was nearest to him. Musa also sat next to him, with Serenity in her arms, feeling sleepy.

“Mommy, daddy, can we got on the monkey bars?” Lilian pointed to Flora and Helia the monkey bars she was talking about, which was barely crowded by other kids at the park so Lilian really wanted to climb on them too and have fun.

“Yeah, sure. We'll be back.” Flora told Musa and Riven, who nodded. Lilian, too excited to wait for her parents, already went off on her own on the monkey bars. “Hey! Lilian don't run and wait for us.” Flora complained as she saw her daughter ran off without them.

“Can you believe she's three already? Feels like it was yesterday when she was a just newborn.” Helia said as he wrapped his arm around Flora's shoulders. They both looked at Lilian commencing climbing on the bars. “We sure have been blessed with a beautiful life.”

“Mmh, I know!” Flora replied and Helia pecked her lips, before running to help his daughter climb on the monkey bars in case she would fall or needs help as it takes a lot of effort to.

Flora snickered looking at her husband and daughter, subsequently, a weird feeling came over her like someone was just watching her. She turned around, where there was a forest next to the park, and stared deeply where the trees were, thinking someone was there but it just turned out to be a squirrel.

“I could've sworn, I...” Flora whispered to herself, and put a hand on her forehead, thinking she was just hallucinating. “I must be wrong. There are lots of people here in the park after all.” She mumbled, looking around again, to make sure there was really no one staring at her.

“Hey Flo, are you okay?” Helia interrupted her thoughts as he called out for her.

“Uh? Uhm, yeah! I thought I saw something down there, but it's nothing. Just a squirrel.” She walked up to Helia and Lilian, joining them having fun.

Meanwhile, back in the forest behind a tree, an invisible cloaked figure, yet you could see its two red eyes, was present there, watching the two Winx with their partners and their daughters. The invisible cloaked figure just stayed there, spying on them, with a smirk plastered on their face.

The nature fairy and the music fairy, uh? Very fascinating.

~~~

“We're back home!” Musa shouted from the front door, where she was with Riven, Helia and Flora, with the little girls, Serenity and Lilian, both already running off together to go play.

“I'm going to take a shower,” Helia said, kissing Flora's head then left to go upstairs to their bedroom first, then their bathroom.

“I'll just go lay on the couch.” Riven also walked off to the living room as Musa playfully rolled her eyes and started walking away too.

“Musa?” Flora stopped her friend by placing her hand on her shoulder and Musa turned around, facing Flora.

“Yeah? What's up?”

“You know when we were at the park, did you feel like someone was staring at you from that forest?” Flora slowly asked, while nervously playing with her fingers. Musa frowned, as she tried remembering herself back in the park from earlier but all she could remember was her arguing with Riven about which ice cream flavour Serenity truly likes best.

“I don't think so. There were many people hanging around there anyway and looks like our fame hasn't faded at all, so it could be just fans. Why?” Musa crossed her arms and Flora sighed.

“Oh, nothing. You're right. Never mind what I said. Let's go check where our two little girls run to.”

“Absolutely. Lately, those two together is a perfect recipe of disaster!” Musa joked with Flora as they both laughed.

°°°°°°°°°

END OF CHAPTER 5!

Sadly, today's supposed to be the last day of Easter break for me, which means tomorrow I'll go back to online lessons for school which means I will be busy with school work but I'll definitely find time to keep on writing this book :)

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

Don't forget to VOTE and leave a COMMENT, please. It'll tell me if there is someone who likes my book and they'll remind me to continue publishing as fast as I can! ☺️

Hope you guys are doing well in this period. Stay home and save lives 💙

Until then, see you next time fairies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 144 31
We're The Winx! Follow Bloom, Phoebe, Stella, Flora, Aisha, Tecna, and Musa live their daily life on Magix world, among lessons, loves, quarrels and...
66.5K 1K 21
Aundrey Hayden, a powerful fairy without control. Her element is supposed to be fire but what happens when she can't control it? What happens when th...
3.7K 80 40
Four years have passed after the War against Kalshara and Brafilius ended. With the Fairy Animals safe and the Trix locked away beyond Time and Space...
102K 3.9K 66
This is a winx club story where Bloom has a younger, goth weird sister who's an outcast and suffers with depression. She's the keeper of the most pow...