American Idol: Steps to Great...

By AlexCooper250

McKenna Boone is a 22 year old girl from a small town called Riverside, in Tennessee. She dreamed of becoming... More

1. Auditioning
2. Mentoring.
3. BATTLE ROUND ONE
4. The New Battle
5. Far Away? Maybe.
6. Country Girl.
7. Best days of my life
8. Small town girls
9. the battle continues
11. Country Roots.

10. TOUR DAYS!!!

12 0 0
By AlexCooper250

♡ 3 years and 10 months later. Kenna came in 2nd over all and now is on Tour with Christian kane, Steve Carlson, Panic at the Disco, and more. This is a dream come true for her... ♡
McKenna Boone's POV ●
      I grip my guitar in my hand, and I.   take a breath. This is real.. oh my God. My dream is really happening! I smile. "You're up, Kenna!" I see David, the Tour leader. I grin and grab my In-ears and hook them up. I get handed my guitar, which has a wireless amplifier, that's connected to my in-ears and the Amplifiers.
I walk out and I smile at the crowd."What's up, Texas!!! I'm Kenna... Who's ready to get this party going???" I yell and I get cheers in reply. I grin. I play "Boys of Summer" and I sing it... I cant stop smiling as I sing.
         Next song I do "Heard it through the Grapevine" and I smile at the cheers I got! After, I do more music and i can't help the smile on my face!! I introduced the next song on my set list. "Okay do yall know a band by the name of Bon Jovi???" The cheers made me laugh."okay.. let's rock it.. LIVING ON A PRAYER" I smile as I sing it.
•Skip to the Last song!••
        "Okay..." I sighed."this is my last one.. y'all.. this is Small Town throwdown.. sing it with me!" I say and I sing it. I hear the guitar play and I smile. "Round these parts.. there's not much to do.. Work like a dog til Friday...Punch that clock..cash that check... Raise a little hell until Sunday.." I dance a bit,and I smile when I see BG(Brantley Gilbert) and Thomas Rhett,also Justin Moore. I grin.
        I chuckle when I hear "Country must be Country Wide..." I grin at Brantley. He smiles at me too. Then I hear screams for me to do more! I chuckled. I sigh into the microphone,"oh alright.. alright.. last one!!! Then im done y'all okay? I promise!" I do a Jake Owen song and then I say Goodnight to the crowd.
I wiped my face off and I'm in shock when I see The Jake Owen is standing in front of me. I giggle. I spot Christian and Steve. I call them over, "this your doin'??? Hmm?" I ask and they nodded. I punch their arms,"Not cool!" I say. They yelped in pain, and I giggle.
        Then I see The Band Perry come up too. And I giggled and attempt to flee. I pout when Steve stopped me. Kimberly smiled at me,and I giggled again. I hear "Chainsaw" and I grin, at Neil. "What?" He asks,"I dig drummers...heheh." I say with a laugh and I winked. He laughs and I grin. I blushed,and KP grins. I see Christian smiling at me too.
        I pouted. "CHRISTIAN!You jerk." I say teasing him and he grinned. "You love me.. you know it." He said and I roll my eyes. He grins more,then I punch his arm. "Ow. What was that for?" He asks. I grin."you jerk! You knew? The whole time??" He nods blushing. I hug him and he stumbles,"oh." He says." I uh.. heh." He laughed. He knew and planned it!
       "I love it. Thank you!" I say still hugging him. He chuckles again and I smile up at him. I hear "Done" and I grin at KP. She smiled at me and I sing along to it. Then I hear "Miss You being Gone" and I chuckled. I see Carrie Underwood come on over and she is with Taylor Swift. I grin.
         Then i hear "Better Dig Two" and a few more by TBP. We hang out and sing, having fun! I giggled when "Done" came on. I stuck my tongue out at CK!
       ■Back in the Tour bus.■
   I plop down in the lounge and Chris laughed. "Oh shut up... I'm sleepy and I want FOOOOOD!" He chuckled and Steve smiled at us.
     The bus driver goes to McDonald's and gets a bunch of food!
●Next town●
       I smile when we get to Austin! Christian winked at me. I giggle cause I see TBP watching us!  I do "All your Life". "Okay.. this song is by a band.... called The band perry. Y'all heard of them?" The fans screamed as a yes..i chuckled.
     I do one of their songs and then a few of my own. Final song of my set is a cover, Fast Car. The fans went insane for it! I laughed.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Word count: 781

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
672K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
330K 9.9K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 38.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...