Ambitious 2| All Grownup

Door OfficialBrat

All Grownup Meer

Copy Rights
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Worth It๐Ÿ“š

11

1.6K 78 17
Door OfficialBrat

KaLani

"Mane ion know what u talm bout" Bortlen said playin dumb.

I thought today was gon be a great day and I hear this nigga Bortlen got a baby on the way with the bitch that yelled at him in the lunch room.

To be honest ion know why I'm mad cuz we literally just got into a relationship and just started fucking and it take a few months to realize ur pregnant. But at the same time bitch we have been talking for 3 months.

This nigga ain't tell me shit I had to find out the same way everybody else did bitch and that's thru fucking social media.

He didn't come to school today so I used my last class of the day to come see what the fuck going on. We got another sub and basically the whole damn class skipped, Ken drove to his nigga house. Today was senior skip day.

Luckily Ciara drove her car to school so I can do whateva when I leave here.

"Oh now u wanna fucking play stupid huh?" I asked as I got in his face.

"U better sit yo ass down and get the fuck out my face" Bortlen said and got up.

"And what the fuck u finna do??" I asked.

He chuckled and sat back down.

"Yeah sit the fuck down"I told him and he grabbed me by my neck and squeezed tight and I gasped.

He pulled me down and laid me on the edge of the bed.

"Let me go" I said as I tried to catch my breath.

"Who the fuck u think u talking to?"

"Nobody.....let me go"

He let me go and I caught my breath and got up.

"U asshole, we are over I'm done fucking with you"

"You do what?" He asked.

I cleared my throat. "Nothing" I said.

"Thought so, come on" he said as he whipped it out and he lifted my dress up.

I pulled my panties down and climbed on top. He lucky I'm horny bitch.
_____________________________

I woke up in Bortlen arms naked.

I yawned and grabbed my phone and seen I had a lot of text messages from my cousins and my parents.

Bortlen grabbed my phone and tossed it on the floor and grabbed my chin and kissed me.

"I gotta go" I told him.

"No u don't, it's Friday tell them u spending the night at a friend house" he said.

"I gotta go get my clothes tho" I said to him.

"Ugh" he said as I laid on his chest.

"I'll see tho" I said.

"Aye bort" I heard then the door opened. "Oh shit".

It was Melvin ass.

"Is that who I think it is?" Melvin asked and I laughed and pulled the covers over my face.

"Wassup?" Bortlen asked him.

"Damn I'm ya homie and u didn't even tell me that, mane I thought she was our sis bit" Melvin said and we laughed.

"Cats out the bag, this my bitch" Bortlen said and I looked at him.

"I'm yo what??" I asked.

"My bi-" he said and I choked him making him cut his sentence short.

"Stop playing with me" I told him.

"Damn okay sorry" He said and I let go and laid back down on his chest.

"Y'all crazy, but bit lemme get a backwood" Melvin said.

"Top draw" Bortlen said and he grabbed my thigh under the covers.

Nelly grabbed the pack of backwoods and left out the room and closed the door.

I climbed on top of Bortlen and he rubbed my booty and he lifted me up and stuck his self inside of me.

I left off a soft moan and left love mark on his chest and neck.
_____________________________

"Where u been?" I heard my momma voice and the lights turned on and I saw her.

Damn. I'm glad I put makeup on my neck before I got here this crazy ass lady.

"At a friend house" I told her and fake smiled.

"Friend who?"

"You remember Jewel??"

"Who the fuck is Jewel??"

"Melvin Sister Jewel"

"Melvin Who?"

"Ynw Melly ma"

"Oh, I need proof then"

Oh shit.

"Ight" I said and I grabbed my phone and FaceTimed Jewel.

She answered thank god.

"Hey Guh" she said.

"Heyyy pooh, what u doing?" I asked.

"Girl just finished cooking" she said.

"Girl wasn't I just at your house chilling with you?" I asked and winked.

"Yeah guh, u left yo glasses tho"

"Girl I'm coming back in a min once I get my clothes" I said.

"Okay girl well I'll be here" she said and smiled and hung up.

"See" I said.

"Mhm, next time tell me where the hell u going before u go" she said as I walked up the stairs.

"Okay" I said.

Melvin and Bortlen stay together and sometimes Jewel, Chloe and Brandon spend a night on the weekend. Chloe(15) is Bortlen sister and ofc Jewel(16) and Brandon(12) are Melvin siblings.

They got money and moved out their parents house, they house big but it ain't as big as my house.

While they got 2 stories I got mfn 3. Periodt bitch.

I walked in my closet and packed a bag.

My phone rung and propped it up in my shoe cabinet in my closet.

"Wassup?" I said.

"Where u at?" Bortlen asked.

"I just got home, finna pack a bag"

"Hurry Up"

"What's for dinner?"

"I'm trynna eatchu" he said and I looked and seen him licking his lips.

"Boy what the fuck" I heard Melvin say and I laughed.

"Y'all nasty" I heard chloe.

"Boy u finna eat food. What y'all making?" I asked.

"Shrimp Rotel" I heard Jewel say.

"Shit bet" I said.

"Turn around for me" Bortlen said.

I turned around and looked back.

"Oh shit" he said and I laughed.

"Nigga bye, I'm on the way" I said as I hung up.

Once I finished I hopped in the shower.
_____________________________

"Open da fuck up" I said as I walked in after Jewel opened the door.

"Hey baby" jewel said hugging me.

"Hey pooh" I said hugging her back.

"Hey ugly" Brandon said as he hugged me.

"Boy u used to call me fine now I'm ugly why?" I asked.

"Bortlen said u his bae now" Brandon said as he pouted.

I giggled. "Boy so I'm ugly foreal now?" I asked.

"No I was just playing I still love you" he said and hugged me again and touched my duke and ran.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.6M 72.3K 113
18.6K 771 22
Sequel 2 Mistakes & Blessings
3.7K 261 20
โ๐–จ๐–ฅ ๐–ธ๐–ฎ๐–ด ๐–ซ๐–จ๐–ช๐–ค ๐–ธ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ฑ ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฅ๐–ฅ๐–ค ๐–ง๐–ฎ๐–ณ, ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—–๐—ข๐—™๐—™๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ง. ๐–ธ๐–ฎ๐–ด ๐–ข๐– ๐–ซ๐–ซ ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ฒ๐–ง๐–ฎ๐–ณ๐–ฒ ๐–ก๐– ๐–ก๐–ค, ๐—œ ๐—๐—จ๏ฟฝ...
452K 20.1K 45
๐—”๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ, ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜†, ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ž๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ