Queen of the Southside (River...

By jbariana18

A New gang arrives in Riverdale and tensions begin to rise in the Southside. It's the beginning of a new scho... More

Episode 1: Los Santos
Episode 2: The Southside
Episode 3: Black Queen
Episode 4: Who's that?
Episode 5: Lets Tryout, Chica
Episode 6: Spill it
Episode 7: Hey Chica!
Episode 8: One Chance
Episode 9: Midsummer
Episode 10: Sola
Episode 11: Strangers
Episode 12: Snakes Bite
Episode 13: I'm yours
Episode 15: Sweet like candy
Episode 16: Touch of Evil
Episode 17: A Secret
Episode 18: Just Between Us
Episode 19: Favorite Flavor
Episode 20:Trouble Comes in Pairs
Episode 21:Keep your Enemies closer
Episode 22:Roses Bite Too
Episode 23:Lying is a Sin

Episode 14: Ghoulies

462 10 0
By jbariana18

*****

We drove around for a bit before pulling up into Pops.

I send a quick text to Oscar that I am okay and out with a friend.

I see a notification from Archie.

Archie- Maria, please. Are you ok? Where are you?

Malachai-Everything good?

Maria-(grins) Yeah, let's go in.

He goes around opening my door, holding his hand for me.

I reach out for it walk with him in, holding hands.

We both head down to a booth, a waitress came by giving us menus.

Malachai ordered a burger and fries and order the same.

He looked up at me and smiled before handing the menus back to the waitress.

Maria-(laughs) Why are you smiling like that?

Malachai- Nothing it's just that I don't know many girls who would order a burger, its a first for me. I like a girl with a big appetite.

Maria-(laughs) Is that a good thing?

Malachai-(smirks) Yeah it is. 

I smiled before taking a sip of my drink.

Malachai- If I didn't tell you, you look really beautiful.

Maria-(grins) Thank you. You look handsome too.

He reaches across the table, grabs my hand and kisses it.

I giggle, playfully biting my lip.

Malachai- So last night, what was that about?

He just grinned cheekily.

Maria-Oh yeah the kiss, I was feeling bold you know.

Malachai- Well it was something. So Who was that guy from earlier?

Maria- Just a guy from school. Its nothing.

Malachai- Well didn't seem like just anything. 

I look at him, unsure to tell him who Archie was.

Maria- We were sort of dating but its complicated.

Malachai-(smirks) No wonder. Explains last night.

Maria-What do you mean?

Malachai-I saw him at the party, he looked like he wanted to rip my head off.

Maria- Yeah, I kind of wanted to make him jealous by dancing with you. Does that make me a horrible person?

Malachai-No, I get it I would too. I enjoyed it so no harm in it.

He just smiled back, I awkwardly smile and try to change the topic.

Maria- So tell me something about you, do you go to school?

Malachai-  I like cars and bikes. No, I don't go to school. I graduated a year ago. But tell me about you?

Maria-Yeah I just moved down here from LA with my brother. I like singing and dancing. So yeah. So you're older than me?

Malachai-Oh cool, so I guess I am. So I have to tell you something?

I look at him puzzled, waiting for him to tell me.

I hear the door behind us open harshly, I turn to see Archie storming towards us.

I look back at Malachai who looks equally surprised.

I try to get up from the booth, to get in between Archie and Malachai but I wasn't fast enough.

I see Archies fist hit the side of Malachai's face, Malachai begins to push Archie to the ground.

Maria-(yells) Archie, stop!

Malachai punches him in the face, I tried to pull them off each other.

Maria-(yells) Malachai, get off of him! 

I grab Malachai's arm before he could hit Archie again. Malachai looks back at me before getting off of Archie.

Maria- Archie, what the hell is wrong with you?

Malachai- You're fucking dead. You heard me.

Archie-(yells) Maria, you don't know who he is. He is the leader of the Ghoulies.

I look at Malachai surprised a little, his face still serious.

Maria- Do you think I care? Do you know who I am? Whatever this is between us is over, I am done playing games. Don't speak to me ever again.

I reach for Malachai's hand, we walk out brushing past Archie. 

We drive off, I tell Malachai to take me home so I can fix him up.

We pull up to my house, I unlock it guide him to my bathroom.

I check my cabinets and find the first aid kit.

Maria- You can sit down.

I carefully wipe his wounds with alcohol before wrapping them.

He looks up at me, we're both silent as I lean closer to him cleaning the blood from his face.

I stand in between in legs trying to stay focused but feel his eyes on me.

I feel his fingers brush against my thighs, I look into his eyes shyly.

Malachai- Thank you for patching me up. 

Maria-(grins) Of course. I'm sorry I got you involved in this whole mess.

Malachai- No I am for not telling you who I am. Even though we just met, I feel I can trust you. I really need people around who I can trust.

Maria- I feel I can trust you too. So what did he mean by Ghoulies, what is that?

Malachai- Its a gang in the Southside. That guy was right about everything. I hope that doesn't scare you.

Maria- No it doesn't, so am I or I will be I guess too. My family runs a gang called Los Santos, my brother is the leader but soon I will be running it. I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how to. Everyone always treats me differently because of it.

Malachai-(grins) We're the same. 

He stands up pulling me closer brushing my hair from my face, I smile looking up at him.

I lean in kissing his lips, he deepens the kiss pulling me in by waist.

I smile into it, pulling back to look at him.

He smiles affectionately, I playfully take one of his curls pulling it down and letting it spring back up.

He chuckles before taking my face in his hands, pulling me in for another kiss.

Thoughts of everyone in Riverdale and of Archie fade.

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 45.9K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...