The Oragami Hero

By Stillwell03

The Akatsuki were teleported acidentally to the future and had no way to go home. The world had changed to th... More

The Dark Secret
The Choice Encounter
Truths Revealed
Training and The Exam
The First Day
Mistress of Melody
Chasing Bells
Truth or Dare
Things Don't Add Up
The Truth
Two Geniuses
Questions and Answers
Battle of Apprentices
Ochako's Will
Era's Collide
Undead Holy Woman
An Akatsuki Christmas
Izuku vs Ochako
Three Man Squads
Hosu's Danger
Unsettling Finds
The New Generation
Training For Finals
Dark Power
Demon of the Flute
Undead Zombie Duo
Prodigys collide
Sharingan vs Byakugan
Izuku vs Bakugou
Heading Off

Bakugou Retrieval Squad

1.1K 34 7
By Stillwell03

Konan POV:

I began to sit down enjoying some tea with Sasori that he obtained a little while ago as a suggestion from miss Yaoyorozu. "Here you are." He hands me a cup with the taste being rather nice and smooth. "It's very nice." "I agree. I have to thank Yaoyorozu when I see her next. Truly is a pleasant taste." 'How can you tell if your a puppet?' I didn't question this much and just enjoyed the tea while going over a few things in paperwork. As we worked, Deidara came to us out of breath. "What's the matter? Shouldn't you be watching Bakugou so he doesn't try anything funny?" He kept panting as if he ran up the steps as fast as he could. He finally shouted what was wrong after catching his breath a little.

"BAKUGOU ESCAPED!" "What!?" "How?" "I don't know. I just left him for two minutes to splash cold water on my face at max before some weirdo opened a portal for him and the kid to escape." "You idiot! How could you let this happen!?" "Hey, don't blame me! I've been working nonstop at my other job! If you think you could do a better job, I'd love to see it." Both of them started bickering with it getting on my nerves. "Enough! Now isn't the time for this!" They immediately stopped remembering the situation. "We need an immediate meeting deciding what will happen right now." 'I do not know what is happening, but I immediately do not like it.'

Few hours later in the staff room

Everyone had sat down as Deidara explains what had happened. "Is it possible that this person has a teleportation quirk?" "I do not believe so Nezu. The person that he described does not list any known person, much less a person with a teleportation quirk in police records." I state this while looking at some files that Sasori, Deidara, and I went through prior to the meeting. "So what are we dealing with then?" "Is it possible that this guy's from our time? I mean,we don't match anyone thanks to us being tossed in this time either." Hidan states this with all of us realizing he may be correct. "The issue with that is none of us know of this man or what he is capable of." "I don't hear you coming up with something Itachi."

"Enough. It is late and we all do not wish to be here, but we are nonetheless. Our top priority must be the retrieval of Katsuki Bakugou above all else." "Issue with that is we're clueless on where he is." "Not necessarily Kakuzu. I had taken the opportunity to attach a small tracker onto Katsuki Bakugou when he was put into the prison cell. If it is still attached, we should be able to track him without any significant issue." Nezu got up and pressed a small button for a map of Japan to be shown. It pointed near Mt. Fuji right below in the forest that governs it. "We shall put together a small team to track down Bakugou and return him to us. There, we shall gain the information we need." I raise my hand for Nezu to look towards me. "I may have an idea that helps us."

The next morning Izuku POV:

I began to walk downstairs after a restless sleep. As I came down, the members of the Akatsuki and some of their students were in the common space. "Izuku, do you have a moment?" I walked over with Todoroki, Ochako, Momo, and Jiro joining behind me. "Now that everyone is here, allow me to explain an important bit of information." Ms. Konan took a deep breathe before saying in the most blunt way she can. "Bakugou is gone. Last night, he was taken out of his cell by an unknown person with whom we believe is connected to our timeline." 'Woah, didn't see that coming.' "To make matters worse, we believe this person is the same one that had given Bakugou the Curse Mark. We are not one hundred percent certain of this, but the belief adds a few things up."

We all sat in the room curious as to why we're all here at that moment. "Due to this, we have begun a retrieval squad for him comprised of three different groups. The first will be the Akatsuki going in a frontal assault with a hero team going around beside us to initiate a forced pressure from the main direction of entry into the forest. Meanwhile, a small team will be told to enter in through the longer way on the edge of where the mountain starts to force all remaining pressure to be taken off. With luck, this will end with the opposing side not being able to do anything." "But if they were able to teleport in and out of UA, how do you know this won't happen a second time?" "We'll be putting seals up Yaoyorozu, the first three will be placed by the Akatsuki and hero groups. When the third team gets into place, the last seal will be placed with only 4 of my six paths being able to pull them. Any questions?"

Shinso raised his hand curious on this. "I got one. Why tell us this plan?" Mr. Pain smirked a bit while answering. "Simple, you children will be the third team." "WHAT!?" We all shouted with Ms. Konan explaining why. "We believe that if we make a small group of people Bakugou will know, he may come back a little easier. And even though this goes against most ideals, the government allowed it saying that this is a situation that requires us to succeed for the safety of our world. So as of now, this will become the new generation of Akatsuki's debut mission. Any other questions?" All of us shook our heads no. "Then it is agreed. Be outside the gates in your costumes in 1 hour. Dismissed." We began to move to get some extra things we may need while thinking of what's happening. 'Kaachan, what are you doing?'

Meanwhile Bakugou POV:

"So their's a second stage of this Curse Mark you said?" "Correct. The original way this would work is you would need to remain in a container for a significant period of time. However, I have devised a way to do this in only 2 hours." He showed me a giant glass container that was big enough to hold  a person with five Nomu things beside it. "You never told me you worked with villains." "It is irrelevant and would not make significant difference since you now are looked at no different than a villain." 'Fair point.' I walked over to the container with the Nomu opening it to let me inside. "The heroes and Akatsuki are most likely thinking to come and retrieve you. But they will be surprised when they are faced with an army of reanimated pros and shinobi alike."

I started to think about just what this guy was after with brushing it off enough. "So what's gonna happen for us to leave? I'm guessing their going to make certain you can't whesel out of them again." "I made plans already. Even if they were to cast a barrier, it would make no difference." I got into the machine with him pressing a few buttons. "Just know that when you wake, you will become more powerful than anyone of this world." The container filled with fluids as I smiled at this thought. 'Just you wait Deku, I'll finally be stronger than you.'

An hour later Izuku POV:

As we got into a helicopter to bring us to the base of the mountain, I went over what our plan would be. "Ok, so we're going to move in a  formation similar to this." I showed them a picture with the ten of us being placed in a two team set formation. "Leading the charge will be Ocha and Jiro, they will be able to scout ahead and react to things faster than most of us. On the left will be Tsu and Shinso. Thanks to their quirks and training, we can manage some acrobatic work from there. I will be in the center of the group with Yaoyorozu. She's one of the only people that can't function as well with hand to hand combat and excels if she is behind a line of defense along with me being able to properly give information in this spot. Todoroki and Tokage will be on our right since Todoroki can use his ice half better than his fire half and Tokage can maneuver better considering her training with Mr. Orochimaru. Finally, we have Kirishima and Shiozaki protecting our rear flank. If by some chance any opponents get behind us, they can take hits better than most of us. Any questions on this?" Everyone shakes their head no with the helicopter landing.

As we got out, I gave the seal to Kirishima to put on when we got close to the forest. "Team three in position waiting for orders." "You are free to enter team three. Enemies base is southeast of your position." We obtained the orders with me signaling to start. Kirishima put the seal on with the barrier being complete. "As of right now, your job is to obtain the target. Be on guard." "Understood. Over and out." We began heading out with taking to the trees to gain a little more sight. The forest began to get dense with us tightening the formation a little to accompany this. Eventually, we were stopped by a flash bomb Ocha found to have us stop prior to activating it.

When we examined it, we noticed it was put near a trap to activate firearms to attack us. "Heavy work for this." We tried to think of a good way around it with it not working out in our favor. "This'll take hours to dismantle. We're going to have to take a detour." "Is there any other way?" I shook my head at Tokage. "This bomb is set to go off the second light is messed with for it. We cross it with a shadow, it blows." "Maybe I can help." Jiro opened her hand to show a mouth spitting out some clay. She crumbled it up to make a bird before putting it down to make it larger in size.

"That'll work." We climbed aboard with the clay bird flying high enough above where the bomb wasn't a problem. As we continued, I felt as if that was a little too easy and waiting for something else to happen. Unfortunately, I was right with a Nomu coming at us and take a wing off. "We're going down!" We jumped off with the clay bird crashing and becoming clay again. "Bad move pal." Jiro got a little annoyed with a muscle beast looking down at us seeming a little off.

"I don't think this is an ordinary Nomu." "K-kill. KILL ALL!" The thing seemed hell bent to attack us with Tokage going in front of us. "Striking Shadow Snakes!" She attacked him with Shinso joining her. "We got this guy, keep going!" "But what about-" "We got this Midoriya, just get your classmate back." I nodded with everyone continuing forward with me.

3rd person POV:

As they left, Shinso and Tokage began to prepare themselves. "Earth Style: Mud Wall Jutsu!" Shinso kept them in a dome of earth where Tokage began her assault. Thanks to her training, she was nimble and deadly with two small short swords she used like a actual snake. She kept at slicing ligaments on the monster with him kneeling down. She though she got him before she had her neck grabbed and thrown into the dirt. Shinso came over before using a kunai with a paper bomb attached to it to force the giant to step back a little. As the two escaped, Tokage noticed something off. "Don't let him touch you Shinso! I think he can suck chakra out of people!"

This claim wan't that pleasant as the beast came at them with a giant pile of earth. "Oh shit." Shinso said this as the mound came at them. Tokage was able to make two earth clones to avoid the attack with them barely doing so. This didn't stop the creature for long though, since it came at them. "This thing doesn't give up!" Shinso tried another technique he thought could work. "Earth Style: Dark Swamp!" The Nomu's legs were stuck in the dirt with Tokage starting her next move. "Wind Style: Wind Fang Jutsu!" She sliced the Nomu as fast and much as she could with only stopping when the beast looked like a bloody mess.

"Let's get going. We wasted enough time here." Tokage agreed with Shinso putting down the dome wall. As they were about to leave however, the Nomu came over and kicked Shinso into a tree. He went directly through it and into two others. "Shinso!" The Nomu came at Tokage next with it punching her in the stomach. The act made her stomach rupture and vomit blood before being sent back to Shinso as well. "*cough* *cough* You ok Tokage?" "*blurgh* I think he punctured something." Tokage began shaking before getting up. Shinso wasn't doing so well either since he was unable to see that well. Both were angered with some of their mentors words going through their heads.

Few weeks prior with Tokage

"So you want to learn about how to deal with strength?" Tokage nodded with Orochimaru considering this. "Go for the joints and you should win." "But what if that doesn't work?" Orochimaru looked over to her as she explained. "What if I'm faced with an opponent like that thing at the USJ that you and the other Akatsuki faced? What should I do then?" Orochimaru thought on this before answering. "Strength means nothing if they are immobile. However, it is not easy to incapacitate a being with strength. Sometimes, you need to find ways around them by using their own strength against them or sealing it away." "So how do I do that?" Orochimaru laughed as he answered her question. "I have a technique that you can learn to do just that."

With Shinso

"Nicely done Shinso. Your skills with earth and water are truly something. If you keep this up, you might actually be capable of Wood Style." "Thanks." Shinso was rather distant with White Zetsu noticing. "What's wrong?" "It's just, I don't have nearly as much power as the kids in the hero course. So why did you choose me?" "The hell kind of stupid question like that? Black, be nice. We chose you because you have talent Shinso. Though you aren't the combat type, you can do wonders even without the natural talent to do so." Shinso thought of this with Black Zetsu trying to help. "Just cause you have power, doesn't make you better or worse than someone. The real winner is the one that wins in the end with knowledge, skill, and strength they have. Keep that in mind kid."

Back to present

Tokage got up and started focusing strange fire in her right hands finger tips.

She slammed the tips of her fingers at the Nomu's stomach while shouting. "Five Prong Seal!" The beast stopped for a moment with Tokage running to Shinso. They began moving as fast as they could before it got its bearings back. On the way, Tokage started to spit out more blood making her nearly fall if Shinso had not supported her. He wasn't actually fairing that well either since everything was starting to get fuzzy on him. He didn't realize it right off the bat, but he had suffered a severe concussion from the hit with a few ribs broken. They quickly had to pick up the pace though since the Nomu was right behind coming after them.

When they neared the area where they saw the trap, Shinso dropped to the ground with Tokage as the Nomu jumped down behind them. They hid in some bushes trying to hide their voices as the Nomu  got closer. When he was right beside them, Shinso threw a shurikin at a tree beside them with the Nomu now knowing where they are. "SHIELD YOUR EYES!" Tokage shut hers with Shinso putting up an earth barrier for them. The tree he hit began to flash and blind the Nomu with several firearms coming directly near him. Shinso and Tokage couldn't understand what was going on, but heard guns blaring with the occasional bombs to hope this worked. The assault went on for 5 minutes until it finally stopped.

When a minute of silence passed, Shinso released the earth wall to find the Nomu's top half blasted off to indicate they won. Tokage and Shinso smiled at this before collapsing from their injuries. Shinso struggled to stay awake while Tokage almost passed out from the pain and blood loss. "Can't...pass out...gotta...help." Shinso began medical ninjutsu on Tokage to try and help her ruptured organ to just barely close the wound. She wouldn't die from it, but she needed a doctor. "Thanks." "No thanks need." "Sounds kinda weird of a way to say that." "I...may have a...con....cussion." He started to lose himself as they both passed out from pain.

And that finishes the first chapter. So the retrieval of Bakugou had commenced with the next gen Akatsuki going to track him down and save him. See how they handle this continuing forward in the next chapter. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 299 17
As Konan and Obito were fighting , Konan unleashed her most powerful technique : Paper person of God Technique which splits the lake full of paper ex...
552K 33.1K 42
𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗲 BOOK 1 γ€ŽI'm tired of seeing a world full of itself. Why can't you understand that there's no black or white?』 Sakura never thought she wou...
1.2K 60 25
Finally finding and obtaining her First Guardian and Emblem after years of struggle,pain and losses in the world of Katekyo Hitman Reborn,Yona dies a...
271K 10.1K 31
your name is y/n and you are a jashin worshipper. but thats really all you know. Haku convinced zabuza To take you with them to 'use your immortality...