Hermitcraft Oneshots

By Anon1909

Hello! Welcome to my hermitcraft oneshot book. Most of these were written around season 7, and I haven't kept... More

Information
There can only be one
Hermit challenges
Tea for Two (1)
Tea for 2 (2)
Mind And Mater (1)
Mind and Mater (2)
Mind and Mater (3)
Movie Night
The Other Side
Dog Fighting (1)
Dog fighting (2)
Love letters
With all of my heart (1)
Drunk and in love
Homesick
One Hell Of A Mess
Flesh and Blood
Scared
You've got to be KIDding me (1)
You've got to be KIDding me (2)
Tagged part two, electric boogaloo
You have to know when to let go
Who would do such a thing?
A/N
The imortal
The infant problem (1)
The todler problem (2)
Brothers
Thin Ice
Recap fluff
Vintage Beef's Vintage Cuts
Ok cupid
The ever fearless Doc
Headache
Beesumavoid
Scaredie cat? Scared of cats?
The idea of you
Xisuma
Shut up and kiss me
I'm not ok (I promise)
You're not sorry
Monophobia
The midnight ramblings of a sleep deprived poet
You are my everything
Drabbles .>.
Tag her? I barely know'er
Half-dead flowers
Telephone
Just like you
Only mortal
One, Two, Three, Four Taps
The Judge (1)
The Jury (2)
The People (3)
The Executioner (4)
Tales From Up North (Drabbles)
A Coin Flip
Oh, love! We love it!
Bloodbending
Photograph
Dear Angel
Nightmares
Double date
Hey, are you there?
Not in love, but close enough
Tagged!
Hurt me, honey
A life with someone who loves you
A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build
I don't want to be alone
Silenced
No more what ifs
Hi, glad to see you're still here.
In some ways
Waiting, hoping, praying
No Matter Where You Turn, the Past Will Always Be Behind You
Moonfall

With all of my heart (2)

1.3K 46 20
By Anon1909

Part two of the stresskall, just some light fluff~

Song is In Love by Khai Dreams.
———

"I was so scared you'd say no," Iskall murmured into the back of Stress' neck, shifting his arms and pulling his lover closer.

The two were spooning, Iskall being the big spoon. They had retired to their apartment for the night, tired and hazy with a pure feeling of love.

"And I was scared you'd never ask. Though I suppose I could have just done it myself." Stress teased, snuggling closer into her fiancé's arms.

"I was just waiting for the right time," Iskall said, chuckling slightly.

Shivers were sent down Stress' spine as Iskall's hot breath hit her skin.

"Well, the right time could've been earlier." She murmured, tired and drunk with love.

Iskall let out a small laugh, kissing Stress just under her ear. "Go to sleep.."

"Ok," she grinned and closed her eyes, falling asleep not long after.

Iskall, also tired, fell asleep quickly as well.
———

"Noo.. stay!" Iskall tugged on Stress's hand as she tried to get out of bed.

"Love, it's 11:00, I have to get up. I have a video to record," she protested, slipping her hand out of his grasp.

"Five more minutes," Iskall whined, grabbing a pillow and putting it over his head.

"You can sleep for five more minutes, but I need a shower." She giggled, grabbing a change of clothes from her dresser and walking to the bathroom.

"Also, didn't you say you were going to do a stream today?" She said, poking her head out of the bathroom.

"What's today? Monday? Shit.. I did.." Iskall groaned, slowly sitting up and stretching.

He yawned loudly, stumbling out of bed.

He heard the shower turn on as he went to get dressed, throwing a dark colored hoodie and some shorts on.

He walked into the bathroom, splashing his face with water and running a toothbrush over his teeth, smiling as he heard Stress humming something in the shower.

"I'll make food, what do you want?" He asked her after he brushed his teeth, quickly combing through his hair with his fingers.

"Whatever you're having," she replied over the sound of the shower. "Oh and put a kettle on when your done."

"Of course, I'll leave it on the table for you." Iskall said, walking out of the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

He entered the kitchen and poured two bowls of Cheerios, adding milk and a spoon to one.

He took a spoonful of cereal and stuck it in his mouth, holding the spoon there for a few seconds as he put a tea kettle on the stove.

He then wandered off to his studio to start streaming.

A few minutes later he was set up with face cam, smiling and waving at his chat. "Hey guys, I just woke up, as you can see I've got my cereal here.."
———

Stress rubbed her hair with a towel and popped it into a quick bun, now dressed in one of her fiancé's shirts and some ill-fitting pants.

She shuffled into the kitchen, pouring milk into her cereal and taking a few quick bites before the kettle Iskall had set on earlier started to whine.

She put down her bowl and poured the pipping hot water into two cups, both with the same fruity tea bags. She put one next to her cereal bowl, and put milk and sugar in the other.

She stepped into Iskall's office, holding the cup carefully by its handle.

"..Ha, yeah so we could- oh hi!" Iskall chirped, looking away  "oh thanks for the tea. Did you put-"

"Milk and honey, yeah," Stress nodded, handing the cup to Iskall and giving him a small peck on the lips.

"Thanks a bunch, love you," he said with a smile, before turning his attention back to his monitor.

"Who was that?" The person he was calling- and his twitch chat- asked.

"That was my girlfriend, she just brought me some tea." Iskall said simply, taking a small sip of his drink before putting his hands back on his keyboard.

"Fiancée- actually," Stress called from the hall outside the door.

"You're engaged?" The voice on the other end, Rendog, asked. "Congrats dude! Since when?

"Yesterday," Iskall admitted with a slight smile.

"Really?? That's awesome, dude!" Ren said enthusiastically, "I have to meet her sometime!"

"Oh I don't think that will be necessary," Iskall said, knowingly.

"Hm? What does that mean?" Ren asked, curious.

"Nothing, what were we talking about..?" Iskall said, trying to change the topic.

"You can't just change the topic like that," Ren said, a smile in his voice.

As they were talking, a message appeared in chat.

Stressmonster101 has joined

"Ooh!" Ren said. "I bet Stress knows."

The sound of typing was audible and a few messages appeared in chat asking Stress to get into a discord call.

"Wait no-" Iskall said, bumbling like an idiot.

A couple seconds later, the sound of someone joining their discord call rang through their headphones.

"Hello! Did you want to talk about something?" Stress' musical voice rang out.

"Yes." Ren said.

"No." Iskall said at the same time.

"Well Iskall over here said that he was recently engaged and I was just wondering if you knew who the-"

"Bapabapbapbap-" Iskall said. "Maybe we shouldn't do this on stream-" he frantically clicked as if trying to end the stream.

"Hey iskall?" Stress asked. "Do you have face cam on right now?"

"Yes, why.. oh no wai-" he stuttered, forgetting about turning off his stream.

Stress burst into his room with a smile, planting a kiss on his lips.

"It's me, you plonker!" She giggled, patting Iskall's head and ruffling his hair.

"Stress.." Iskall murmured, blushing up a wildfire as his chat exploded.

"Look what you've done," he said, pointing at his chat.

Stress just laughed, "sorry love."

"Aw, that's sweet." Ren chirped, having pulled up Iskall's stream.

"Oh shush Ren," Iskall said, causing Stress to laugh- as she had only heard Iskall and not Ren.

"I think it's about time I end the stream then- sorry chat-" Iskall said, flustered.

"No, it's ok- keep streaming. I'll go." Stress said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Oh and do you want me to start defrosting something or..?"

"Oh yeah, the ground beef please." He said, shooing her off.

"Ok." Stress smiled and walked out of her Fiancé's office, closing the door behind her.

———

I like it :)

I was watching through some old Stress/ Iskall vids because they decided to pop into my recommended and yeah. It's cute.

And also I usually write to get away from stress- but I know my limits. I won't write if I don't feel up to it.

<33333 seriously thank you for all the positive comments n stuff. It makes my little caffeine fueled heart happy.

OH! And before I forget I'm also working on a little something, a short(ish) book with an over arching story. Imagine that. Stay tuned ;)

-yours, grateful as hell <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 676 23
Hi. This is a Hermitcraft book! I do some pretty terrible writing, and If you like it, I thank you. Occasionally I will post some AU ideas and that...
7.4K 221 18
Hermitcraft oneshots! The content i write is completely for entertainment purposes! This is only minecraft personas! Ships : convex, scarian, grumbo...
9.8K 119 16
So I'm doing a Hermit-themed writing challenge, feel free to come along for the ride. The rules are fairly loose/nonexistent, so yeah. Have fun!
81K 1.6K 62
everyone is doing it, and I also have a lot of ideas in my head. I'll try to write about everyone, but probably will stick to a few hermits since the...