Everlasting Dream <3

By Swirlysmoothie

You know how dreams can sometimes give you a glimpse of the future? Well my dreams tell me more. My deepest d... More

Chapter 1: From Dream to Nightmare
Chapter 2: The Accident
Chapter 3: The PAR-TYY!!!
Chapter 4: Sleepover
Chapter 5: My Partner
Chapter 6: The Secret Text Message
Chapter 7: Dinner with Dad
Chapter 9: A Twist
Chapter 10: My Personal Guidance Counselor :)
Chapter 11: The Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 12: One Crazy Night
Chapter 13: The Alley
Chapter 14: Jayden's House
Chapter 15: Confusion
Chapter 16: The Ex-Girlfriend ;)
Chapter 17: The Realization
Christmas Special: The Christmas Ornament
Chapter 18: Misunderstandings
Christmas Special: The Secret Santa ;)

Chapter 8: The Date

146 5 1
By Swirlysmoothie

Chapter 8: The date

            As I walk into the balcony, the stars, sprinkles the sky with shimmering lights. It’s so beautiful and breathe taking; it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I wrapped myself into my blanket as I feel the cool air swipe through my hair.

"It’s so cold." I shivered. Why does it have to be so cold? Suddenly I felt someone's arms around my waist. I roll my eyes. He just can't get his hands off me. I smiled.

"Does this help?" he whispers into my ears. I can feel his warm breathe; making me crave for more.

"You're blushing aren’t you" He smirks at me. How does he always know that I’m blushing?? He’s no fun. I punched his arm.

"No I’m not, you perv. Get your arms off of me." I pushed him away from me. As my heart beats, I can feel my cheeks getting warmer.

"Oh, come on." He says as he comes crawling back to me. He puts his head on my shoulder and pulls me into a tight hug. I want to resist it but he's just so warm, how can I resist? Or is it just because I’m blushing??

"I'm sorry." He pouts. He thinks he can just give me "the puppy dog" look and he's off the hook? I don't think so. I turn my head away from him.

"Come on, how can u stay mad at this face???" He looks at me with his "puppy eyes", I left out a sigh. Why does he have to be so cute??

"You're so full of yourself!" I pushed his face away. He laughed and kisses me on the cheek.

"You know, I’m irresistible." He gives me one of his charming smiles and my heart skips a beat. Sometimes I really feel like I’m going to get a heart attack and right now, is one of those moments. He chuckles and snuggles me into his arms. And just like that, we spent the night looking at the beautiful scenery together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     "Good morning sunshine!" Mom was still making breakfast; I guess I'll just sit down. I look around the room; wondering where dad is.

"Where's dad?" I asked, drumming my fingers on the table. She flips one of the pancakes from the pan. Oh man, I’m so hungry!

"He's still sleeping." She says.

"Oh." I nodded my head.

Mom and dad stayed up late last night; waiting for Cameron to come home. I insisted that I’ll wait for him too but they just said I should just go to sleep.

"How long did you guys waited for Cameron to get home?" She glances over her shoulder but doesn’t answer until she was done with the pancakes.

"Around 12 am." She puts down the plate of freshly made pancakes in front of me.

"Where did he go?" I say as I pour the syrup all over the pancake. You can never have pancakes without syrup! Yum! I hope they taste just as good as they look.

"I think he went clubbing with his friends. Since one of his friends brought him home." She takes the seat in front of me.

Cameron went to a club?? Did he get drunk?? He's always so cautious about alcohol; This might be weird, since my brother is one of the most popular guys in Jefferson high, but it’s true.

"So you're saying he had a hangover???" I was shocked.

"Yeah, I thought I made that clear enough for you, honey."

The pancakes taste so bland. I grabbed the bottle of syrup; I'll just pour more syrup then. Maybe that'll help. When I was just about to pour some syrup into my not so sweet pancake, my mom slaps my hand.

"What? Why did you do that for??" I rubbed my hand. Ow, that actually hurt! Did she have to slap my hand..

"You already have enough syrup on your plate. Do you want to get diabetes??!!" She takes the syrup away from me and puts it by her side. I hate it when she gets bossy at me.

"Let's get going, or you'll be late again." She grabs her coat that was lying on her chair and her Guess bag that was on the counter.

"Wait what about Cameron??" I put my finished plate into the sink. That was some breakfast..

"He's going to have to stay home for today." She opens the front door. Lucky him. I wish I can stay home…

"Wait, with dad at home?" Oh my gosh, that'll be a mess after seeing what happened yesterday, I don’t think Cameron can stand it anymore.

"I'm afraid so.." I step out of the door and slammed it shut. Mom pulls out her car key from her bag and press the unlock button. Beep!

"Let’s just hope for the best." She tries to force a smile.

"Yeah." Mom drives out of the driveway.

-----------------

"Wow...." Lily said.

"You can’t blame him, I’ll be mad too." Alyssa claims.

"I understand how he feels, but he's still our dad. What can we do?" I take a bite out of my cookie and sipped on my orange juice.The citrus taste tingles in my mouth. When was the last time I even had orange juice?

"Let's just put this aside, Emily's looks like she's about to cry..." Lily tells Alyssa and she nodded in agreement. What? I am not about to cry! The last time I cried was in the 1st grade and It'll not happen anytime soon!

"Okay, so what are u going to do for your little date!!" Alyssa says, as she grabs my arm. She seems more excited about this then me. Maybe she should be the one on the date instead of me.

"Well come on give us the dets!” She says. What are we going to do? There's no point on asking him since he'll never tell me. I looked at my phone. That reminds me; he never really told me how he got my number.

"Earth to Emily!" I saw someone's hand waving in my face. What the. Oh yeah, Lily asked me a question, what was it again?

"Huh what??" I asked; taking my eyes away from my phone.

"Well?? What are you guys going to do tonight??"

"I don't know, he won't tell me!" I let out a sigh. I seriously do not like having people hide secrets from me, but I’ll let it slid since it is a date.

"Oh. Then when is he picking you up?" They both said at the same time. They look at each other for a minute, but since it always happens, they're already used to it. I still find it kind of funny though; I giggled a little.

"I think around 6?" I checked my phone, to see what the time it is. 5:00. Okay, i guess that's enough time to get ready.

"Well, its 5' o clock right now. So girl, you need to get ready!" Alyssa smiles at me and before I know it they were already curling my hair and applying mascara on my eyelashes. Lily tried to curl the hair near my ear but the curling iron touched my ear and I screamed in pain.

"Ow!! Lily!"

"Sorry! I'm not used to doing other people's hair! Is your ear okay? Does it need ice?" She bites her bottom lips. I sigh. Ice. That reminds me of Jayden. That was some day, wasn't it?

"its okay, Lils."

"5:45! He's going to be here soon!" Alyssa quickly finishes my makeup and she disappears into Lily's closet. I wonder what I’m going to wear. I hope Alyssa doesn't pick out something too excessive. You see, she and me have a completely different taste in everything. She likes apples and is like strawberries; she likes sparkles and I don't. See completely different.

Lily grabs the last strand of hair and curls it. After 10 seconds, she lets go of the curling iron and it forms into a beautiful curl. Thank goodness; she’s getting used to it. My ear is still bulging from the last one.

"Almost done." She smiles at me and sprays some hairspray into my hair. I coughed, I think she sprayed a little too much.. But a little more hairspray wouldn't hurt right? Yeah, it'll be fine when we die because of the Ozone layer. A voice in my head said.

"Emily, you look beautiful!" Lily bursts out.

"If you think she looks pretty now, wait until she tries on the outfit I picked out for her." Alyssa winks at us. Wow, I didn't even notice her coming out of the closet. She pulls out the outfit and my jaw dropped. The dress she picked out was hot pink and it shined like a diamond. Man. This was some dress....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shifted uncomfortably; it was so tight and was up to my thighs. Is it still too late to change?

"You look hot, Emily!! He's totally going to fall for you!" Alyssa grins proudly at me. I try to smile but i couldn't. Seriously i don't like this dress.

"Wow. She looks really uncomfortable." I give Lily a huge smile and mouthed out the words “thank you.” Thank you, Lily!!! She gives me a thumb up.

"What are you talking about? She looks fine!" Alyssa says. I sigh. I don’t want to hurt her feelings. How should I tell her? I took a deep breath, barely able to let it out because of the dress..

"No, seriously Alyssa. I feel like I’m suffocating from the lack of oxygen." How did i get this dress on anyways?? I should have just told her it didn't fit. How stupid of me.. Alyssa sighs.

"Here try this on then." lily gives me a pile of clothes and gives me a wink. Lily to the rescue. I grinned.

"Now hurry up and change, you have like 7 minutes!!" Alyssa pushes me into the change room.

After like 5 minutes, I came out feeling a lot better. I was wearing a collared, white knitted sweater; tucked into a pink tutu. I also matched it with a cute little beanie and warm stockings because it was freezing outside.

"You look so cute!!" lily squeezes my cheek. I never really like this style, but it is not that bad. I smile at my reflection.

"I still think she should have went with the dress..." Alyssa murmured. She pouts. Awww, I feel bad…

"Awww come on, she looks adorable!" Lily Squeals. Well she's the one who picked it out for me, so of course she likes it.

Ding dong! Omg! He's here!! What do i do?? I'm nervous!

"Emily, the doors for you." Lily teases me. I glare at her and she just smiles at me.

“Hurry up.” She pushes me against the door. I sighed and ran downstairs to get it. I fixed my hair before opening the door. His eyes widened when he saw me. He wore a black leather jacket and dark-washed jeans that fitted him perfectly. One word, Hot.

"Hey cutie." he smiles at me and he snaps me out of it.

"H-hey." I smiled back. Wait; did he just call me cutie???

"Ready to go?" He asks me. I slipped into my studded flats and closed the door behind me.

"Ready when you are." I smile brightly.

He guides me to his car and I opened the car door. Wow he has a car? I wish I had one, that way I can go to school by myself; without Cameron annoying me. I stepped inside. It was warm and comfy. In the inside it looked really plain though. I put on my seat belt and he turns on the radio. It was playing One more night by maroon 5. I love this song! He started to hum to the song; as he starts the car.

"You like this song too?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah, i love maroon 5." he continues humming. I guess he really does love this song. Hm, maybe we do have something in common. I smiled. That makes things more comfortable.

"But baby there you again, there you again making me love you

Yeah I stopped using my head, using my head let it all go

Got you stuck on my body, on my body like a tattoo

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah"

We both sang our hearts out. It was funny because I never knew we’ll be singing, while we were on our way to “wherever”. He has a sweet but yet tender voice. It’s very nice. I wonder if he takes singing lessons. That reminds me; I did see him in the music room. He must play the guitar. As the song ends, it switches to the DJ.

"You have a really nice voice, you know?" I complimented him. Honestly, his voice is to die for.

"Yeah i know." He smirks at me. I see; he really is overconfident.

"So where are we going for our little date?" I asked him. I looked out the window but all I see was trees. He hesitated.

"You'll see when we get there. You're going to love it." He gives me a wink, which only makes me more curious. I've only met this guy twice and I’m already going out with him; should have thought this over before saying yes.

"We're here." he smiles at me and he unbuckles my seat belt. Aww how sweet.

"Thank you!" I smiled at him and he pats my head. When we enter the building, kids were running around; with helmets on and screaming "Yay!!! Skating!" Wait, so we're going ice skating? I never skated before. I've always wanted to take figure skating lessons but my dad was against it. He said it was too dangerous for me, since I’m so clumsy.

"Are we skating today??" Blinking twice to see if I was dreaming. He nodded his head and took my hand in his. I jumped a little because it happened all of a sudden, but I can feel my cheeks heating up.

"Let’s go." He smiles at me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

        When my skates touched the ice, I knew it was going to be a tough day for me. Okay, steady; steady. I never knew it was going to be this hard; the people on TV make it look so much easy! I squeezed my hands and tried to take a step forward but I slipped. My butt crashes into the ice. Thank god that the ice didn’t break. At least I hope it didn’t…

“Haha, you’re such a klutz!” I can hear Chris laughing at me now. This is so embarrassing. I cupped my hands to my face, feeling embarrassed.

"Are you alright?" He chuckled and holds out his hands to help me up.

"Y-yeah." I reached for his hand and he pulls me up. I was about to say thank you but he tripped on the ice and we both ended up falling on top of each other. Oh my god, can this day get any more embarrassing???

"Oh wow, look at that couple. They are such a mess." I heard a girl say as she was walking out of the rink. He laughs and I can feel my face burning up. Do we look like a couple? I never really thought of it that way. I reached for the bars and slowly pulled myself up. I should have just done that 5 minutes ago.

"I'm assuming you're a newbie." He shakes his head; disappointed. Does he have to point it out?

"Yeah, yeah very funny. Are you going to teach me or not?" I asked; gripping on to the bar. This is nerve-wracking.

"Give me your hand." He says. I looked at his hands, resisting to hold them. I do NOT want to fall again.

"Come on, I don't bite. Unless you want me to." He smirks at me. I rolled my eyes. I don't even want to know what he's thinking in that head of his. I let out a sigh. I guess if I fall again, it won't make much of a difference, so I placed my hands into his and he slowly guides me through the rink.

"See you're getting the hang of it." He smiles at me. I looked up. I realized we were only 5 cm away from each other; reminds me of the party...That kiss was really something. No, Emily. I shouldn't be thinking about this. I kept my head down, feeling a little embarrassed of myself.

"Emily?" Chris says, breaking the silence.

"Hm?" I say, looking down at my skates; trying to avoid his eyes. This is getting more awkward..

"Are you okay? You've been quite for a while now." I can feel his eyes beaming at me. Just keep your head down and everything will be fine. I tell myself.

"Yeah I’m okay." I blankly said. He stops and I almost tripped over his skates. He pulls my chin up, making me look into his eyes.

"Look at me." He says. His eyes were hollow, like he was trying to read my expression. I can't do this anymore, the more I look at him the more I want to kiss him. I bite my lower lip. He bursts into laughter. Why does this keep happening to me?

"What?" My face was flushed red. He cups my face and I can feel his icy cold hands. It feels so nice.

"Why are you so cute?" he smiles at me and I can feel my cheeks on fire. He pinches my cheeks.

"Ah, toasty warm." He says delightfully. He did not just say that.

"Hey, I’m not your personal fire place." I grabbed his hands and brushed them off my face.

"Oh somebody's being snappy today." He raised his eyebrow, he's so annoying! I give him a death glare.

"Whoa, whoa. I'm just kidding. Don't need to get so mad at me." He placed his hands into mine again and pulls me closer to him.

"Now, let's get back to where we started." He winked at me and I can't stop myself from blushing anymore. He continues to pull me forward and I eventually gain confidence. When I fall, he would hold on to me tight. He's so annoying but he's sweet at the same time. It gets me thinking... maybe he's not that bad after all.

===========================================================

 Hey hey people! :D I'm still figuring out who she should end up with :/ Should it be Jayden or Chris.. i really am not sure. I guess we'll all find out eventually :) Wait for the next update which will probably be next week or something :)

Anyways BYE BYE!!! ^^ Thanks for reading :)

~Swirlysmoothie <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604 53 28
"I never thought that a man would love me" I say coming to my senses. "Well you thought wrong because I love you" he says. his hand finds it's way in...
883 35 6
*MATURE CONTENT* They've been best friends since Tommy's first day of third grade. Now, with graduation behind them and college looming, Dan and Tomm...
148 4 23
Have you ever met someone so perfect that you want to be with them forever and ever?! Will you make that person yours? Even if he happens to be you...
9.2K 773 31
"So this is it then," Aaron Knowles spoke softly, "this is where it ends." He didn't even respond. Instead Caleb Jefferson rushed towards him, wrapp...