The Sister Ouran High School...

FreeFlyer68 tarafından

Y/n is Haruhi's sister. She is also an honor student at Ouran. Her scores were right behind Haruhi's. Once sh... Daha Fazla

A/n: Before
Going to Ouran
Sister
Exotic
Tamaki's Depression
A/n: Voting
The Party
Lady Manager pt. 1
Lady Manager pt. 2
Hikaru's Park Day
Taking the Guests Outside
The Twins Fight
Hair Change
Kyoya and Tamaki
The Naughty Type
Hina Kamishiro
Valentines Raffle
Pervert
Raffle Time
Adam's Valentine
A/n: WHICH HOST
Mori Senpai
SOS in General
Rescuing Yourself
Commoners Market
The Favor
Requesting Him
Not Allowed
Trouble
A/N: Taggeedd #8374
Christmas Special
Apologizing
No Escaping Kyoya
Another Time
Lobelia
Valentines Day Special
Controlling Father
His Apology
It's a Date
Am I Just a Guest
The Fujioka Family
Meeting Our Dad
Usa~Chan
Sweet Tooth Replacement
Showing Up At Work
Kyoya's Life
Close
Kyoya's Day
The Different Pathways
Is It Time
Tamaki's Ending
Kyoya's Ending
Hikaru's Ending
Kaoru's Ending
Mori's Ending
Honey's Ending

A/n: Adios

5.3K 108 35
FreeFlyer68 tarafından

Alright, guys. This is it.

This story is ending here. With the last Author's note and with the last chapters which are actually the endings for each Host.

I can only hope you guys liked this book. It was my first time writing something for Ouran High School Host Club and it was very fun. At the same time, it was very time-consuming. I had seen the anime 2 times, but with this story, I rewatched all of the episodes leading up to this point, so now 3 times I've read it. It took a lot of time to write this because I wanted to use the original story and content the anime produced. So to sit and watch, type, and read all the subtitles it took a lot of time and it consumed my time for my other stories and this book took a while to finish. That explains why sometimes I didn't post. I would get my chapters ready for all my other stories but then when I got to this story I didn't want to write a chapter yet because I wanted to take my time, writing the chapter because I wanted to do my best for you guys.

So, I held off on making chapters a lot because I wanted to do my best and not leave the original storyline of the anime.

Thank you, all for joining me on this wild ride through this story. I hope you all like this story and enjoyed it.

This is the end of our journey together. I love you all and thank you for reading my book out of millions of others.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

474K 14.8K 105
:•After some time away Haruhi's twin sister returns to Japan to attend Ouran High School but not without her own past. She soon becomes a new additi...
269K 8.1K 37
"You have to kiss me", Hikaru said. I sighed and reconsidered my options. Nope, there is no way getting out of this. I sat up straight again slightly...
1.4M 31.9K 28
━━━━ [ invisible ] All of her life, Fumika Fujioka has been invisible. Not literally, but close. Fumika has always been in th...
232K 6.1K 24
Enrolled in the all-prestigious Ouran High School, Fujioka Haruhi should be delighted. However, being in the Host Club was not something she had plan...