The Sister Ouran High School...

By FreeFlyer68

Y/n is Haruhi's sister. She is also an honor student at Ouran. Her scores were right behind Haruhi's. Once sh... More

A/n: Before
Going to Ouran
Sister
Exotic
Tamaki's Depression
A/n: Voting
The Party
Lady Manager pt. 1
Lady Manager pt. 2
Hikaru's Park Day
Taking the Guests Outside
The Twins Fight
Hair Change
Kyoya and Tamaki
The Naughty Type
Hina Kamishiro
Valentines Raffle
Pervert
Raffle Time
Adam's Valentine
A/n: WHICH HOST
Mori Senpai
SOS in General
Rescuing Yourself
Commoners Market
The Favor
Requesting Him
Not Allowed
Trouble
A/N: Taggeedd #8374
Christmas Special
Apologizing
No Escaping Kyoya
Another Time
Lobelia
Valentines Day Special
Controlling Father
His Apology
It's a Date
Am I Just a Guest
The Fujioka Family
Meeting Our Dad
Usa~Chan
Sweet Tooth Replacement
Showing Up At Work
Kyoya's Life
Close
Kyoya's Day
The Different Pathways
Is It Time
Kyoya's Ending
Hikaru's Ending
Kaoru's Ending
Mori's Ending
Honey's Ending
A/n: Adios

Tamaki's Ending

9.2K 179 146
By FreeFlyer68

   " So, where are we going? "

   " We are going to a carnival! "

   " I didn't know there was a carnival in town. "

   " Yeah, I heard about it from Haruhi. Let's go! "

Tamaki grabbed my hand and ran away from the supermarket. I was shopping when he arrived at the market and walked with me. Then he started telling me about a carnival that was in town. We ran to the checkout aisles and I checked out my items. Tamaki brought me to his limo and we got in.

   " I can't wait. I can try carnival food for the first time. "

   " This will be a fun experience. "

   " Oh, yes it will. This time I have a girlfriend coming with me. "

I smiled at his enthusiasm. He held my hand all the way to my apartment complex and I got out and went to my apartment. I put my groceries up and told dad and Haruhi where I was going.

   " I still don't understand why you chose that pest over all the other guys you could have chosen. "

   " I like Tamaki, dad. "

   " Does he still refer to you as ' daughter'? "

   " No. "

   " Then, what does he call you? "

   " Princess. "

   " That pest! I'll kill him! "

I ran to the door and shut it behind me. I took my key and slipped it into the lock and locked it. I took my key out and ran down the steps to the apartment complex and towards Tamaki's limo. I opened the door and jumped in, shutting the door behind me.

   " We might want to start heading to the carnival. "

   " Why? What happened inside? "

   " Dad. "

Tamaki looked out of my window and saw my dad running down the steps screaming,

   " You better not touch my daughter! "

   " I'll kill you, Tamaki! "

   " She's my daughter! "

   " Drive! " Tamaki screamed.

The driver hit the gas peddle and the limo jerked forward. We started speeding away from the apartments and my dad.

   " I don't think your dad will ever like me. " Tamaki said with a small smile.

   " Just give him time. " I said

I grabbed his hand and held it. He ran his thumb over my knuckles, caressing my hand. He brought it to his lips and kissed the back of it. He let go of my hand. he wrapped his arm around me, bringing me closer.

   " He'll have to. I plan on never letting you go! "

He full hugged me now and I hugged him back. We drove for another little while until we saw the ferris wheel in the sky. We stopped the limo at the entrance, getting out. Tamaki paid for two tickets and we started walking through the carnival. We played a lot of the games and walked around enjoying everything the carnival had to offer. We stopped at some booths and got some food. For dessert, I grabbed a funnel cake.

   " So, what is this again? "

   " It's a funnel cake. It's really good."

   " Honey would have loved this. "

   " He would have. It seems he is. "

   " What? "

I pointed behind Tamaki and two tables down where the Host Club members. Haruhi was talking with Kyoya while the twins kept an eye towards Tamaki and I. Mori was looking around and Honey was eating 6 funnel cakes. Tamaki turned back to me and slammed his head onto the table.

   " Tamaki? "

   " And here I thought they wouldn't follow us. "

   " I only noticed them when we sat down. "

   " Oh well, let's just pretend they're not there. "

   " Alright. "

Tamaki took a piece of the funnel cake and tore it from the rest. When he popped it in his mouth his face lit up.

   " This is delicious! "

   " I told you it would be good. "

We devoured the entire funnel cake and we threw away the plate. We walked through the carnival one more time before getting in line for the ferris wheel.

   " they won't be able to follow us on this ride, because it's only a two-seater. "

   " That's true, but if the twins get on you know they would try to throw stuff at you while we're on. "

   " Let's hope they aren't behind us. "

   " I don't think they will be. They are a far ways back in line. "

   " Good. This is perfect for my plan. " He whispered.

   " What plan? "

   " You heard that? "

   " Yes. "

   " Don't worry about it, princess. "

   " As you wish. "

We waited until we were almost at the front. I looked to my left after hearing some girls whispering to see three girls standing near the fence staring at Tamaki.

   " Tamaki, those girls are staring at you. "

   " Are they? "

He looked over to where I was looking and saw the girls standing there eyeing him.

   " Excuse me, ladies? "

The girls screamed for a moment before walking up to the gate.

   " Y-Yes, Tamaki? "

   " You know my name. You ladies must go to Ouran. "

   " We do. "

   " Well, I don't mean for this to sound rude, but could you please quit starring at me? You are making my date uncomfortable. "

   " D-Date!? "

They looked towards me and they looked heartbroken.

   " We didn't know you had a girlfriend. What about the Host Club? "

   " I'm still a host and the president of the club I just have someone special now in my life. Please understand ladies, I will continue my hosting duties but my heart belongs to one person and one person only. "

   " We understand. We're sorry for staring. Have fun on your date. "

The girls left with small smiles on their faces and they ran off. Tamaki and I were next in line to get on the ferris wheel. We got on and they set the bar across us. We started going up from there. At one point the ferris wheel went fast and then it slowed down. Tamaki and I were stuck at the top.

   " So, how was your day? "

   " It was wonderful, Tamaki. "

   " I'm glad. Here, I have this for you. "

He handed me a white rose, it was his signature rose. I took it from him gently and held it tightly in my hand so the wind wouldn't catch it.

   " Thank you, Tamaki. "

   " That's not all princess. "

   " What? "

   " Look. "

I looked out at the sky and didn't see anything but stars. Then I saw it. A firework flew up into the sky. Actually, a lot of fireworks flew into the sky. When they blew up a message was left in the sky before it faded away and more fireworks lit up the sky.

   ' I love you '

I turned towards Tamaki and saw him smiling at me.

   " What do you think? "

   " It's beautiful. I love you too Tamaki. "

   " And I love you. "

He brought me closer and kiss me on the lips. It was a sweet and gentle kiss. When he pulled away he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and brought my body closer to his. I leaned against him and we watched the stars light up the sky until we got down and off of the ferris wheel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 130 8
*THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. YOU ARE WELCOME TO WRITE MORE FOR IT AS LONG AS YOU GIVE ME CREDIT FOR THE FIRST SEVEN CHAPTERS* It's your first y...
14.3K 286 25
Haruhi's sister, Misaki is quiet and easily forgotten, when her and her her sister join the host club she realizes she doesn't want to be ignored any...
205K 6.8K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...
232K 6.1K 24
Enrolled in the all-prestigious Ouran High School, Fujioka Haruhi should be delighted. However, being in the Host Club was not something she had plan...