Mystery Girl

By irishchic82

sorry for not updating recently. I just got over a cold. More

Mystery Girl Pt 5
Mystery Girl pt 6
Mystery Girl pt 7
Mystery Girl pt.8
Mystery Girl pt.9
mystery girl pt 10
Mystery Girl PT.11
mystery girl PT.12
mystery girl PT.13
Mystery Girl PT.14
Mystery Girl PT.15
Mystery Girl
Mystery Girl PT 16
Mystery Girl pt17
Mystery Girl pt18.
Mystery Girl PT.19
Mystery Girl PT 20
Mystery Girl PT 21
Mystery Girl pt22
Mystery Girl PT 23
A/N
Mystery Girl PT 25
Mystery Girl PT 26
Not an update
Authors Note

Mystery Girl PT 24

2 0 0
By irishchic82

I was sleeping when all of a sudden I feel my water break and I woke everyone up and said I need to go to the hospital NOW and they ran me and my overnight bag and they got into the truck and we went to the hospital as I was being prepped for my epidural Tae asked me if I wanted another natural I said remember what I told you the first time around he actually said no I don't then I said try squeezing something the size of a watermelon out the opening the size of a Lemon and see how hot you feel. He blushed then he thought about it something the size of a watermelon out the opening the size of a pea so he went in the bathroom and looked at himself and screamed he came out and was apologizing repeatedly for the first time. I said whats wrong my baby and tae said I know what you meant. I had to look at my self for the pea opening and it's okay for the epidural.
After 2hrs I had the girls and Kim Lynn was so happy. So everyone wanted to know what their names were and I said Kim Song Kim Snow Kim HOPE Kim Faith.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...