Among The Stars --- Remus Lup...

By FangirlNumber17

"You should sit with us," he said. "Why?" "First of all because you don't know anyone, and second of all... More

•cast•
•trailer•
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
Heyyy
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty-one•
•twenty-two•
•twenty-three•
•twenty-four•
•twenty-five•
•twenty-six•
•twenty-seven•
•twenty-eight•

:(

6.9K 63 87
By FangirlNumber17

Dear Readers,

I am so sorry to say that this book will not be continuing. I wrote the book while in middle school and feel that many years later it needs to stay as it is (even though I left it on quite a cliff hanger; I'm evil, I know). 

Ara was a wonderful character, and I had so much fun creating her. If there are loose ends you would like me to tie up, feel free to leave a comment, and I will respond.

I am sorry it's been so long! Thank you for all the love and support. 

As for some good news, I started a new fanfiction (another Ron one)!!

It's called: the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe

The main character's name is Clara Jones (because she's got a piece of Ara in her), and she's a Ravenclaw. 

Keep on reading <3

Lots of love,

FangirlNumber17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 14.1K 30
❝It would be an honor to have my heart crushed by you.❞ The universe had never meant to bring Celeste Malfoy and Remus L...
1M 28.4K 182
-ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ ❁ -ʀᴇᴍᴜs ʟᴜᴘɪɴ ❁ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘶𝘴 𝘓𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦...
4.9K 333 8
❝ I'm with him. For better or for worse. ❞ ❝ I thought you hated him ❞ ❝ I... I never hated him... He knows me more than I know myself ❞ IN WHICH 𝐡�...
4.5K 137 26
Oh, Ophelia Heaven help the fool who falls in love. ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°★.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆. "Would you...like to hear a story?"