BAD LIAR || Pjm

By shujinnie

Starting with two people, two eyes, two heart but one liar. "Im sorry Y/N but you got expelled from this scho... More

#BADLIAR
Part 1 : My messing family
Part 2 : meeting someone
Part 3 : confusing
Part 4 : 7 crackheads
Part 5 : waeyo
Part 6 : Fight and Tears
Part 7 : Wonder
Part 8 : The Truth
Part 9 : unexpectedly
Part 10 : Lost Everything
Part 11 : Arguing
Part 12 : expelled
Part 13 : Officially expelled
Part 14 : spirit
Part 15 : Jimin paboya
Part 16 : Job and feelings
Part 17 : come back
Part 18 : Work
Part 19 : Jisoo's death
Part 20 : Jinmin's interviewing
Part 21 : Memories
Part 22 : Revenge
Part 23 : The Truth 2
Part 24 : Regreted
Part 25 : Bullying
Part 26 : Kiss
Part 27: Drunk
Part 28 : Siblings
Part 29 : Forgiveness
Part 30 : Lesson & Teacher
Part 31 : Have Fun
Part 32 : Police
Part 33 : Love
Part 34 : Hospital
Part 35 : Propose pt. 1
Part 37 : Us
Part 38 : End
Authors Reaction

Part 36 : Propose pt.2

63 2 0
By shujinnie

Today was the day for Prom. Well I have to go because Im a teacher. Besides, it will be fun. I already bought my dress. Seokjin help me to choose the dress. I didn't suprised when he choose the dress because he is good in choosing. Not like me.

I told Lisa to help me with the dress, makeup and hair. She put the light makeup on my face. Then she help me putting the dress on me. She help me to make my hair looked amazing too. I didn't looked at the mirror yet because Lisa don't want me to look myself yet. I don't understand her. Let me look myself.

"And there. Wow you look beautiful". She said in proud mother of their daughter to get married. I didn't understand until I looked at myself infront of the mirror.

Wow Im speechless. Lisa take her left and go the living room. I sit on the bed. Jimin said that he will pick me up. He said that he will look gentleman. Gentleman my ass. I waiting for him. He said that he's on his way now. So I waiting for him until Lisa called me to come downstairs. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs.

Then I saw my future boyfriend.

He saw me at the stairs. His eyes wide open until Im infront of him. I smile sweetly to him. He smile back to me. He offered his hands and I gladly accept it. "You looked gorgeous Princess". He said to me. "You looked handsome too Prince" I said and smile at him. We bid a goodbye to Lisa.

During our way to school, he intertwined our hands together. I kinda affraid if it disturbing him from driving. "Jimin, its hard to drive in one hands". I said. He shook his head and say. "No. Its easy to drive with this position". I just giggles softy. We parked the car and went inseide the hall.

We still intertwined our hands. I tried to pulled away but he keeps hold it in tight grip. He knows that I can't win against him. The students looked at me and Jimin, they smirked especially my students. Yahhh how dare they smirked at me. Aishh I hate them. I started to hear some whispers from the students.

"Omgg Mr Park and Ms Kim were so cute"

"I ship them"

"I can't wait to see Mr Park propose Ms Kim tonight"

Huh propose ? What propose ? Is something that I missed today ? YAHH WHY THEY ALWAYS HIDING THE SECRETS BEHING MY BACK !

I found my brother and immediately back hugging him. Well everyone know that he is my brother. He startled and look behind him. "Y/N ? You looked so beautiful". He said while checking me out. My brother's friends already had their jaw dropped. "Are you guys okay ?" I asked them. "Well we are okay. Just a liltle bit suprised. You look.. Beautiful." Namjoon said.

We have a liltle chit chat. I didn't found Jimin. I keep looking everywhere. I didn't find him. Where did he go ? Seokjin noticed that I looked like a lost puppy to find Jimin. He leans closer to my ears and whispered. "Be ready for your suprised pt. 2". Confusion written on my face. I was about to ask why but the principal started her speech. I decided to ignore what is he talking about.

"Good evening people. I know everyone was so excited and found their date. The prom will start now but..." The principal stop at her words. Half students in the hall looked at me. They smile sweetly. I smile back but my brother smirking at me. I will rip his handsome face soon. "Before we start, one of our teacher wanted to share his love story with us. I wonder if his lover will cry today. Mr Park, the stage is all yours now"

The students clapped their hands loudly. While me here just shocked. Love story ? Cry ? Its not about me right ? Jimin went to the stage and started his speech.

"Good evening everyone. Today I would like to share our love story. I know that you guys come here with your date, right ? Well me too" Omg what is he doing up there. I hope Im not blushing with the last sentence. Suddenly the students started to 'awww' at me and him including the teachers. Wth. He just giggles up there.

"You know, I know my lover since my late younger sister told me about her. I confessed to her. We secretly dating without everyone information. Until one day, things happen. She and my younger sister involved in a car accident. My younger sister died. I thought that she killed her but its not her fault" He stopped and looked at the audiens. I can felt my eyes getting wattery. I still remember those thing.

"She moved away from me. Leaving me alone. After 2 years, I found out that she was in this school. I moved here too. Unluckily, she loss her memories after the accident. That makes me more angry. One day, I deal with my bestfriends to make her expelled from this school" Everyone gasped and I didn't realized that one of my tears escaped from my eyes.

"And yes, she got expelled after that. I felt guilty. I miss her. I lied about my own feelings to everyone. Until one day, Mr Min told me that 'Im bad at liar'. And yes I found my feelings again. After 3 years, she found me and prove me that she's not a killer. She such a brave person ever" He smiled. Some of the students already sobbing quietly. Suga gave him a weak smile.

"She risk her own life only to show me the real killer. She wants me to know that she's not guilty in this case. She already remember everything that time. I found out the real killer because she's the one who handle my younger sister case. I regret everything. I tried to make her forgive me in mutiple times but its useless. I pray to god that one day she will change her minds to forgive. Luckily, god answer my wish." He looked down at his feet. Suddenly one of the students asked loudly.. "What happen after that sir?"

"When Im in the hospital, I heard someone said 'Heyy wake up. I already said I love you. I forgave you. Please wake up. I can't live without you'. I open my eyes slowly. She looked so happy when I awake" He told us. I chuckles softly when I remember those thing while the tears streaming down in my cheeks.

"But the funny things is I didn't make her offcially my girlfriends yet" He looked at me. Omgg what is that means. Is this propose pt.2 ? Suddenly Jihyo appeared infront of me. I looked at her in confused way. She took my hands and dragged me to the stage. I heard Seokjin said 'just say yes'. What yes ?

I stand infront of him. Im kinda nervous. The audience looked at me and make me more nervous. He took the mic and said "The girls that make me secretly dating her is Kim Y/N. The girls that make me felt guilty is Kim Y/N. The girls that make me bad at liar is Kim Y/N." I stared at him. My eyes getting watery again. Some of the students already crying because of this touchy scene.

"Remember when I said that I will make propose pt.2 ? Yes I will make it now. Everyone in this hall proves that I'll make you Mrs. Park" He said and I can felt my tears falling down my cheeks again. He kneels down and handed me a ring.

"Kim Y/N, will you marry me ?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849K 19.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
656 73 13
Mr. Lee is one of the most dangerous and powerful mafia in South Korea. He has a daughter. His daughter is very capable and cold hearted. After his d...
7.6K 243 14
A sad short story -------------------------------- This story is about a man that will do everything for his love one . You can find the inspir...
6.2K 112 4
you've been dating your childhood crush , best friend park jimin for almost 3 years since he confessed to you and asked you out in high school you tw...