โœฏ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๏ฟฝ...

By KimberlyAranda0

๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐—ผ๐—บ๐ž ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐—บ๐ฌ ๐—ผ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐—ผ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ... โžชโžชโžชโžชโžชโžชโžชโžชโžชโžช โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐—บ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๏ฟฝ... More

Hello and welcome!
riddle x shy reader
by your side: leona x sad reader
why so blue..?: idia x reader
stars in the sky: malleus x reader
It's just for fun~! : Lilia x reader
you're always gorgeous.. : azul x reader
request closed..

jealously..?: vil x reader (NSFW)

21.7K 321 349
By KimberlyAranda0

Summary: vil was getting a bit jealous because his pomfiore member (y/n) which he had a crush on was being too friendly to epel, vil try everything to get (y/n) attention but nothing seems to work..finally vil decided to make a contract with azul. Azul gave him a potion which if someone drinks it, they'll tell all the true stuff without a single lie..

This was requested from Misa-Author_chan   sorry I took so long..😓 I hope you'll like this tho..🙂♥️

(This is going to be embarrassing so if you don't like smut then please don't read it!!😖🔞⚠️)

Vil was pacing around his room trying to calm himself down because he's getting jealous when he sees (y/n), his crush, talking to epel and being too friendly with him. Of course he knows that their not in a relationship but he's just nervous that they'll be together someday so vil had a idea how to get you, he'll just ask you for some help and invite you for his makeup tutorials. It was history class time and you and epel were talking, laughing, and helping each other out with homework. Vil staring at his left watching the two having a great time, jealousy was appearing but vil kept it inside. ( hmph, that should be me..) he thought. Vil couldn't help but stare at your (h/c), it look soft to touch and easy to brush, he pay attention to you for the whole class period which was new to him. Suddenly the bell rang which startled him a bit, he watched (y/n) grab her stuff and walk out with epel, vil quickly and quietly followed then when epel left (y/n), this was his chance to get her.

As he was walking to her, he froze in place as he watched that your friend came up to you and started to talk to you. Damm it, why does almost everyone wants (y/n) attention? Do they get that (y/n) is a pomfiore member?!. Vil was getting a bit annoyed and upset, but he can't give up. He watched to two of you walk away and disappeared around the corner, he sighed and walk to his next class. The next day vil was going to try again and this time he knows that he'll get (y/n), walking down the hallways to see her talking to epel of course. Suddenly his heart melted a bit as he heard your laugh, it sounded like a angel singing but then his eye twitched when he saw epel's hand on your shoulder. How dare he touch his crush!! Putting his hand on her shoulder!. That PE vil was trying to empress you with his flying skills on the broom and you were looking at him! Which made him happy but it turned into sadness a bit when you look back at epel to talk to him again, just for one minute to look a him then go back to talk to epel?!.

Vil try everything to make you notice him but no, always, epel..

Epel!

Epel!

Epel!

EPEL!!

Vil got tired of this nonsense and decided to make a contract with azul, he walked to his office but got stopped by the leech twins. "Well hello vil! What brings you h- "MOVE! I'm not in a good mood today!" Vil cuts off floyd and pushes pass the twins then slams azul's door open which startles him. "Vil!! Have you ever heard of knocking?!" Azul yelled. Vil rolled his eyes and slam his hands on the table, which made some papers on azul's desk fall. "I'm here to make a contract.." vil said. Azul eyes widen in surprise, he never thought the sassy queen would make a contract with him then the smirk appears on his face. "Very well then..what is that you wish for..?" Azul asked. Vil was embarrassed to say it but he needed you to notice him for once, he told him about his wish and the issue suddenly that made azul laughed a bit then vil got a bit mad. "Is there something funny you wanna tell me?" Vil narrows his eyes. Azul calmed his laugh down and took out the contract then a potion, vil stared that the potion weirdly. "No, not a all..I just wasn't expecting you to make a contract with me and be love with this girl.." azul said with a smirk.

Vil wanted to wipe that smirk off his face and get this over with, vil signed the contract and azul gave him the potion which he explained what it was. Azul explained that the potion can make people tell the truth once they drink it and this made vil smirk, of course he had a idea...

~minutes later~

You were walking down the hallway trying to look for epel so you both can work together on the project but suddenly you bumped to a person, luckily you didn't fall because the person caught you quickly. "O-oh god! I'm sorry..I didn't look where I was going..." you said nervously looking down. "Oh, that's alright darling~" the person replied. Your eyes widen by the voice so you look up to see vil smiling sweet at you, it's been a while since you both talked to each other but you leave him alone sometimes because he's a busy queen. "V-vil, What a surprise! It's been a while since we talk!" You said kinda shy. "Yes, it's been a while..also I was just looking for you!" He said. Your eyes widen slightly, you never thought vil will look for you which was new to you but you still had to look for epel. "You were looking for me..? Um, well what do you need?" You asked. Vil smirked and led out his hand to you, somehow you felt weird because the way vil was acting. "I was just hoping you'll gladly join me to have a chat about makeup and other stuff!" He said. Makeup? Other stuff? Vil was kinda not acting himself alright...

You wish you could join but you and epel are working on the project, you nervously look down and sighed. "Vil, I wish but I have a project to do with epel.." you said. Vil's eye twitched a bit to hear that name again, he thought a something to say until he finally knew what to say. "(Y/n) dear, sorry to break it to you but epel is clearly doing other things like makeup tutorials and clothing.."

(What?! I thought epel said that he was going to work on the project!) You thought. Sighing in disappointment, you decided to just hang out with vil now and try to talk epel about the project again. "Oh, I didn't know that..so I guess I can join you and then tomorrow I'll try to finish the project.." you said smiling slightly. Vil smiled back and took your hand which made you flinch and blush a tiny bit. "Perfect! I can't wait to have to conversation with you!" He said happily. Vil brought you to his room and closed the door behind him, you never thought his room would be so pretty and fancy. "Y-you have a pretty room.." you said shyly. "Why thank you darling~!" He replied. You and vil talked for a little bit until he got up and walk to the table, he turn around holding something that look like a drink. "I'm sure your stress out of all the work your were doing dear, so here!" He handed out the drink. You grab the cup and took it look of it, the color was pink a bit but it still kinda look good.

"Thank you vil.." you said. You took a sip of the drink, it was not a bad at all so you drank more but you didn't know that vil was sitting next to you with a smile or a smirk on his face watching you. After you drank it, vil grabbed the cup and threw it in the trash then you both get back to the conversation. Suddenly you started feeling a bit dizzy and felt like laying down but just then vil gently put you into his lap, his hand stroking your (h/c) while his eyes look into yours. "Dear (y/n), do you mind if I ask some questions..?" Vil asked. You shook  your head no slowly In replied and your head started to hurt a bit, vil was surprise that the potion was working then he stated to choose his questions carefully. "Have you always liked me?" He asked. "Y-yes, I always have.." you softly said. Vil smirked and his hand started to mess with your uniform a bit, he then asked another question.

"Why didn't you tell me then...?"

"B-because I always think that I'll never be good for you and I don't w-want to d-disappoint you, I-I think that I'm not p-pretty or b-beautiful.." you replied. Vil's eyes widen In shock and started to feel guilty but upset as well, all this time (y/n) never wanted to tell him about her feelings because the way she thought that she'll never be good enough for him. Vil putted his hand on your cheek and kissed you which made your eyes widen then his hands unbuttoned your uniform shirt but just one before he stopped and look you. "Dear, your always good for me and your very beautiful but not too close as me~" He teased but then his expression went to serious. "Also don't ever, EVER say your not beautiful because that upsets  me okay..?" He careless your cheek. You nodded and look down at his other hand that was on your uniform that he was going to unbutton, you felt your cheeks turn red which made vil smirk. "How about this...." he started. "I can show you how beautiful you are and love you like there's no tomorrow...what do you say~?" He asked. Your heart started racing and your mind was saying a lot of words, of course you never made love with nobody which made you really nervous. "U-um vil, I-I never-  "made love? I know darling that's why I'll go easy on you~" he smiled.

You smiled back and wrapped your arms around his neck which give him the answer for yes, he gently lay you down on his bed and kissed you again. You kissed back shyly while his hands went back unbuttoning your uniform, just then he took off your uniform shirt and stared at your light purple bra which made him turn on a bit more. "(y/n), you are really something aren't you.." he slowly said.  You didn't say nothing because you were getting embarrassed a bit, you heard vil chuckled and then you felt his hand rested on your chest which made you gasped a bit. Vil Took his chance to put his tongue in your mouth, of course he won because you let him so now he was exploring. He finally let go to let you breathe then vil unclip your bra and threw it on the floor, once he did that, he stared at your breasts which embarrassed you and cover them.

"Ah ah ah! Don't cover them, they are gorgeous.." he took both of your wrist and pin them on top of your head.  Vil  kissed between them which made your moan quietly, he teased them for a little bit which made you shake in pleasure then he took your pants along with your underwear. You were shy showing your body to him but of course he was saying nice words about it which you were happy about it, vil took his clothes off and you started staring at his chest then vil started chuckling. "You know it's rude to stare~" he teased. You cheeks were warming up a lot and you quickly apologized, you couldn't help it because vil is really a handsome man. "I'm s-sorry, it's j-just your really p-pretty.."

Oh...that quickly made vil love her more, he kissed her deeply which made your eyes widen and yes, you kissed back. After that, vil was gently you but teased a bit...his thrust pleasured you a lot. Saying a lot of loving words, arms around each other, eyes locked, calling each other names out,  then you both finally came to your end...

Bonus:

You woke up feeling arms around you which confused you a bit so you open your eyes seeing vil looking at you with a sweet smile, you remember what happened last night which made you blush heavily. "Good morning darling.." he said. "M-morning.." you said back. You both stay in silent for a bit until you spoke.

D-did we really d-do it l-last night...?"

Vil chuckled and played with your hair while staring into your eyes.

"Of course, I gotta say..it was really good~" he smirked. Your face was really red, feeling like passing out. Then vil kissed your forehead and hugged you..

"I love you (y/n)...~"

(Author's note)

Um I try..lol...😂

I really try my best writing this..I'm kinda not good at writing smut..

I hope you Like it!😊 Sorry I took so long..basically was busy with school online work...🙄

See y'all later..!👋♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 93.7K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
219K 23.8K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
161K 32.7K 49
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choฤ‡ przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spฤ™dzania razem czasu caล‚ฤ… paczkฤ…, od dawna siฤ™ nie znoszฤ…. Dogryzajฤ… sobie prz...
2.7M 180K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...