The Warmth in Our Hearts (Leo...

By TeamLeo28

You read the title! Just come on over and spend some time with Leo! Also, don't hate on the title! I know, it... More

You Meet for the First Time
Christmas
Book Stealers and Revenge
Video Games
Book Stealers and Revenge II
Poor Percy
HALP
OKAY GUYS IM SOOO SORRY
Pandas and Catwalking Weirdos
Pandas and Catwalking Weirdos Part II
OMG
Heartbreak
Leaving Part I
Leaving Part II
Yellow
Tricks Treats and Women in Banana Suits
Tricks, Treats, and Women in Banana Suits Part II
Middle School
Surprise!
Pity Party
Happy Birthday Part I
Cheating
Happy Birthday Part II
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

You Meet for the First Time Part II

4.5K 149 203
By TeamLeo28

(Your POV)

"Are you new here? I mean, at Camp Half-Blood," Leo said. Okay, now you were starting to resent f/n for leaving. At this rate, you two were going to be staring at each other like idiots until the game was over. Her help would be greatly appreciated right now.

"Uh... Yeah. Well, I got claimed by g/p almost immediately," you said.

"My dad's Hephaestus," he said. Yeah... You could really use some help. You hoped you two wouldn't be asking stupid questions like this forever. Kiss me you extremely good looking idiot!  you thought.

"Pretty cool," you said wishing you could kiss him. No!  you thought. What if he didn't like you back? Then he'd think you're crazy. I AM crazy!  you thought.

"Uh... Would you maybe... Uh... Like to hang out sometime?" he asked. YES! Oh my gods yes!!!!  you thought.

"Uh... Sure," you said. Seriously?  you thought. What in the name of the gods was that???

"Really??? Uh... I mean... Cool," he said looking surprised. Then he started to lean in. Oh my gods he's gonna kiss me!!!  you thought. Well, he did exactly that. When your kissed you, you just stood there in shock. It was a short, yet sweet kiss. Then he pulled away as you stared at each other... Again.

"Uh... sorry," he didn't look very sorry.

You couldn't help thinking how perfect this moment was when you heard the familiar sound of Chiron's horn through the woods.

"Uhhh... can I walk you to your cabin?" he asked.

"Sure," you said and you both walked back hand in hand. Seeing smiling faces and hearing  "I knew it" about a billion times only made your mood better. F/n walked up to you.

"So, I guess it was a good thing I left you behind," she said grinning.

"Yeah, but you're not getting away that easily. Watch your back, f/n. I'm getting the Stolls," you said grinning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 988 19
Jason is a naturally curious person, and now that he knows that he's changed places with a demigod named Percy Jackson, he is determined to find out...
128K 3.1K 26
Details in prologue! :)
119K 2.6K 123
I know you all wanted more so I figured "why not?" And you can read this before my other book.
17.4K 563 27
This is book three of my lovely PJO7 series all about Leo and Calypso! Same dealio as last time, read the books in order if you want this to make any...