Bloody hands

By AnaDWinter

After a long trip in Europe, (Y/n) returns to her hometown. The place hasn't changed nor did the house in whi... More

Prologue
1- Sign of the Time
2- Meet me in the Hallway
3- We haven't spoken in years
4- Lovely
5- The Kids aren't alright
6- One Call Away
7- Lucky Strike
8- Strawberry Cupcake
9- Girls
10- Cold Water
A/N : Yuu and Ken's playlists
12- Can't Stop
A/N : Characters playlists
13- Intertwined
14- As it was
15- Midnight City
A/N : Characters aesthetic boards
16- Holy Lover
17- Woman
18- Lemon Boy
19- Almost Sweet
A/N : Poll For The Book
20- Sweet tooth
21- House of Cards
22- Should have known better
23- A cup of coffee for the soul
24- Drop the Guillotine
25- Overthinking
26- Nothing really matters
27- Me and your Girlfriend
28- Heartbeats
29- Loving is easy
30- Not Ok
31- Love on the Brain
32- Stereo
33- Sedated
34- The Only thing
35- Side Effects
36- Sweet Tooth
37- Number One
38- Hour Glass
39- Ride or Die
40- Safe and Sound
41- Lost on you
42- Spiralling
43- I want to know what love is
44- History of Violence
A/N
45- SOUR
A/N : I'm back !
46- favourite crime
A/N : Happy New Year and a surprise

11- Talk too much

3.4K 154 21
By AnaDWinter

Mia pushed the changing room's door open, the unpleasant smell of sweat and deodorant greeting the two girls. (Y/n)'s nose scrunched up reflexively, her eyes scanning her surroundings. Three girls were changing in matching red and white outfits, which the (h/c) haired girl guessed to be the cheer uniform. Another female busied herself by tying her ebony locks in a bun. However upon hearing the door opening, she focused her attention on the new comers, a dazzling smile curving her lips at the sight of the pair.

"Hey Mia ! Ready for the auditions ?" She questioned enthusiastically, now adjusting her socks. Then her bright chestnut eyes averted to (Y/n), she advanced her way and extended a delicate pale hand which the (h/c) haired female shook gladly.

"And you must be (Y/n)." Her features softened kindly, "Mia told me about you. I hope you'll join us !"

"That's me ! I'll try my best." (Y/n) replied with a friendly smile of her owns, fidgeting with her fingers. She had never passed auditions, for anything and exposing herself in front of people had never been her cup of tea either. Quite ironic considering her modelling job consisted of just that. Posing for people she barely knew. 

The green haired female put her bag on one of the wooden benches and began sorting through her things, getting out her uniform and shoes. She began undressing, followed by (Y/n) who got dressed in some shorts and tee shirt. She had read on the internet that, during cheerleading auditions, looks were especially important as it gave away the manner in which you carried yourself, and therefore if you had a place in the team or not. So she had opted for comfortable clothes in which it would be easy to move, while also considering their design and the image they'll give off.

"Speaking of auditions Sally, how is our dear captain doing today ?" Mia questioned as she put on her pleated skirt.

The black haired female, which was apparently named Sally, grimaced, lips set in a tight frown.

"Just being her usual self I guess... She have had her eyes set on this new teacher you know... Mr. Ichika I think ? But as a teacher he doesn't really pay her any mind, you know ? Guess she's kind of bitter because of this."

The green haired girl's features tensed as she nodded stiffly, a sigh leaving her lips. She glanced at (Y/n), sending her an encouraging smile.

"Looks like you'll have to do more than your best to satisfy her... But I am sure you can pull it off." She winked at her (h/c) haired friend, trying to restore her surely crumbling confidence.

In this moment, (Y/n) was more than grateful for her few years of gymnastic and circus her mother had put her through. For the sake of modelling once again. It was time to finally put her skills to use and show what she had in store. She didn't even know when this audition became so important to her when in the first place it was to support her brother on the playing field. However, now that he told her off, she guess it was just a matter of pride and ambition. Once she set her mind on something nothing could stop her from reaching her goal. And right now her objective was to integrate the cheerleading team.

"Thanks Mia, you won't have to wait long for me to join you in the team." She returned a determined smile in her friend's way as Sally chuckled.

"Well Chloe might end up liking you after all ! She has a thing for ambitious people." The dark haired maiden explained, smiling cheerfully. "But even so, she isn't the kind to forgive lateness, you should hurry." She grasped a transparent water bottle before running out of the changing room.

Mia finished tying her laces before straightening up and swiftly taking (Y/n)'s hand, lips curved in a reassuring smile.

"She's right, we better hurry before Medusa gets angry." The green haired girl smirked before tugging on her friend's hand, leading the both of them to the gymnasium.

Yuu avidly emptied his water bottle to quench his thirst, eyes scanning his surrounding until they finally found his younger sibling in the corner of the room, stretching with a green haired girl. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he observed her from afar, softly giggling with her friend, so carefree and innocent. Their eyes met and she sent him a beautiful smile of her owns which never failed to enchant him, he discreetly waved back.

In this moment he didn't know if he was actually irritated with her not following his advice or glad to have the chance of seeing her so relaxed. Well, then again, he had expected for her to go against his restrictions, she had this strangely attractive and annoying habit of being extremely stubborn. Put her in a box telling her it's in her best interests and the girl will determinedly try to find a way out.

The football team had been practicing indoor, thanks to the rain outside. However they had stopped when the cheerleaders came to borrow the room for their auditions, to the greatest pleasure of his comrades apparently... Their perverted comments made his ears bleed and their lust filled gaze disgusted him. Didn't they have any restraints ?

"Yuu ? Are you with us man ?" A grave voice interrupted his thoughts as a gentle hand crashed on his shoulder.

The male turned around, lowering his beverage, blue eyes landing on his brown haired friend's worried features. He shook his head, clearing his mind.

"Yeah sorry, just really sore from the training..." He stretched his arms and rubbed his neck, emphasising his point. Meddi chuckled tiredly, wiping his forehead with a towel.

"Yes, coach has been pretty harsh on us today. I think we can thank the girls for taking over the place, if not we would probably still be running."

"Right !" Another voice came, it's owner another male from the team. "Then I can't complain for the sight either... Pretty girls are the best medicine after a work out." A cheeky grin curved his lips as his brown eyes roamed over the cheerleaders.

'Disgusting...'

"By the way Meddi, let's place our bets. Who'll join Chloe's team ?" The same male sat down on the bleachers, stare still focused on the maidens below.

The brown haired boy rubbed his neck and shifted shyly, a slight blush tainting his dark skin. He had never been at ease speaking about the opposite sex, then observing the girls like this and making assumptions about them without even knowing them made him quite uncomfortable. This wasn't right. He sent Yuu a helpless gaze, seeking his assistance. The dark haired male cleared his throat, trying to come up with a way to get his friend out of this ridiculous conversation.

"What about you ? What do you think ?" Yuu knew this surely wasn't the smartest way come back, however he hoped that the man had enough neurones to realise the disgusting aspect of his question. However, to his horror, the blond haired boy's eyes travelled over the girls' forms, inspecting them one by one before stopping on a certain (h/c) haired female, a repugnant smirk on his lips.

The older sibling's jaw tightened, hands balling into fists as his nails pierced the delicate skin of his palms.

'Don't you dare...'

"I wouldn't object to seeing this cute little ass cheering for us." He said it.

Yuu's ocean eyes turned dark, a storming rage taking over his being, and before he knew it, his fist harshly collided with the man's face. Taken by surprise, the boy fell down, followed by Yuu as he straddled him to prevent any repost. Not that the poor male would have any chance to defend himself as another swing already met the side of his jaw. A sweet and metallic taste filled his mouth as his teeth sank in the soft flesh of his tongue.

"You scum, this is my sister you're talking about !" He exclaimed enraged. But in the next instant, his adversary took advantage of his halt and rolled on top, strongly hitting the black haired male in the face. Ad dull pain propagated within his skull, his ears filled with the sound of his rushing blood for an instant.

Then, before anymore damage could be done strong arms lifted the older sibling from his victim's body, not releasing him even when he thrashed around.

"Stop now." An authoritative voice cut through the scene. The middle aged man finally let go of Yuu's form after said boy calmed down, now pointing a finger towards the beaten male. "You two, in my office. Now." After this command, he turned around, leaving the gymnasium, however not before turning around one last time, "And quickly, if you want to conserve your place in the team."

And so the two boys left the room under astounded stares. Yuu glanced over to his sister, shame taking over as he acknowledged his sibling's fearful expression. However in the next instant, he didn't care. How could he have let this trash of the hook after what he said ? He had treated his precious sister like a vulgar piece of meat, there for his disgusting eyes to see. No, he had to do something, to teach him a lesson.

However before disappearing in the hallway, he mouthed a sorrowful "Sorry", hoping this would ease her nerves if only slightly.

'I did it for you...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 2K 20
Into the Wonderful World of Oz you go! But what happens when your friends.... don't seem to want you to leave?" |" You want to go home? Oh but sweet...
71.5K 2.4K 11
Starting a new school is nerve-wracking, terrifying even. Being deaf makes it even harder. Luckily, a group of boys take interest in you. A bit too...
545 9 13
Throughout my life I never had friends. It wasn't due to me being bullied or anything it's just because of different enjoyments and experience. Paren...
38.6K 1K 15
Your preachy, annoying stalker from highschool won't leave you alone. Until he does. Apparently he was drafted into the war, what a sore time it is f...