Thuggin BoyxBoy

Por kamkamking

Trey and Tay are well known in Atlanta for being the best dope boys ever. Girls love bad boys. So you know... Más

Thuggin
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Side Note

Chapter 10

2.8K 104 23
Por kamkamking

Recap

10-22-11

Saturday

11:00 p.m.

Jamal POV

I can't believe I'm out here with this foolishness, but Kamarcus my brother and I'll stick with him no matter what.  Kamarcus and I were watching them do their thing.  It was quiet and peaceful.  Then, somebody yelled, "THIS FOR MY HOMEBOY."  Gun shots were fired and then they stopped.  It was too late.

Dad POV

My wife and I were peacefully sleeping in our bed until my phone started to ring.  I answered it without looking at the caller I.D.  The person talked for a few minutes then my heart dropped.  I shook my wife in a panic and told her what the person on the phone said.  I could see the horror in her expression.  We started moving in a hurry, threw some clothes on, and drove to the hospital.

Jamal POV

It’s just like my dream when we first moved here.  Kamarcus was heavily bleeding out on the sidewalk.  We jumped in the car and rushed to the hospital.  Between all the blood and tears, I kept blacking out in rage and sorrow.  We rushed him in the building, then they rushed him to ICU and we been waiting for about half an hour now.  I would call my parents, but 1. We snuck out and 2. How am I supposed to explain to them that Kamarcus got shot?  Next thing I know, my parents came bursting through the door. 

Mom: (crying) is he okay, what did the doctor say (frantic)

Me: (crying) no we still waiting

Dad: WHY THE HELL DID YALL SNEAK OUT, WHO SHOT HIM, WHY ARE THEY HERE (points at the twins) SOMEBODY NEEDS TO START FUCKING TALKING

Me: we…

Tay: it’s my fought (cries) he wanted to know how I made my money and he found out.  So he convinced me to let him and Jamal come with us to watch.  The dudes that shot him were trying to shoot us, but I guess the bullet miss us and got him.  They were retaliating on us about something we did a couple of months ago.

I never seen my dad so upset in my life.  Veins were showing on every part of his body that was visible.  He walked over to Tay and grabbed him by his neck.

Dad: You better hope he survive for your sake

Nurse: Sir you are going to have to put him down before I call security

Dad: (drops Tay)

We sat in the lobby of the hospital for another hour until the doctor walked in.

Doctor: Family of Kamarcus Johnson

We stood up.

Doctor: We manage to stop the bleeding, but the bullet ruptured his heart.  We tried to extract it, but it was too late, his heart gave out.  I’m sorry.  I was shocked with death.  My bestfriend, my brother, my nigga to the end was gone.

Two Weeks Later

Jamal POV

Yesterday, I buried my brother which was heartbreaking.  I woke up and went to Kamarcus’ room which was just so empty now without him in it.  The house was so quiet now.  Just thinking about everything we’ve been through, I felt like it was over.  I went to my parent’s room and I saw them staring at a gun. 

Me: what’s going on?

Dad: it’s too much, I buried my son yesterday and I just don’t know what to do any more

Mom: (cries) I love y’all (picks up the gun and shoots herself)

Dad: I love y’all too (does the same)

On my god, what the hell is wrong with my life?  I ran out the house with uncontrollable tears.  Tay and Trey were pulling up and I ran to their car crying.

Trey: what happened?

Me: They…shot…theyselves

Tay: Who

Me: My parents

Trey: Damn bruh

We ran in the house and Trey called 911.  Seeing my parents like that with Kamarcus dead just drove me to the edge.  I couldn’t handle it anymore.  My life was completely over.  I ran and jumped through the window saying good-bye to the evil, cruel world that took my family from me.

I banged my head on the door and woke up with a OUCH!  I can’t believe that was all a dream.  Its still September and we are still on the highway y to a new house.  Thank you Jesus.  Kamarcus woke up.

Kamarcus: Did you have a nightmare?

Me: A nightmare is an understatement of what I had.

THE END

THANKS YOU GUYS SEE YOU LATER

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.4K 138 32
A boy Erin and his best friend that love each other and wont tell each other go through hardships that can change the dynamic of their friendships. J...
1.6M 50.8K 35
Aaron Turner had come to terms with his bisexuality at the age of fifteen. His first real relationship was with the man he'd always wanted and it was...
9.3K 148 45
Skylar is a girl who is 17 and has a painful past. Her parents are both alcoholics and once in awhile do drugs. And once Skylar gets tired of arguing...
782 45 14
*** This is the sequel to another story I wrote on Wattpad. If you haven't read the first one, I highly, highly recommend reading it so you know who...