Living With The Hype House

By ok_boomer696

Maya lives in the hype house with all the people that live in the hype house. One problem is that she was ado... More

•Meet The Family•
•Meet The Family 2•
•The Party•
•Youtube•
•Movie Night•
•The Truth•
•Help•
•What is Love•
•Birthday•
•Home Days are the Best Days•
•Roadtrip•
•Baby?!•
Clothing Haul!!!!
•Thanksgiving and Christmas•
•Christmas 2•
•Fun in the Sun•
•The Hokey Pokey•
•Cancelled•
Ok not an update but dream time
•So What Now•
•5 years later•
Hi

•The Secret•

5.4K 81 23
By ok_boomer696

Maya's POV

I woke up the next morning to music being blasted in the room. The boys were filming a video and laughing as I started to panic. I got up and ran to the bathroom. One of the boys followed me making me the worst looking person ever. I passed out on the bathroom floor.

Taylers POV

I followed Maya to the bathroom. She threw up and passed out.

Tayler: Bryce! Nick! Help!

Bryce and Nick ran in. I picked her up and we got her downstairs. We called 911 while the boys held a wet wash cloth on her head. She wasn't waking up when the ambulance got here. We went to the hospital and waited to get called in.

Doctor: Only family can go in.
Me: I'm her boyfriend.

I look at Bryce and he looks confused. I wink. They let me in and I instantly run to her room. She's still asleep but I sit there anyways.

Me: Hey. I'm here. It's Tyler. I'm here for you.

I held her hand and I started to cry. I just can't look at her like this. I updated my Instagram.

Me: Hey guys. She's okay. She'll be here for a bit though.

Maya's POV

I could hear someone talking. But I can't get up. I can't talk back. I can't open my eyes. I'm helpless. I can hear more people in the room. I can hear Bryce. I start to freak out. He can't hear me. I can hear him. I'm yelling but he doesn't know does he. I open my eyes slowly. I look over at Tyler. He's passed out in a chair. I look over at Bryce and I smile.

Bryce: Omg. Are you okay?
Me: I'm okay. Thank you.

I sit up while Jaden gets the doctor. I grab Tyler's hand. He's still asleep but he won't get up. He refuses. I get tests done and I'm able to leave. I got changed in the bathroom and I walked back out. Seeing Tyler still passed out in the chair. I walked over and I woke him up.

Tyler: OMG. You're awake.
Me: Well I hope so!

He gets up and we leave. He has his arm on my shoulder. Pulling me closer to him, Tyler whispers in my ear.

Tyler: I'm glad you're okay.
Me: Me too.
Tyler: I lo-

Avani runs into the hospital with Kenzie and Brady.

Me: Avani!

I give her a hug. She's basically my mom. I love this. It's amazing. I hug Kenzie and Brady. Tyler wake up behind me and hugs me from behind.

Avani: You're gonna die soon.

I look up and I see Thomas.

Me: Oh god. Hi "dad".
Thomas: And you're grounded. Let's go.

He grabs my arm and pulls me out of the hospital. I mean he does have technical custody of me, but who actually adopted me is the question. I say bye to Tyler and I get to the Hype House. I walk in and I see Ondreaz. He's been sitting on the couch. He looks like he's been crying.

Maya: You good?

He looks up and runs to me. He hugs me and cries.

Ondreaz: I think we need to talk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 57 20
When Pentatonix member Avi is almost hit by a truck, but was saved my a mysterious girl who's been abused most of her life, what will happen? (A Avi...
4.4K 94 27
Maya is with her boyfriend Charlie for 2 years now, she's 18 and she lives in a living hell, what's happening to her ? Will anyone save her ?
1.5K 58 20
A lot of people know that the foster care system isn't the best, and a lot of people in it want a way out. For one person in particular however, it's...
60.9K 423 34
you Got adopted by bryce hall........ read what happens :) (Warnings - smut - depression -self harm -rape -abuse) inspired by @tiktakboiz ⚠️⚠️ I h...