Loyalty

بواسطة KeannaPettis

Jai and Will in a deep relationship, many obstacles coming in their way. pregnancy? cheating? lies? who will... المزيد

L O Y A L T Y
Chapter 1 - P A I N
Chapter 2 - T A L K ( Part 1 )
Chapter 3 - T A L K ( Part 2 )
Chapter 4 - C O N F R O N T

Chapter 5 - F I G H T ?

0 0 0
بواسطة KeannaPettis

• Jai •
• 17 years old •
• Oxford, Mississippi •

It was the next day and also one more day til my moms birthday, March 20th . I already bought her gifts a few days ago, but she plan on going out this weekend to celebrate to find her a man, her words not mine.

Me and Josh walk in the cafe in together like usual . We sat down talking for a while before I remembered I had to give Will his papers back. I stood up grabbing the papers out of my backpack.

"I'll be right back"

Everybody nodded they head as I made my way to the workout room where Will is always at. I went through the band hall passing a group of girls. I then walked through a set of double doors . I looked down at the papers making sure I had all of them. When I looked back up I saw Brielle in there with Will, but that's not what got me all hot and bothered. Brielle was in there putting her hands on him.

We might not be together, but i'll be damned if another bitch put they hands on him. I ran up to the workout room yanking the door open.

"You one bold mother fucker, I'll tell you that" I said placing down the papers on a bench.

He was holding her hands and pressing his body up against hers holding her down almost.

"Bitch shut the fuck up."

I rolled my eyes before rolling up my sleeves of my red nike jacket.

"Put yo damn hands on him again I'll beat yo ass . Don't play with me."

"So beat it."

And that's when I ran up . Hitting her in ya damn nose. Will turned his body so I couldn't get to her.

"Jai chill the fuck out bruh."

"Nawl, she was talking all that shit now look at her leaking out ha damn nose. WASSUP BITCH." I said trying to get around Will.

"LET ME GO WILL . LET . ME . GO . IM ABOUT TO BEAT HER FUCKING ASS."

Then I hit Will upside his head making him let her go. I stepped back before she could swing.  Will came running over to me.

"You touch me I'm going to kick yo funky ass again. Play with it." I stated not looking at him.

Then Brielle ran towards me and grabbed my hair . She swung me to the ground and started hitting me on my stomach. I used my strength to push up and flipped us over. Since we was grabbing hair I pulled her three month old braids and landed punches on her face . She started kicking her legs up. She swung upwards but was missing my face.

All of a sudden I was being grabbed by somebody. As they pulled me off I started kicking Brielle head in . I stood up pushing the person off of me realizing that it was Coach Burt.

Josh ran in and went straight for Brielle where she was being held by Will. He kicked her straight in the stomach causing me to run over to her too. Before I could even reach her I was grabbed again but this time by Ariel and Denise.

"BITCH I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

I smirked seeing her cough up blood on the floor .

————————————————————————

I'm suspended for two weeks. Which isn't that bad as I expected. It was my senior year and I just had my first fight. I feel good though. Josh got suspended for 3 days since the only thing he did was kick her . Brielle suspended for 3 weeks instead of two .

I walked out of the office with Josh right beside me when I felt somebody snatch me up.

"Yo, what the fuck ?"

I whipped my head around only to see Will. I pulled my arm from his hand and took a step back.

"What the fuck is your problem Jai? Yo ass fighting and shit ? You did to damn much."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"I did to damn much ? That bitch pulled a Ike Turner on yo ass and I came in and saved the day. If anything you should be thanking me fuck ." I stated pointing at my chest.

"You ain't no damn superhero, you ain't save shit." He said rolling his eyes.

"What the fuck ever."

"But you did look sexy coming like that. I want to do some thangs to you." He said humping the air.

I looked to my left seeing Brielle walking with the nurse and noticed that Josh left. I shook my head.

"Boy shutup . You ain't doing shit to me. But why was she hitting on you?"

Before he could even answer my phone rung .

Shit .

"Who is it?" Will said looking at my phone as I pulled it out.

"My moms." I said answering it.

"Hello." I said walking off a little.

"DON'T FUCKING HELLO ME . WHY THE FUCK IS YOU FIGHTING AT SCHOOL JAI ?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Ma the girl had it coming for her. She put her hands on Will and I walked in while she was doing it. So I put my hands on her."

"Jai."

"Bernice."

"Keep playing I'm going to fuck you up."

"Why are you mad ? I won the fight in the first place."

"I'm mad because you a fucking senior. It's more to think about than winning the fucking fight. But I'm proud of you taking up for yo man or some."

I laughed a little before saying nawl.

"I also heard Josh kicked the girl in the stomach."

"Girl, yes. He came running in that room like he was the flash or some."

She laughed on the other side before cooling down.

"And who was the girl you was fighting ? Was it the same girl Will cheated on you with."

"Sadly yes. She so called- you know what I'm going to tell you when you come pick me up."

"Ight, lil girl. I'm going to be up there in a few. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

I hanged up the phone before making my way back to Will.

"What she say ?" He said putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Asked what happened and that she will be here in a few. But back to what you was saying."

"We got into an argument last night about the pregnancy . I don't believe she pregnant and her lien ass won't take a pregnancy test."

"Well you know for sure she ain't . Josh super kicked her ass." I said chuckling a little.

"Shit ain't funny, hell."

I rolled my eyes still smiling.

"But have you made up yo mind yet?"

I shook my head yes.

"Okay so what is your decision?"

"We not working shit between us before 1. you prove to me that you deserve me and 2. when you know for sure that she ain't pregnant." I said while pulling out my phone seeing that moms said she was walking in the school.

"Bet. I got you."

"Mhm we will see but I'm gone."

"Ight, I love you. No hug?"

"Nawl no hug." I said laughing while walking away back into the office.

He shook his head smiling.

"Aye, I love you too though." I said causing him to look back up at me.

He winked at me before he turned around and walked away. I blushed a little and started smiling like crazy. I made my way through the double doors leading to the office before meeting up with my moms.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.7M 55.6K 75
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...
64.8K 3.4K 54
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...
274K 17.6K 48
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
413K 20.5K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...