AREA 104 || AOT: Levi Ackerma...

queenazuraine द्वारा

❝... ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ... ... ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ.❞ A new patient, mentally deranged, enters Are... अधिक

p r e f a c e: AREA 104
××× c o v e r h i s t o r y ×××
[zero]
ᴀʀᴇᴀ 104 ғɪʟᴇs [ Workers ]
ᴀʀᴇᴀ 104 ғɪʟᴇs [ Patients ]
[ one ]
[ two ]
[ three ]
[ four ]
[ five ]
[six ]
[ seven ]
[ eight ]
[ nine ]
[ ten ]
[ eleven ]
[ twelve ]
[ thirteen ]
[ fourteen ]
[ fifteen ]
[ sixteen ]
|| month : 2 ||
[ seventeen ]
[ nineteen ]
[ twenty ]
●○ ασт s4 ιs gσηηα вε 🔥💥🔥 ○●
[ twenty-one ]
[ twenty-two ]
[ twenty-three ]
[ twenty-four ]
[ twenty-five ]
[ twenty-six ]
[ twenty-seven ]
[ twenty-eight ]
[ twenty-nine ]
[ thirty ]
[ thirty-one ]
[ Birthday Special 12252020 ]
[ thirty-two ]
|| month : 3 ||
[ thirty-three ]
[ thirty-four ]
[ thirty-five ]
[ thirty-six ]
[ thirty-seven ]
[ thirty-eight ]
[ thirty-nine ]
[ forty ]
[ forty-one ]
[ forty-two ]
[ forty-three ]
[ forty-four ]
[ forty-five ]
[ forty-six ]
[ forty-seven ]

[ eighteen ]

1.3K 55 14
queenazuraine द्वारा

|| 9:43 p.m. ||

All buildings were dead silent. Patients and prisoners stayed in their respective rooms/cells while the night shifts either roamed the area or remained in their stations.

"I brought snacks guys!" Isabel stumbles inside a room, carrying numerous junk foods and drinks in her arms. Oluo, Farlan, Hanji, Moblit, and (Y/n), along with Oluo's team, stayed inside one of the laboratories to help the experimentalists finish the latest project from their head scientist.

"Didn't we just have dinner like, two hours ago?" Nanaba chuckled as she ogles at the food Isabel placed on one of the long tables. "Nah, it's fine!" The younger girl shrugs, taking a packet of her own and throwing her brother another one.

"Thanks, Belle." Farlan smiled and opened the bag of chips.

"And... the chlorpromazine's complete!" (Y/n) claps her hands, letting Oluo hold the test tube containing the hydrochloride using the holder. "Finally!" Hanji wipes the sweat from her forehead and removed the gloves on her hands. "We can now go home!" The brunette added.

"We have to finish these first! I didn't bring 'em for nothin'!"

"Okay, okay. Calm down, Magnolia." Gelgar rolls his eyes at the girl, striding over to the table full of snacks with his teammates.

"How about I grab my bag from my office first so after snacks, I go straight home." (Y/n) removes her own gloves and goggles on her eyes. "As long as you come back, aight?" "Okay, Isabel."

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

(Y/n) hummed a tune upon entering her office. She removes her lab gown and hung it behind her door, leaving her in a (color of choice) top and her black pants. She fixed the things in her bag, glancing at the clock on her desk from time to time. She couldn't wait to get home and get sleep. After everything that had happened today, of course she'd be drained as hell.

She was just about to grab the doorknob and leave when the lights on the ceiling suddenly started blinking.

She could also make out faint noises from outside her office, only she didn't know what it was and where's it coming from.

"Security lockdown disabled. Security lockdown disabled. All units unlocked."

(Y/n) drops her bag on the ground.

Lockdown... disabled? ... Disabled?!

She bolts out of her office in a hurry to get to the other side of the building where everyone else was waiting. The blinking red lights in the hallways didn't help her calm down at all.

"What's happening?" She asks herself, almost out of breath because of the running. She goes through numerous hallways as she grows a bit scared knowing that every patient and every prisoner is possibly out of their cells.

She passed by guards too, holding guns as they hastily tried to reach the patients' and prisoners' section of the edifice.

"(Y/n)!" Hanji exclaimed and approached her fellow doctor the moment she entered the laboratory. The (h/c)-haired female started to sweat, and her labored breaths became loud and unsteady.

"What's... what's happening?" (Y/n) questions, only to receive a look of concern from the taller brunette.

"A security failure." Oluo clicked his tongue, his arms crossed as he stared at the blinking red light on the ceiling. "We never had one before. This is the first time." Moblit spoke in a frightened tone. (Y/n) scans the faces of her coworkers worriedly.

"(Y/n), where's Farlan?"

The doctor, now that her breathing's even, stood upright and looked at Isabel with confusion written all over her features.

"What do you mean?"

"That idiot ran out the moment the alarms rang. Said he's gonna go fetch you or some shit." Gelgar responded nonchalantly.

"What? It's not safe to go out there, what was he thinking?!"

"Exactly."

(Y/n) turns around and gazed at the closed door, contemplating on whether to go after Farlan or not.

What if he roams the entire building looking for me? What if he gets hurt on his way?

"I'm going after him--"

"(Y/n), you said it yourself: it's not safe to go out there." Nanaba places a hand on the younger female's shoulder. (Y/n) simply sent her a reassuring smile, "I'll be fine, Nanaba."

"We can just wait for Farlan to come back. Stay here, (Y/n)-san," Moblit utters, "for all we know, the criminals we have locked up are out and fighting right now."

The brunet didn't know that sentence of his just made the doctor want to go out more.

"I can protect myself. Farlan doesn't know I'm already here, I have to go to him then we'll return together."

With that, (Y/n) made her way out of the safety of the laboratory despite the protests from her coworkers. The hallway she was in is currently empty. The alarms were still blaring through the speakers on the ceiling even though it's been 10 minutes since the announcement.

Damn it, Far, (Y/n) jogged as fast as she can to make it to the staff section of the building where he could be. The other floors already had their lights out so Farlan couldn't possibly be there.

But when she got there, the area was deserted. She even checked her office to be sure. She releases an exasperated sigh, "Where the hell are you..."

She was thinking of Farlan's possible location when a sudden realization hit her.

"No... he shouldn't have." (Y/n) sprints out of the staff section.

Apparently, Farlan knew how much (Y/n) deeply cared for her patients. This was the first time a security failure happened, so of course Farlan's instincts told him the girl would go and make sure her patients were safe.

He should've just waited with the others back in the laboratory.

Once (Y/n) arrived at the patients' department, not one guard was on sight, but she could hear some on going shouting from somewhere. She takes a breather for a few seconds before speeding upstairs to her nearest patient.

(Y/n) passed by and caught glimpses of familiar faces as she ran past the open cells with lower numbers. Some cells were empty, which made her insides twist.

She just hoped she doesn't run into someone hostile.

Staring at cell 30's door from afar, (Y/n) placed a hand on the wall and wiped the sweat forming on her forehead. The door was ajar, as she expected.

She nears the familiar room, her heart rate increasing while she got closer. Eventually, she takes a peek inside Levi's cell only to find it dead empty.

Oh no.

(Y/n) also checks cell 31 and found it in the same condition as the former cell. A bad feeling crept up from the pits of her stomach, realizing who were released from their containment and now left wandering around the building.

She looks inside the other cells just in case she finds Levi, or Petra, in one of them. The moment she turned to a corner, her eyes landed on the bloodied figure lying down on the cold, white floor.

Her hand flew up to her mouth to silence herself from screaming.

(Y/n) stumbled away from Petra's unconscious figure on the ground. She didn't want to run into something like this early into the security failure.

A fucked up way of reminding her the people who she were going to be dealing with in the middle of her search.

"Petra? Petra!" The (h/c)-haired female kneels down beside Petra, scanning her body to know where she was bleeding from. The white top the redhead wore was drenched with blood, so (Y/n) assumed she was wounded on the stomach. Her chest rose and fell weakly, a sign that the girl was still alive.

Just before (Y/n) takes off and looks for help, two distinct voices from around another corner caught her attention.

The one who attacked Petra might be there, Her mind warns her, what if they attack you too?

(Y/n) paid no heed to her thoughts and walked towards the voices. She had the intention of confronting the one who harmed the patient and asking why they did it.

Clenching her fists in anxiousness and slight anger, she marches and turns the corner, following the trail of blood on the floor. Only to be met by a sight she certainly did not expect.

Farlan was pushed up against the wall, struggling to move and breathe, by the end of the hall, a hand tightly around his neck.

And that hand belonged to none other than Levi Ackerman.

What do I do, what do I do...

She runs towards the two without coming up with some sort of plan to make Levi unhand her friend. She had never felt so much anxiety until now that she was about to witness a close companion getting strangled to death.

The ravenette stared up at the suffocating blond with a psychotic grin. Farlan hopelessly tried to pry Levi's hand from him since his head was starting to feel hazy due to the lack of oxygen.

"Persistent, are we now?" Levi chuckles darkly, watching his victim writhe in pain, completely unaware of the presence to his far left.

"W-what... did I..." Farlan coughs, "ever d-do to you..."

"What did you do? Ha! You don't know?!" The insanity-driven male neared his face wearing the same sadistic smile on his lips. Of course he knew Farlan was oblivious to the reason why he was facing him, a man he barely knew, in the first place. Levi never even told him.

He just attacked him upon recognition.

The patient raises the crimsoned knife within his right hand and placed the sharp end on Farlan's chest.

"Listen good 'cause I'm not repeating shit for a piss stain like you."

Levi pushed the knife in a bit, successfully wounding his target. Black spots appeared on Farlan's line of vision while the ravenette leaned to whisper on his ear.

"в€cǺÜร€ i'м тЋ€ Øи€ รЋ€ Ѐร€яv€ร.

иØт ¥ØÜ."

The immense fear Farlan was feeling only increased once Levi begins to push his weapon deeper. It didn't help that his consciousness was to slip away, too.

How the patient was able to overpower someone of his caliber was beyond Farlan's reasoning.

Or maybe it's because he underestimated him a tad too much.

Seeing as he had no hope of survival against the demented criminal, he decided to give up.

Levi widened his eyes in glee upon seeing Farlan's eyes losing its life. "That's it..." He mutters, his words unheard by the semiconscious blond in front of him.

Two familiar hands grabbed ahold of Levi's arm and held onto them tightly. Levi's mood shifted to frustrated and took the knife from Farlan's chest to attack the newcomer. But stopped when his eyes landed on (Y/n)'s.

"Levi, please stop! You're killing him!"

Without much thought, Levi lets the other male's body fall to the ground with a harsh thud. (Y/n) turns away from him and looked at Farlan who remained down on the floor with his eyes shut close. As she was about to bend down and inspect the unconscious, Levi took her wrist and pulled her away.

"You..." Levi snarled, his silver orbs glaring at the smaller doctor. A new form of anger started to form and swirl violently within him the longer he stared at the (h/c)-haired girl.

Levi didn't know how she made him follow her words in a blink.

"How the fuck did you do that?" He tilts his head to the side, his face remaining stoic. (Y/n)'s concern for Farlan, however, overpowered the terror she felt and tried to whirl around to get a good look at him.

"Levi, now's not the time--"

With a brutal pull of her wrist, Levi made the girl turn to him.

"Answer me."

The stinging pain on (Y/n)'s skin increased because of the vice-like grip Levi had on her. Her face contorted as she hissed, but all of that stopped when Levi's bloodied hand lifted her chin up forcefully. His dominating stare only resulted in the girl not able to give the answer Levi wanted.

The crazed male chuckled bitterly, "That shitrag is a fucking nuisance. Why are you trying to go to him?"

Nuisance? (Y/n) internally questioned, Levi found him a nuisance? Why?

"Please, you... you know better than this. This isn't you."

"Oh, but it is."

(Y/n) flinched when the male gently ran his blood-coated fingers down her cheek, the strong iron stench hitting her nostrils and made her want to push him away. But she couldn't.

"You, of all people, should know that." Levi flashed the girl a smile full of malice, earning satisfaction from the reaction he was getting out of the defenseless girl.

She looked so frail in his perspective; the way her short breaths were hitting his face and the way she trembled under his touch drove him even crazier. This was exactly why he wanted her for himself.

And he couldn't do that with Farlan around so he put it upon himself to rid of him. The security failure just offered him the perfect chance to do that. His expression changed from malignant to stone cold as he glared at (Y/n).

"Tell me," Levi spoke in a dangerously low tone, "you're gonna leave me for him one day, right?"

"W-what?"

"Fucking answer me!"

(Y/n) recoiled, taken aback by the intensity of Levi's voice. Somehow, she expected him to lash out but she wasn't mentally prepared for any of that.

"He's going to try and take you away. Then what will happen to me, huh? Are you going to leave me on my own just like everybody else did?!" Levi angrily blurted out, his eyebrows clashing together.

"That's why you want him to stay alive, isn't it?!"

His hands left her wrist and her chin as he turned to punch a wall.

(Y/n) flinched at the painful sound of his fist coming in contact with the hard surface. Levi shook in anger; just the thought of someone he trusted abandoning him made him furious. He threw one punch after another, repeating the process as he tried getting the painful idea out of his mind.

The stunned female didn't know where all this was coming from. Just hours ago, Levi wasn't acting this violent. Perhaps a memory from the past was causing his current doubt? Maybe a dream? She had no idea.

But she knew she had to stop him.

Swallowing her fear, she rushes to Levi's side to prevent him from further injuring himself. She caught his heavy fist right before it hits the wall again. For the sake of the girl's hands not getting marred, Levi paused his movement whilst turning his attention to her.

"I'm not leaving you!" The girl takes both of her patient's hands in hers as she stared up at him. "I d-don't know what made you think I will, but I promised you that I won't. D-don't you remember?"

The raging male stood still, searching his doctor's face for any signs of dishonesty. His fists vibrated within (Y/n)'s hold, but his breathing slowly begun to even.

"How do I know you're not lying to me?" Levi questions in a much gentler manner but the hate in his expression still remained. It's not that he didn't trust (Y/n) -- in fact, it's exactly the opposite -- but the people surrounding her everyday whenever she's not around him made Levi doubt the future he was looking forward to.

"Because if I wanted to leave you, then I would've done so already."

The entire hallway, apart from the blaring alarms, was silent. Not one of the two dared to speak as they stared into each other. (Y/n) pressed her lips into a thin line; despite the fear, she still managed to sound convincing at which she was proud of herself for.

Meanwhile, Levi's expression turned stoic. The shaking of his fists ceased as he took (Y/n)'s words in.

"You're never going to be alone anymore, Levi," the girl adds, a smile now gracing her features. She could almost sigh in relief now that Levi's perfectly calm and composed. The male's doubt remained within his chest, but he couldn't take the emotions in her (e/c) orbs as lies.

"I'm here, okay?"

He clung onto that thin, imaginary thread -- the little trust on her he developed during the past month -- because he didn't have anything to hold on to anymore. Some part of him desperately let that thread twirl around his fist but another part wanted to let go.

To let go and just get lost in the ecstacy he once had; his wicked ways always go back to him despite his doctor's help for him to improve. Violence and danger came along him wherever he went, his insanity with a tinge of debauchery his partners in crime.

Why did he choose not to act upon his usual impulses? Nobody told him otherwise, not even (Y/n) so what held him back?

He knew the answer, and he had just accepted it wholeheartedly at this very moment.

So here he is, letting a bunch of armed men push his knees to the ground and cuff his wrists behind his back while (Y/n) watched him sympathetically.

It isn't time, his mind declared, I'll have to wait a little more.

And then, with his head bowed down as the wardens lead him away from (Y/n), oh, very soon...

He smirked.

I'll make her mine. Now that that fucking bastard's out of my way.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

49K 1K 19
Cursed with a troubled past that was forgotten, (f/n) (l/n) thought she lived a normal life, a life everyone had to live through. A life where they w...
687K 22.7K 36
Life had never been kind to you, it seemed to be one tragedy after another. You found yourself alone, afraid... an outcast. Being part of the scouts...
16.4K 555 30
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝! [ 𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐎 "𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐒- 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐈 𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍" ] -。.。:∞♡* in which, In this reincarnated...
74.4K 3.2K 46
Years of hard work landed you the crème de la crème lifestyle a doctor within the Walls could ever dream of - a career in Wall Sina. Unfortunately, t...