Arrange Marriage or Love Marr...

By prishaagarwal95

#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical... More

Prologue.
1. Marriage Proposal.
2. Tandel's are coming.
3. QnA Session.
4. Karuna's Decision.
5. Spill The Beans.
6. Missed calls.
7. Unknown calls.
8. Sacrifice of 3 Years
9. Police station
11. Rani's confession
12. Will
13. Reena
14. Stupid Dream
15. Her Last Wish
16. The Truth
17. Photograph
18. Tsunami
19. Dark Secret
20. Kareena
21. Family Reunion
22. Wifey & Hubby
23. Rose
24. Mr Angry Raj
25. Style n shine.
26. Good news
27. Surprise Visit
28. Mamma
29. Teasing Game
30. Shopping
31. Measurement
32. Motive
33. Engagement Venue.
34. Big Day
35. Love Affection
36. Absence
37. Find her
38. Mr Shah
39. Rahul Mittal
Authors Note
40. Rescue Una
41. Boss
42. Plan
43. Action
44. Disguised
45. Stranger
46. Promise?
47. Welcome
Chapter 48 ( lullaby )
Chapter 49 (Caught red-handed)
Chapter 50 ( Drama queen)
Chapter 51 ( Resort )
Chapter 52 ( Desperate Raj )
Chapter 53 ( Claimed as my Boyfriend)
Chapter 54 ( Finally Mine )
Chapter 55 ( welcome the new bride )
Chapter 56 ( Pag Phera )
Chapter 57 ( Roller coaster night )
Chapter 58 ( Billion dollar lottery )
Chapter 59 ( Tom and Jerry )
Chapter 60 ( My possessive Tigress )
Chapter 61 ( Sangeet ceremony )
Chapter 62 ( only Mine )
Chapter 63 ( Green flag )
Chapter 64 ( Street Food )
Chapter 65 ( Arrange Marriage or Love Marriage )
Epilogue

10. Club

25.1K 1.1K 19
By prishaagarwal95

Wether you like it or not,
Wether you accept it or not,
Whether you believe it or not,
Your life is what you choose it to be.
_______________________________________

Karuna Pov

Mr Shah called one of his constable and ask him to bring some tea for us, after some time he came back with very thin boy who is carrying a tea kettle on his one hand and cups made up of mud on the other hand. The boy served all of us and left.

The aroma of hot tea hits my nostrils and I must say it's so soothing. I drink the first sip of tea.

"Wow! It's amazing.", I wishpered.

"Yes it is, Miss Karuna.", Said Mr Shah and smiled while sipping his own tea.

I heard a sound of car honk and a car stopped Infront of the police station everyone moved their heads towards the window to see who have arrived. The colour of the car is red. So, I guess it's Sunny.

"It's the same car commissioner which I have seen yesterday.", Mrs Tandel gave her assurance while pointing towards the same red car.

The car door opened and a boy came out of it. I observed his appearance he have fair complexion. He is not mascular like Raj he is quite overweight and his cheeks are so so so chubby just like a cute baby. I want to pull his cheeks the moment my eyes landed on them but it will look very odd if I will do something like that. So I suppressed my urge to pull his cheeks and became serious.

He came inside the police station and start to look here and there as if he is searching something or someone. The moment he saw Raj he came towards us and looked at him confusedly then his eyes landed on Raj's mother sitting beside me he came closer to her and touched her feet in return she kept her hand on his head and gave him her blessings.

"Mrs Tandel you can go and wait outside. I will call you again if it's required.", Mr Shah told her. She nodded her head and left.

Mr Shah gestured sunny to sit down on the same chair where Mrs Tandel was sitting before which means beside me.

"What's the matter Raj why did you called me here?", Sunny asked him worriedly.

"He didn't called you I was the one who told him to call you here.", Mr Shah said to sunny.

"Ooh!", Sunny reacted confusedly.

"So, Mr sunny I want you to cooperate with me. I will ask you some questions and I need an honest answers from you.", Mr Shah said seriously.

"I....I....I have not done anything sir. I...I...I am a very descent boy. You...you...you can ask Raj about it.", Sunny said hesitantly while sweating in fear.

"If you have not done anything then why are you getting scared? There is no need to be scared just answer all my questions honestly and you are free to go.", Mr Shah assured him,

"Okay sir.", Said Sunny.

After that the rapid fire round of questions and answers begins.

"So did you drop Raj yesterday night?", Asked Mr Shah.

"Yes sir.", Said Sunny.

"Where did you find him in the club?", Mr Shah enquired.

"Find? I didn't have to find him he was already there.", Sunny replied.

"What he was doing when you saw him?", Ask Mr Shah.

"He was going to fall and I protected him.", Said Sunny.

"I was going to fall! From where?", Ask Raj confusedly.

"I was busy dancing with some random girls when I saw you coming down through the stairs. Initially I became confused that why did you went upstairs? but before I could think more I saw you were trembling and was going to fall. So I ran and caught you on time.", Said Sunny.

"What happened after that?", Mr Shah enquired.

"I made him sit on the chair and asked, 'What were you doing upstairs?', but instead of answering me he was continuously blabbering, 'Stay away from me and give me my cellphone', I thought he had lost his cellphone so I took out my phone and dialled his number but I heard the sound of ringtone coming from his pocket. I tried to ask him about it but he was fully drunk and repeating the same sentence again and again. So, I thought it's better to leave and then I dropped him home.", Said Sunny.

"Hmmm! Mrs Tandel said that when she opened the door you were not there with Raj. He was standing alone.", Said Mr Shah.

I was just listening and focusing on Mr Shah's Investigation. I am quite impressed with his way of investigating and I felt so proud that our security lies in the hand of such a great officer.

"If you dropped him then why didn't you wait until someone open the door?", Mr Shah once again backfired Sunny with his interrogative question.

"Because sir when we both were on the way to Tandel's house I got a call from my mother and she was very angry on me she threatened me that if I didn't reach home within ten minutes then she won't let me get inside the house and made me spend the entire night on the footpath and believe me sir she can do that. Only because of her I never dare to touch alcohol in my whole life of 25 years. I am very much scared of my mom.", Said Sunny scaredly.

The moment he confessed his feelings for his mother everyone started laughing even the other constables which were present there were laughing.

Realisation hits Sunny when he saw everyone's smiling faces. He became very much embarrassed about whatever he said.

"It's okay boy there is no need to be embarrassed we all are scared of our mother and now when I am married I have one more woman in my life who can also make me scared.", Said Mr Shah teasingly.

Everyone started laughing loudly and I simply blushed. I don't know why I am blushing? May be because I know that he is saying the truth.

Suddenly the jolly Mr Shah vanished and replaced with a strict officer who is very serious about his duty.

"Okay Mr Sunny, one last question. Do you know her?", Asked Mr Shah pointing towards Rani.

Sunny leaned down a little bit and observed her for few seconds. He tried to recognise her with blank expression while Rani smirked evilly. Suddenly Sunny's facial expression changed like he had recognise her.

"Yes sir, Yesterday I had seen her in the club. She was sitting beside Raj and both of them were talking to eachother.", Said Sunny.

"Okay Sunny now you can go and wait outside. I will call you back if it's required and thanks for your cooperation.", Said Mr Shah.

"My pleasure sir.", Sunny said and went outside.

"Miss Rani, Now it's your turn for confession and remember one thing I want only truth. I hate those who dare to lie me. So, don't try to mess with me.", Mr Shah said dangerously.

_______________________________________

✴️What is yours opinion about the entire chapter?

✴️Are you also scared of your mother?

✴️Are you excited for Rani's confession?
_______________________________________

Don't forget to:-

❇️Vote

❇️Comment

❇️Share

(Your opinion means a lot to me)
_

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 197K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
105K 4K 37
Inayat, a 25-year-old with a heart of gold, has been navigating life solo since a tragic accident took her parents and her memories. Raised in an orp...
111K 6.1K 41
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
608K 34.2K 38
[FEATURED]Thrown together on a one month long honeymoon, Vansh and Ahaana had to live under one roof in an apartment, away from chaos, to accept each...