Ambitious 2| All Grownup

By OfficialBrat

All Grownup More

Copy Rights
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Worth It๐Ÿ“š

08

1.7K 83 13
By OfficialBrat

KaLani

"Finally" Mr. King said.

"Mhm" I said as I walked to my seat and cleared my throat and took my shades off.

"Bitch u was gon for 25 mins, was u taking a shit?" Ken asked me as he filed his nails.

"Right" Ciara asked.

"I ran into somebody I was hoping I wouldnt have seen today" I said.

"Oh my god bitch......was it Bortlen?" Ken whispered to me and I nodded. "Oh my god bitch, what all happen?"

How the hell this nigga knew?

"Wait who was it??" Ciara asked and I whispered it to her. "Bitch he back??"

"Yes" I said.

Bortlen got suspended for literally coming to school loud, well he skipped and went to go get high and he was loud as hell and they suspended him. As in loud baby smelling loud.

"Tell us" Ken said as he moved closer.

I'm glad Glizzy ass left to sit with Tae and a few more niggas they be with but ion know they name and I can care less. Glizzy woulda been asking hella questions.

I only told Ken, Ciara and Serenity about Bortland cuz I trust them.

"Ran into him and he was like why u ain't text me back I been gon for a month and I miss u blah blah, so he start getting touchy like my nigga u wanna keep us a secret and u trynna get yo freak on in the damn hallway" I told them at a very low tone.

"Hood niggas will get pussy anywhere, don't even care who watching. Like when dude ate u out and his baby was next to y'all sleep" Ken said and me and Ciara laughed.

"Ion know what I'm finna do bruh" I said.

"Tell him yeon wanna fuck with him no more" Ciara said.

"Bitch I tried cuz I'm tired of being a secret. I'm too damn fine to be any nigga secret, everytime I tell him he put that tongue on me." I said.

"Bitch she tried" Ken said.

"I need some dick y'all stressing me" Ciara said and we looked at her.

"Bitch what?" We asked her.

"Oh Glizzy dear lets go shall me" Ciara said as she got up and we sat her back down.

"What the hell yo virgin ass need with dick?" Ken asked.

She coughed.

"Bitch when?" I asked.

"It was kinda at ur house outside in Tae car in the garage" Ciara said.

"Wait bitch u know it's a camera outside, that can show u and him going on the garage" I said.

"Aw shit" Ken said.

"No, we went to the garage from the inside not outside so can't see us" she said.

"Oh then, bitch how was it?" I asked.

"Was his dick big??" Ken asked and we looked at him. "I'm just asking for a friend of mines"

"It hurt and it started feeling good, and bitch ian telling you the size of it, go find out for ur self" Ciara said.

"And will" Ken said as he got up.

"Bitch sit down or ima stab u"

"With wha? Your damn pencil?"

Ken laughed and Ciara grabbed her pencil.

"Okay Wait Cuz i can get lead poison I'm good, I'm sorry" Ken said and he sat down.

"Guess I'm the only virgin in our group now. Wait bitch u younger than and got ur v card taken before me, ion like that but hey bitch I'm the last one standing"

"Bitch u need to pop that cherry and get yo pussy working, all these damn niggas u got in surprised yo ass ain't already popped it and got pregnant" Ken said.

"Ahhh bitch shut up, u got more bodies than all of us, well don't include me cuz I'm tmr Virgin of the group" I said.

"I........see cuz u didn't have to go there. Ken said and we laughed. "Bitch yo mouth not a virgin leave me alone"

"Out of all of two niggas that ate this cat nun of they ass got they dick sucked by me and I put that on my granddaddy grave" I said.

"Mhm" they said.

"Swear to god" I said.
_____________________________

Lunch time.

Me, Ken and Ciara just ran to Olive Garden and picked up our takeout order we made in class.

We walked in the cafeteria and walked to our usual seats.

"Aww shit" Ken said and I looked.

"Aww shit" I said.

"What the fuck happen?" Ciara asked.

"Look behind you" Ken said and she turned around.

"Damn" she said.

They ass walked over and sat at our table.

Bortlen ass sat on the other side of me.

"Wassup Sis" He said and his gang sat at the table with us.

"Hey Bro, where u been" I said fake smiling.

"U know where I been" he said as he put his arm around my neck.

"Wassup Luh Sister" Melvin said as he dapped me up.

"Hey Mel" I said.

"Wassup Ken and Ciara" Melvin and Cortlen said.

"Sup" they both said.

Tae and his crew came and sat at the table with us.

Shit fuck.

Everybody talked and I coughed when I saw noticed Tae looking at me.

"Damn gimme some Sis" Cortlen told me.

"It got shrimp in it" I told him.

"You always get that shit" he said.

"Duh, so yo ass won't ask for nun" I said.

He allergic to shrimp, nigga can't even stand to smell it I'm surprised his ass ain't got up and sat somewhere else.

"Gimme some" Melvin told Ciara as she ate her Chicken Parmesan.

"Only cuz I'm cool with you" Ciara said as she broke him off a piece.

"You better" Melvin said.

We all talked and the bell rung for us to go to our last classes.

I got up and threw my stuff away and put a piece of gum in my mouth.

"Come on lemme walk you to class sis" Cortlen said as he put his arm around me.

"Ight" I said as we walked to class.

Ken and I have the last class together with Melvin, too bad Ciara ass don't take this damn class with us. We be bored asf.

Melvin is in this class with us so he makes it a little interesting.

I looked at the time and I had one min left.

"Lemme get a kiss" he told me and we walked into the stair well and we kissed.

"Now boy come on I gotta get to class" I giggled as I pulled away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 2.1K 33
Wildin' || NBA YB By:4๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–˜๐–†๐–๐–Š๐–”๐–‹๐–‘๐–š๐–›โฆ You won't regret it Read to find out... โ–ช๏ธComment pleaseee โ–ช๏ธVote โ–ช๏ธFollow me ยฉ Mature Content Stro...
452K 20.1K 45
๐—”๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ, ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜†, ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ž๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ
167K 5.2K 48
" ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž"