HUMAN IN TROLLS WORLD

By Stella_9977

Meet Melody, a human girl, who loves music than any human in the world. Being the popular Dj and singer, whic... More

PROLOGUE
Melody tranformation
Here some art i made
Chapter two: melody meet princess poppy
Chapter three: party! And kill-joy branch
Chapter four: rescue mission
chapter five: death of creek/Bridget crush
chapter six: new Bridget has come to town/date
Chapter seven: rescuing creek/the truth of melody
final Chapter Eight: i forgive you
Trolls world tour: prologue
(Trolls world tour) chapter one: a.........mertroll??
(Troll: world tour) chapter two: more trolls than pop
(Trolls world tour) chapter three: trolls kingdom
(Trolls world tour) chapter four: adventure begins
(Trolls world tour) chapter five: home sick/seperate
Thank you for 200 views
(Trolls world tour) chapter six: awoken/ country trolls?
(Trolls world tour) chapter seven: annoying song/escape
(Trolls world tour) chapter eight: Smooth Jazz?/ k-pop and reggaeton trolls?
(Trolls world tour) chapter nine: love rival/confusetion
(Trolls world tour) chapter ten: Reunion of the Funk family
(Trolls world tour) chapter eleven: the funk trolls/rescue mission
(Trolls world tour) chapter twelve: rock tribe/rock zombies
(Trolls world tour)chapter thirteen: turning grey/death of melody
(Trolls world tour) chapter fourteen: followed the voice/ Just sing
What the freak?!
(Trolls world tour) chapter fifteen: melody's past/ alive again/confession
Here's the art i made!!
(Trolls world trolls) ending

Chapter 1

5.3K 82 24
By Stella_9977

Melody nod her head as she listen some of her favorite music. Humming a bit as she got out of the train station as she saw the car, where her guards waiting for her.

Melody P.O.V

I went in the car as i look to my right to see a crowd of people were waiting or trying to get pass through the police, who were blocking their path. I chuckle a bit when a child went below the guard and went straight towards to me. Which was a little girl, holding my picture, during in san diego. I smile at her, as i stop the guards from taking her away from me. I sign the picture and take a picture from her then wave good bye to her as i felt the car start moving.

I sigh as i lean on the seat as i look outside to see people walking around. Then i look at the driver and asked him to take me to the private park, which he did take me there. When we arrive, i told him to pick me up when i call him. After few minutes as i watch the car disappeared in the view. I walk around the park that i have bought and i have decided to give it to the people, who need it. 

As i walk around, passing by the lake and walking up to the bridge as i look down to see my reflection. I sigh as i continued walk around as a familiar song came in my mind making me wanted to sing,

Well, I heard there was a secret chord

That David played and it pleased the Lord

But you don't really care for music, do you?

Well it goes like this:

The fourth, the fifth, the minor fall and the major lift

The baffled king composing Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah...

I slowly walk my way to the tree i used to hang out when i wanted to clear my mind.

Well your faith was strong but you needed proof

You saw her bathing on the roof

Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew ya

She tied you to her kitchen chair

She broke your throne and she cut your hair

And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah...

Well, baby, I've been here before

I've seen this room and I've walked this floor (you know)

I used to live alone before I knew ya

And I've seen your flag on the marble arch

And love is not a victory march

It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah...

I did my best. It wasn't much I couldn't feel.

 So i tried to touch I've told the truth.

 I didn't come to fool you

And even though it all went wrong

I'll pray the Lord of songs with nothing on my tongue

but Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah,Hallelujah, Hallelujah. . . 

I softly sang the last song as i lay down on the ground as i laid my back to the tree trunk. I look up at the sky to see the sun was already setting. It's beautiful to see the sun set in here. I softly smile a bit as it replace a frown as i thought about my family. 

My father was at Russia, for business trip. My big brother, Mike, was at Canada, he's a hockey player. My big sister, Ruby, she's at Italy, she's a teacher. As my little brother and sister, Carlo and Carla, where at Philippines, taking care of my grandparents. As for my mother, who left us when the twins where born, she left us when i was 9. Then she came back when she heard me and my family where rich, especially me, since i was popular in the world.

She tried to tell Dad to bring her back, but Dad said no to her, which made Her angry at us, but didn't stop. When she found out that i am touring in America, she went there and keep pestering me to give her money, cause she needs it. Which i say no to her. 

Oh? you might asked this so, my mother was american and my Dad was a Filipino. They meet each other in Facebook or something else. So here i am. Watching the stars blink. I look at my phone to see the time was 7:24 pm. I sigh as i stood up and i was about to contact my driver to pick me up.

But then i stop. I heard something behind me. I stop moving for a second then.

"Dear? what are doing here in such late night?"

I turn around to see an old lady, walking towards to me. I blink for a second and gave her soft smile and answered, " Well, i'm trying to clear my mind for a bit. Since, well you know, family issue" The old lady gave me a soft smile and said, " tell me dear, what is your true purpose?" I blink twice at her question. My true purpose? what is my true purpose? i never thought about that.

"I. . .  My true purpose is to spread some music or bring love and happiness in the world. . . " i said as the old lady smile again. " Do you. . . . . . . . . like this place?" I stared at her for a second, Do i like this world?? what's that mean??. True i really. . . . . . . . . . don't like this place. To much pride and greed in this world. Even children were like that. Which lead them become spoiled ones.

"I. . . . . . don't know. . . . . . . but the truth is. . . . . . . . . . i wanted to get away from this world. It's too much for me. I wanted to be treated as a friend but instead, they treat me like a tool or a toy" i said to her, telling the truth about this place. The old lady smile at me, which made me thought how come she keeps smiling without pain in her cheeks for keep smiling at me? Then she asked me this strange question. . . 

"do you want to be reborn in other world??"  

I stared at her with surprise look on my face. Reborn in other? really? what kind of question is that?. I continued to stared at her for a second as millions of question came in my mind.

'do i have a choice?, reborn in other world?' I stared for a second then i spoke" yes, i wanted to be free. I wanted to enjoy my new life"

The old lady smile at me then suddenly she change all  the sudden. She turn into a fairy looking woman.

I stared at her in awe. She smile at me and said,

"Dear melody, i have seen what is your future looks like. So i have decided to give you a new life. To be free and have fun. I also will give you special abilities when you have arrive to the new world.  You will have great friends and one day. . . . . . . . . . . . you will find love"

I stared at her in awe then smile as i gave her a nodded saying, " I'm ready"

She smile at me then swing her staff at me making my body start glowing then i disappeared. Before i left i could hear her voice saying to me

"Good luck melody. May my spirits take good care of you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 279 20
A young and ordinary boy was unemployed and had boring yet normal life but he has a big passion of music and singing, music is his life without care...
38K 470 15
Life is all glitter and happiness in Troll Village. Poppy is queen now, and Branch finds himself having feelings towards her he's never felt before...
6.8K 163 10
You were like another person trying to survive adult life but what happens when you discover some trolls.
2.8K 74 6
Branch X Reader. Y/N, Branch, and Poppy go on a musical adventure to save Branch's brother, but end up finding out that Y/N, and Poppy have a long lo...