haikyuu x reader || oneshots

kirintea tarafından

《 requests are closed 》 EDIT: i wrote this book a hot minute ago (by that i mean years), but i've arisen from... Daha Fazla

i n t r o
lev | distracted
tendo | the letter
kageyama | deep sleeper
tsukishima | teasing
sugawara | on ice (pt. 1)
sugawara | on ice (pt. 2)
sugawara | on ice (pt. 3)
tsukishima / isn't she cute?
tsukishima | isn't she cute? (pt. 2)
hinata | listen to the weather forecast
oikawa | english and yogurt
akaashi / fading away
aone | comfort
nishinoya | chalkboard duty
terushima | a candid shot
miya twins | overprotective
lev | study sesh
osamu | endless nights
nishinoya / family isn't always blood
alisa | birthday cuddles
hinata / placed on a pedestal
iwaizumi | so you have chosen death
? | the bottle chooses favorites
yamaguchi | a ghost?
kuroo | body swapped
nishinoya | hyper
ayoooo closure ! READ UPDATE
oikawa • iwaizumi | parallel parking is a myth
seijoh | live q&a
iwaizumi | look at my tongue
tendo | hey he's here too
kuroo | body swapped (pt. 2)
HEY WE MOVING

oikawa | fed up

19.9K 512 378
kirintea tarafından

god damn i write so much platonic shit this one shot book doesn't deserve the title of an x reader—i guess it's just what i find the most entertaining to write. i'm sorry if y'all feel like i'm depriving you of romance, i'll step up my game.

Lately, you've been receiving a lot of hate you weren't aware existed in high school.

Lately, you've been giving private tutoring lessons to a certain student.

Was there any correlation between the two? Yes, yes there was.

"Wait—you multiplied this by three but it's supposed to be cubed." you tapped the paper atop his desk with the tip of your pen.

"Oh, right." Oikawa quickly erased his mistake and continued.

The two of you would stay after club activities, occupying the club room for tutoring lessons every other day. It was quite late, so the sun was already setting by the time you finished.

"It's already 6:30, we should get going." you picked your bag up and slipped it over your shoulder.

Walking home together had also become a routine since Oikawa refused to let you go home in the dark.

The amount of time you spent together had resulted in a rather close friendship, but others may have perceived the relationship as something else.

"Y'know (y/n)-chan, we're gonna have a practice match against Tobio-chan's team! You should come and watch it." the brown haired male grinned.

"Tobio-chan? S'that the kid you're always complaining about?" you gave him a criticizing look.

"I-I wouldn't call it complaining..." his lips curled into a dramatic pout.

A sudden shiver traveled through your spine as you felt a foreign pair of eyes glue to your back. I feel like we're being watched.

"...W-well I'll check it out." you pushed the offsetting thought away as you approached your house's gate.

"I'll come pick you up tomorrow morning~" Oikawa winked at you. You rolled your eyes in return, by this time, you had grown quite accustomed with his flirtatious attitude. "See you tomorrow."

• • •

You sat in your kitchen, spooning cereal into your mouth as you wore nothing but a skirt and undergarments because, well—why not? "It's comfortable" was all you had to say.

A rhythmic, gleeful knock caught your ear, stopping the spoon from reaching your mouth.

"Morning, (y/n)-chan~"

"Shit."

You scrambled to get up from your chair, debating whether to grab a shirt or answer the door first. The door was closer.

"Uhh—I'm gonna unlock the door don't come in yet!" you ran to the door and flipped the lock before dashing to your room.

"Jeez, you're causing such a ruckus," he chuckled before opening the door a few seconds after you ran off.

"What time is it?" you shouted from the other room, slipping a uniform shirt over yourself as you walked out.

Oikawa yelped and shielded his eyes from your exposed bra, "I-it's 8:18!"

You paused, gathering your train of thought. Although you were the tutor, you're life was significantly more disorganized than his.

You chugged the remaining milk in your bowl and aggressively brushed your teeth in the mirror. Oikawa peeked into the bathroom and you spotted his reflection in the doorframe.

"What?" your words were muffled by globs of frothy toothpaste as you spat into the sink.

"I feel like you're gonna break your teeth..."

You finally managed to pull yourself together in time as the two of you sprinted to school. Students were already in their rightful classes, and you only had a minute left before you would be counted tardy. If you were late, this would be your third time this week.

"Aren't you lucky I picked you up!" Oikawa shouted as he tried to catch up to you.

"Save it for later!" you shouted back, clinging onto your bag for dear life.

The two of you ran up the stairs and traveled your separate ways. You skidded to a stop as you passed through the classroom's doorframe just as the bell rang.

You doubled over and caught your breath, the entire class's attention turned to you. A few of the girls scoffed, delivering harsh glares to you while several of the boys cheered for your flashy entrance.

Another thing that had changed ever since you befriended the popular setter was your social status. You had become disliked by many girls, but liked by the guys since they thought you were lessening their competition.

Your teacher lectured you on how inappropriate your recent entrances have been since you "weren't taking school seriously". You genuinely did value the academics, but ever since you started tutoring Oikawa, your sleeps hours would dwindle.

• • •

As the school day ended, you met with the notorious captain. You flipped through your notebook to review the notes you would show to the boy when you caught something quite jarring.

"Oh, so they wanna shit all over my notebook too now..." you grumbled to yourself as you stared at the blotched ink that smothered your words.

"Huh?" Oikawa perked up but you were quick to brush it away.

They probably did that while I was taking a piss.

You notice a familiar girl in the hall as the two of you walked closer. Oikawa was so caught up in his one sided rambling, he didn't pay much attention to her.

As she passed by, her shoulder purposely bumped into yours.

"How's it feel sleeping with a guy in high school." she spat under her breath as her hair blew with her strides.

Oikawa picked up the faint whispers and looks at your frozen figure, "Did she say something?"

You hesitantly shake your head and grit your teeth as you continued walking, "No."

So that's who was watching me. She really thinks he went inside my house afterwards?

"Taking the virginity of another high schooler? How filthy."

You bit your tongue and clenched your fists, your nails digging into your palms strong enough to draw blood. You were fed up with this bullshit, but you wouldn't crumble under their insults. Not yet.

The captain notices the sudden change in atmosphere as your paces became furious. "(y/n)-chan?" he found himself running after you.

"You're a fucking slut."

Your foot froze as it touched the ground on your final step. You slowly turned around to face the girl not too far away.

"Excuse me?"

The girl stood her ground as you marched towards her, "What the hell did you just call me?"

Your eyes drilled into her own with all of your pent up rage.

"Look here princess, you can call me a bitch, you can call me a piece of shit, you can call me a cunt for all I care, but you do not call me a slut." your sharp fingernail pushed firmer into her skin above her chest with each word.

"Got it?"

You growled, your eyes cutting into her soul like a hot knife through butter.

She glared back at you, giving you a pathetic, smug look in substitute for her nonexistent retaliation.

"And you really believe that? You really think I fucked him? Well you can go and stick your bullshit rumors up your ass."

You gave her one last push. Your intimidating aura warned the girl not to speak another word. She furrowed her brows but obeyed, knowing she had already lost the fight.

You finally tore away your glare and marched off in the opposite direction, leaving the girl frozen in place.

Oikawa waddled behind you, trying his best to match your pace. Even he was intimidated. Not only did this new side of you shock the boy, but he was also able to pick up on the conversation; and he could take a wild guess on who it was about.

"(y/n)?" he mumbled in a soft voice.

You took in a deep breath, trying your best to drown away the anger. "Yes?"

"I'm really sorry... I didn't realize this was happening because of me," heavy waves of guilt crawled up his spine as he spoke. Oikawa gulped, his eyes glued to the ground, "We can stop the tutoring lessons if you wa-"

"Shhh!" you pressed your finger against his lips. Oikawa's eyes widened as he stared at your index finger.

"You're ruining my moment..." you whispered, pausing for a short moment of silence, "And also, you're just giving into their taunting. Cancelling lessons for my sake would mean that they win." you gave him a reassuring smile.

Oikawa couldn't hide the grin on his face, knowing he would still get to spend time with you after school was relieving; but it wasn't long before his smile dissipated.

"But what about all the bullying you've been getting? It's all my fault, if you were tutoring anybody else you wouldn't be getting treated this way."

Subtle flex... but he's not wrong.

"It's not your fault... I guess I sort of allowed it. I thought it would just fade away overtime but really, the complete opposite happened." you confessed as you fiddled with your fingers.

Oikawa huffed in response, annoyed that you wouldn't admit to his faults. Now that he knew what was happening behind the scenes, he knew what he had to do.

• • •

The next day, you were greeted with the pleasant surprise of a clean desk instead of derogatory insults and toxic scribbles. The girls who once murmured about you seemed to be ignoring your presence—which was definitely a good thing.

Did things really just change over night? You thought to yourself, finding the new atmosphere quite suspicious.

Passing the doorway, a head of brown hair caught your eye. Oikawa gave you a playful wink before walking out of sight again.

Did he do this?

It was as if the girls didn't even notice Oikawa's flirtatious gesture which was absurd since they seemed to constantly have him marked on a radar.

• • •

"Do people really think we had sex?" Oikawa mumbled to himself as he walked alongside his friend.

"I dunno, they might just say it to bother you guys." Iwaizumi shrugged.

The setter's face was tinted a light pink just by the thought, imagery floating through his dirtied mind. He shook away the thoughts as he let out an audible sigh.

Iwaizumi immediately noticed his friend's uncomfortable behavior, "Don't stress it too much, you already cleared any rumors and if they don't believe you, they can go fuck themselves."

Oikawa took Iwaizumi's words into consideration and chuckled, "Yeah."

Your usual tutoring session with Oikawa was a bit different today. No matter how focused he was on a problem, there was still something itching at the back of his head.

You sighed and set your pencil down on the desk with a loud tap. "What's up?"

Oikawa perks up at you and furrows his brows in a confused fashion, "What?"

"What's up? You seem off today." you turned your body to face him, the boy doing the same.

"It's really not important." he gave you a soft, genuine smile that caught you off guard.

"Lies." you stated.

Oikawa pauses before sighing in defeat, "I just feel really bad about everything that's been happening to you."

"Tooru-san, we already talked about this yesterday-" you cut yourself off, remembering just how stubborn the boy was. "And you don't need to feel bad, you got them to stop didn't you?"

"You know about that?" his face lightened up with surprise.

"Eh, just a guess." you smiled, and his lips formed one as well.

The two of you stared at each other for a brief moment before you bonked him on the head, "Back to work now! I'm only coming to your practice match if you finish these worksheets by tonight."

Oikawa scrunched up his nose and shook his head in a mischievous manner before returning his eyes to the papers before him, a small smile gracing his lips. He had a lot of work to do.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

14.7K 305 20
A collection of Haikyuu characters x reader oneshots, imagines and stories for you - it's seems everyone is falling for (Y/n)~ -Fluff, angst, shorts...
34.6K 639 22
Consists of Haikyuu oneshots, Enjoy! Please do read my note first~! ~*~ Psst, Please don't steal my works. Pm/Dm me here immediately if you find my s...
254K 4.2K 25
[completed] Just a book of one shots. Requests are: temporarily opened >Completed< (These one shots were made when I first joined Wattpad, wh...