Untouched ✔

By _salacious

"Y-you," she stuttered, staring at the handsome man sitting on the sleek black throne, "you're..." He rolle... More

|ena|
|dio|
|tria|
|tessera|
|pente|
|eksi|
|efta|
|okto|
|enia|
|deka|
|endeka|
|dodeka|
|dekatria|
|dekatessera|
|dekapente|
|dekaeksi|
|dekaokto|
|dekaenia|
|eikosi|
|eikosiena|
|eikosiduo|
|eikositria|
|eikositessera|
|eikosipente|
|eikosieksi|
|eikosiefta|
|eikosiokto|
|eikosienia|
|trianta|
|epilogos|
Information

|dekaefta|

579K 18K 9.7K
By _salacious

Untouched

All Rights Reserved

© 2014 Luna Black  

~*~

Warning: This chapter is extremely explicit; do not read if you’re not alone. You’re going to regret it haha. I’m sorry, but wow. I even surprised myself at the detailed descriptions of this chapter. #DontJudge. Not everything in the chapter is sėxual, so after you find one of the ~*~ you may read.

Hades took his sweet time kissing her, leaving her completely and utterly breathless; the good kind. She moaned, wanting to feel his hands all over her at the same time. Her body was in fire and she needed to be sated.

He could feel her trembling against him with need as he deliberately slid her bra strap off, kissing her tender skin as he did so. Her heart thumped inside her chest nervously as he unclasped her bra expertly, surprising her as he didn’t struggle with it whatsoever.

Ariel pleaded in moans, not knowing how to voice her needs without sounding more desperate than she already felt. His hands on her were light and caring, making her feel a whirlwind of emotions twirling in the pit of her stomach.

She was afraid of looking deep into his actions for they were loving and she didn’t want to put that thought in her head. She was just Hades’ release; he couldn’t possibly love her the way she was beginning to feel towards him.

Her head tilted back into his chest as he slid his hands towards her breasts, cupping them in his hands lightly as he rubbed her nipples teasingly. She gasped as he slipped his hand down to her core and grunted at the moisture gathering in her centre.

“Hades…” It was a low growl, almost inaudible, but desperate enough that he abided to her needs.

Hades parted her lower lips, seeking for her nub and began to fondle her femininity, eliciting moans from her mouth. Ariel gasped, grabbing unto his neck as his mouth found the soft spot, between her ear and neck, and he began kissing it with his tongue.

Her legs shivered as her underwear slid past her calves and he grabbed unto her waist, lightly picking her up so she could kick them off. She tried to turn her body to face him, but he shook his head and held her in front of him.

Ariel groaned, feeling high off desire and bit her bottom lip hard enough to draw blood as he skidded his nose down her jawline, leaving behind a ticklish but sėxual sensation. He breathed in deeply, muttering something in his native tongue and then whispered, “Love, I’ve been dying to kiss you all day.”

“Then why the hell,” she huffed, “are you not kissing the breath out of me?”

He chuckled, wrapping his arms around her waist as he turned her to face him and gently kissed her lips. He almost did it in a seductive fashion, brushing his lips against hers teasingly, leaving her wanting for more.

The God pulled away, smirking down at her as she slowly fluttered her eyes opened and whispered, “How the hell can someone kiss so freaking good?!” She groaned, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and kissed him deeply.

She swiped her tongue over his bottom lip, earning grunts from him and she suckled deeply on his sweet tongue. His flavour was addicting; he tasted of sweetness, nothing like what she’d imagine death to taste like.

She figured that since he was the God of death, he’d taste bitter and gross, but Hades was far from bitter or gross. He even smelt evocative and more masculine than anything a fancy perfume company could concoct.

“I just,” she breathed in between kisses, feeling the need to speak, but not wanting to break the passionate and desperate lock of their lips, “I just want you naked, Hades, dammit!”

He gave a light, husky laugh, bowing down to kiss her and against her lips murmured, “Your wish is my command, milady.”

Suddenly she could feel his strong arms wrapped around her waist, holding her up and her legs were locked around his naked torso. She groaned, grinding herself closer to him and tightened her legs around him, loving the warmth of his skin.

Hades began walking towards the shower, locking the door behind him as he pressed her against the wall and continued kissing her, feeling as if though he couldn’t get enough of her. She had become the source of life he needed in his existence.

As the God of Death, Hades didn’t have a heart. He had only felt his heart beating twice in his lifetime. The first was when he initially laid eyes on Persephone; she was dancing on a field of flowers, calling to all the gods who dared watch her–but only he was brave enough to take her.

He tried to woo her into staying with him and she began to return the feelings for the god, turning him into a nicer being. But Demeter, his sister, became enraged that she was with Hades, when she could’ve been with someone like Ares or Apollo.

She believed that her brother was never good enough, who’d want to reign over the dead?When they could control music or bring honour to the family. No matter that he was one of the three major figures; Demeter did not want Persephone with him.

So she ‘grieved’ and refused to let the crops on Earth grow so Zeus would allow her to take back her daughter. Persephone didn’t want to leave, so she deliberately ate from the pomegranate fruits Hades had advised her not to eat from, and stayed with him.

As Demeter’s grief began affecting more gods, Hades persuaded her to leave him for third of a year.

Ariel pulled away from their kiss, heaving out a sigh and lightly touched his jaw. “What’s wrong?”

Hades smiled, wiping the crease between her eyebrows with his thumb and whispered, “Nothing could be wrong at a perfect time like this,” she giggled, shaking her head and he said, “you are truly beautiful, Ariel, how you are not one of us; I still don’t know.”

Her cheeks heated up as he kissed her tenderly and began to trail debauched kisses down her collarbone. She moaned, tilting her head backwards as he kissed hard enough to leave love-bites behind and slid a hand in her front again.

An eager mewl bubbled out of her throat as he began to gently play with her lower lips, bringing about waves of passion that wouldn’t allow the others to topple over each other; she felt that she’d burst by how wonderful he was making her feel.

“There is something I want to try,” he whispered huskily, placing her on her feet and she watched with curious eyes as he began kissing her body, lowering his lips to her stomach and then thighs.

Ariel widened her eyes as he kissed her calves, then move upward to the space in between her legs and kneeled before her. Hades smirked up at her wickedly, lightly pushing her legs apart and she leaned against the wall to support herself.

As he pressed soft kisses to the inside of her thighs, he muttered, “I have never done this before, so forgive me if I–”

“–Hades,” she interrupted him, her green eyes blazing with an undying hunger, “you’re about to –holy shit!” She gasped, arching her back of the wall as his lips met with her centre and began lapping at her as if she were the source of eternal youth.

She grabbed her hair, biting her bottom lip roughly and muttered an incomprehensible string of words as he pushed her closer to the wall as he continued to lick her core. His tongue snaked around her bud, teasing her and she silently thanked Aphrodite for reminding her to wax earlier that day. The Gods of sėxual desire definitely knew what they were doing.

Hades widened his mouth, trying to suckle her entire core into his mouth and she shuddered, crying out in unbelievable pleasure. His tongue brushed past her clit, making her breathe in sharply and she arched her back, curling her fingers in her hair.

“Dammit,” she whimpered, as he ran his tongue down the length of her slit, “holy fuck, mother of Popeye and the damn peas, Hades!”

He chuckled at the strange words leaving her mouth and the vibrations of his voice sent her over the edge. She blacked out for mere seconds, barely able to breathe as he continued to assault her drenched püssy with his divine tongue.

Ariel looked down, almost feeling her legs giving out underneath her as she locked eyes with Hades. He was watching her, loving the sėxual expressions she displayed. He was obviously bringing her pleasure and it filled him with lust and pride.

Her love for fruits was definitely coming through as he lapped at her feminine juices, tasting the strawberries she adored. Eros was not lying when he advised the God on pleasuring her; Ariel seemed to be soaring through the heavens as he continued suckling on her centre.

A loud groan escaped her lips as Hades pushed her legs further apart and twirled his tongue in painfully slow strokes, leaving her breathless and jittery. Her fingers wrapped around his hair, pulling him closer as he began to flick the tip of his tongue on her nub and she almost begged him to stop.

Almost being the keyword.

Eros had also advised the inexperienced god that if she begged him to stop, he was doing something well. At the time, Hades couldn’t understand; how could she enjoy something and tell him to stop at the same time?

But as he continued licking her almost clean, he noticed what the god meant. Ariel couldn’t decide on what to scream louder; “Faster!” “Stop!” or “Don’t stop!” He determined that continuing until she reached her fifth climax would be enough.

Hades slowed his strokes, sliding his entire tongue up and down the length of her slit as she bucked her hips into his face and finally released her sore centre. She sighed in relief, moaning once he trailed a soft pattern of kisses up her stomach and towered over her.

She smiled up at him, feeling completely dazed and whispered, “How did you even…wow…like, I’ve never felt anything like that in my life! How did you even do that, if it was your first time?!”

Hades chuckled, turning the faucet on and faced her. He tucked back her hair behind her ear and felt the rim of his ears turning a light shade or rose. “Eros suggested I’d do that. Apparently you mortal women find that really pleasurable.”

She leaned back on the wall, closing her eyes to regain her breath and said, “Damn. I am freaking speechless! If I knew öral sėx was that amazing, I’d come here sooner!”

He laughed, grabbing the showerhead and began to pour warm water on her shoulders. Ariel closed her eyes, leaning into his strong chest and said, “You really haven’t done that before? Not even with Telephone?”

“Tele–oh,” he grinned, shaking his head, “no, we never did anything that…pleasurable. The sėxual intercourse between us was very…” he trailed off, frowning as he tried to find the right word.

Ariel smiled, feeling content and triumphal; she brought Hades more pleasure than Persephobitch could ever. “Dry? Boring? Repetitive? And she never did it for you?”

“No, she didn’t. Now don’t get cocky,” he continued to laugh, “it wasn’t horrible, but it was nothing compared to ours. As I said before, you have a very high libido; I am surprised you can keep up with me. I like it.”

She grinned, turning around to press a soft kiss to his lips and whispered, “Oh, babe, my sėxual beast is never fully satisfied. You’re going to have to do more than that if you think you can get rid of me that easily.”

Hades grinned, a devious smirk growing on his lips as he closed the faucet and stepped towards her. “Is that right?” She nodded, biting her lip to keep from smiling, “Well I guess I’m just going to have to kneel before you, my queen.”

“Mm,” she moaned, biting his lips sensually as she whispered, “I like that. I’ve been called ‘bitch’ before during sėx, never ‘queen’.”

He snorted, shaking his head as he hoisted her up to wrap her legs around his waist and said, “You’ve never been with a king in bed, milady.”

Ariel threw her head back, giggling uncontrollably and said, “You’re such a geek…but it’s turning me on! We’re going to have to work on your dirty-talk, but right now I want you to do something else.”

He opened his mouth to argue with her, but grunted in pleasure as her warm fingers wrapped around his hard shaft and she slid herself down on it. Hades hissed in through his gritted teeth, pinning her to the wet wall behind her and growled out at her tightness.

No matter how many times they’d do it, she still made every inch of him burn with unspeakable desire.

She jerked in his arms as he slid his full length in her and clamped her teeth down on his shoulder to prevent herself from allowing the rest of the castle’s personnel hear her throes of passion.

Hades quickened the pace of his hips at her request, filling every right spot that she yearned to be completed. He held her waist with his left hand and entwined their right hand together, pressing it against the wall as he continued pleasuring her.

Ariel closed her eyes, feeling feeble as waves of climax shattered throughout her body, leaving her completely exhausted. She never wanted the addicting feeling of Hades inside of her to end. She felt complete as they shared a carnal amalgamation.

One couldn’t tell where the god began or where he ended; their bodies were moulded so perfectly together it was as if the Fates had created her solely for him.

He pressed his wet forehead against her heaving chest and kissed her damp skin sensually as he slowed down his strokes. It was almost deliciously painful as he slid his entire shaft from her and in one swift motion, penetrated her once more.

Her jaw went slack as he continued the pattern a few more times, until he found his release dancing above his fingertips, he just needed a few more encouraging moans from the beautiful young woman underneath him and he’d reach it.

She swore white stars were twirling above her eyes, making her desirous for her release and she suddenly went limp in his arms as an earthshattering sensation exploded throughout her body.

Ariel cried out, swearing loudly as Hades whispered delicious fantasies next to her ear, brushing his lips against her earlobe as he slammed his erection so deep into her wet cavern, she almost lost it and passed out from passion.

She stood corrected; the God of the Underworld could definitely talk dirty.

Hades breathed loudly, trying to recuperate the air exiting his lungs and gently placed her on her feet. She swooned, almost collapsing and he heaved out a chuckle as he held her up against him, struggling to keep himself upright.

“Will you call me crazy,” she sighed as her breathing returned to normal, “if I say that I want to do that again?”

He bursted out laughing, opening the faucet once more and began to rinse away their sėxual fluids. “We have time for anything you want to do, ayann, but right now we reek of sėx; we have to shower.”

She grinned lazily, as he began to wash her hair gently and she returned the favour. They spent less than three hours in the shower, just tending to each other’s needs and she made a mental note to return one of his favours. It was only fair, since his idiot of an ex-wife never gave him the pleasure of öral sėx.

~*~

“I don’t understand,” Hades frowned, popping a piece of popcorn into his mouth, “how can they think I look like that?!”

Ariel giggled for the umpteenth time, snuggling closer to him and said, “I told you, a lot of people think that death is scary. Plus you’re the villain of the movie, you can’t be attractive.”

“They gave me blue hair,” he whined, staring at the animated version of Hercules with pure disgust. “And I would never allow the Titans to escape Tartarus.”

She grinned, kissing his cheek lightly and said, “I know, King Jelly. But it was a good movie, wasn’t it?”

He shrugged, smiling at her as she got off the couch and searched for another Disney movie they could watch. “It was okay. I just find it humorous that Megara and Hercules are walking down to Earth all happily, when in a couple of years, he’s going to murder her and their kids.”

“Hades!” She chastised, shaking her head as she plugged in Mulan, “That is such a horrible thing to say!”

“What?” He laughed, “That Disney man got everything wrong! The Fates are not ugly nor do they share one eye; those are the Graeae. And I’m not ugly.”

“You’re not, King Jelly, you really are not.” Ariel shook her head at his immaturity and sat next to him. He placed the bowl of popcorn next to him as he grabbed her waist and pulled her onto his lap. She smiled at him, pressing a kiss to his lips and licked the saltiness off her lips.

“What did you say this buttery maize was called?” He ate more, licking his lips and smiled at the delicious but salty taste.

“Popcorn,” she chuckled and patted his thigh as the Mulan began to sing about her reflection, “sometimes you’re so old fashioned it scares me. How can you not know what Disney or popcorn are? This place has kept you in the dark for too long, I’m going to have to take you out and keep you up to date.”

“That’s funny,” he mused, “your people think my kingdom is ugly and dark, but it’s not.”

She raised a perfectly arched eyebrow. “And?”

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, his smile fading as he slowly said, “You said this place has kept me in the dark for too long…? I thought…never mind.”

Ariel laughed, leaning back into his chest and wrapped the wool blanket closer to them. Hades wrapped his left arm around her and continued to eat popcorn with the other hand, feeding her some whenever she opened her mouth.

She felt like a queen in his arms and it was only logical; Hades was the King of the Underworld, she was going to become his and spend eternity with him–for only his Queen could live forever.

As Ariel giggled at Mushu’s clumsiness, Hades smiled. He loved her smile. He loved her laugh, her moans, her eyes, her face; her.  

The second time his heart ever pulsated was when Ariel came into his life, he could only hope she wasn’t like Persephone and she’d actually stay.

~*~

Summary: Ariel and Hades get down and freaky. Like wow, they’re crazy haha. In the shower too, damn. He kind of reveals his feelings for her and how he met Persephone, which is different than what Greek mythology states, so if you wanna know, comment it and I’ll tell you c:  Then they watch the Disney version of Hercules and he complains about his depiction. It ends with him acknowledging his feelings towards her.

So I know some of you are going to be like “Wow her best friend just died and she’s just having sėx, what a bitch!” Well, fun fact, some people have sėx to drown out any other emotions. Ariel will mourn over her death, but I am not going to make her kill herself again for that. I don’t want to have two depressing chapters in a row; those are coming later, muahaha! Besides, if Hades wants to have sėx with me, I don’t care if I am crying over Titanic, I’m dropping everything and running to him >.>

Anyways! Haha for my mature readers [and those who like érotic stories] I’m writing a new one :3 It’s up in my profile and it’s called The Babysitter, yeh it sounds like it’s been written before, but…just give it a try :D I promise [more like hope] you will be satisfied.

Have a “go take a shower if you read this chapter” day, my lovely Untouchables! [that’s my name for y’all lol] Haha, Luna Black ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.7K 38
A mature novel in which a very powerful man falls dangerously for a meek girl. - "Come here." A harsh, clear warning rang in his voice. I stood, my c...
43.6K 1.2K 47
"I've told you, Hades, I can not become your mistress." she sadly told him. She had always lived in her mother's shadow, and if she followed Hades, s...
324K 9.3K 52
UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING Castiel is an only child of Hades and Persephone. He's a Demi-God, arrogant, spoiled, with a heart turned black ins...
96.1K 3.5K 71
"Why?" She interrogated once they entered the room together, apprehensive about what she was inquiring and petrified of who she was interviewing. The...