How A Dandelion Becomes A Dia...

By Mufarrah

Kalila Orphaned at the age of eleven, due to unexpected demise of her parents. She, soon, was left under the... More

Prince Niall

192 3 0
By Mufarrah

Prince Na'ell, Prince of Fabularia - Wikipedia

Prince Na'ell. Prince of Fabularia. Full name His Royal Highness Na'ell Æthelred Vadik Enkralshahxam is a member of the Fabularian Royal Family. The middle son of HM Adam, King of Fabularia, and HM Aysel, Queen of Fabularia. He is second in the line of succession to the throne after his elder brother, His Royal Highness, Crown Prince Nathanial Adam Vadik Enkralshahxam. He is popularly known as Professor Æ, the name under which he teaches university students at the National University of Fabularia.

Personal life · E‎ducation · Career · ‎Controversies · ‎Sex workers welfare ·

Na'ell Æ., MA, MEd | College of Humanities - National University of Fabularia

Naell Enkralshahxam, MA, MEd. Professor of Fabularian Studies. Office: LB.5.130

Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday 3:00-4:00 pm. I am interested in studying how cultural environment is instrumental in shaping the society. Much of my research focuses on collaborative impact of historical components on...

Niall (@niall27) · Social Media photos and videos

6.1m Followers, 12 Following, 847 Posts - See photos and videos from Niall (@niall27)

"The whole earth has been made a mosque for me," declares Prince Niall |Liberal Muslims For The Win-For the Muslims, By the Muslims (LMFTW)

9 hours ago-Prince Niall from the past few years has undergone a complete shift in his entire persona. Overcoming the bygone bad-boy era, Prince Niall is now an ardent follower of Islamic followers, and he has made his deen (Islam, religion) his topmost priority. It is reflective in the way he dresses, he speaks, he donates secretly, and especially, in the way he offers his ritual prayers in a timely manner, irrespective of where he is.

Prince Niall, A Pioneer in Sex Workers' Welfare

13 hours ago- Earlier this week, Prince Niall, who is one of the first to express views on welfare of sex workers, introduces a bill to enact free health insurances to sex workers including insurance coverage from unwanted conception and free monthly screenings.

EXCLUSIVE Insights: Get The Prince Niall Look | What He's Wearing? |

October 9, 2017. The blog of Prince's Niall's Stylist-Kerry Aboloson. The well-known Parisian fashion designer Aboloson, breaks down the most iconic fashion statements of the 26-year-old prince. Prince Niall, who has a penchant for fine tailoring and statement coats, can be seen wearing the most-coveted suede statement bomber jacket paired with ripped blue jeans for...

CelebrityToday.com | The Tall, Dark and Handsome Prince of Fabularia

June 13, 2017. A broad square face with a scruffy beard on a perfectly chiseled jawline. Long-lashes shadowing exotic Persian cat-like copper eyes. Dark, bushy, thick eyebrows flattering a slightly curved Roman nose. Jet-black, side-swept short hair seamlessly tapering on the sides. The over 6-feet epitome of masculinity stands tall with certitude. This Fabularian Prince Charming has walked straight out of a dream. Are you drooling yet? Take notes ladies, he's single, and close circles of the prince reveals that he's looking to get married...

Prince Niall Digs a Trench | Fabularia News

September 12, 2017. Every year as the scorching heat increases in the Urad Mountains, the farmers begin the back-breaking work of digging trenches into the saffron fields. The farmers were in for a spectacular surprise as during an unplanned visit, Prince Niall took a spade and started digging a trench. On being interviewed, the mud-drenched prince jokingly stated, 'I am not going to gym today.'

Social Media Star-Prince Niall's Recent Picture Crosses 3 Million Likes

May 29, 2017-The famous brother trio who recently posed for a renowned magazine ceremoniously welcoming the people to the Royal Winter Garden, as it opens to the public for two weeks. The three suit-clad princes can be seen in front of their intricate garden in a delightful candid picture: where the oldest brother, Crown Prince Nath throws his head back with laughter, as Prince Niall grabs his younger brother, Prince Dannc in a neck lock while playfully ruffling his hair.

Handsome with Brains: Prince Niall is getting ready for a doctorate degree...

March 20, 2017- After two master's degree seems like Prince Niall is getting ready for a Ph.D. He completed his bachelor's degree in Modern Fabularian Studies from the National University of Fabularia. In addition, he has a master's degree in Education and an MA in Fabularian Studies. He earned his Master of Education degree from the prestigious...A doctor and a prince...well, that's one combination we can't resist...

A Prince Among Men! Prince Niall is in the List of World's Hottest Male Royals

January 2, 2017-Meet the real handsome princes of the world: From Prince of Dubai to Prince of Belgium. Our favorite royal, the billionaire prince of the Land of Saffron is among ten hottest princes of the world. Here is your list of sexiest royals...

Ten Things You Should Know about Prince Niall | Fabularia News

November 10, 2016. Prince Na'ell Adam Vadik Enkralshahxam, internationally known as Prince Niall, is completing his student teaching internship program at the National University of Fabularia. In his spare time, he loves to read books to the kids attending the weekly story time sessions at the university library. You know what they say about men who are good with kids...

CelebrityToday.com | A Blast from the Past-Many Girlfriends' of Prince Niall

May 29, 2016. Prince of Fabularia, fondly known as Niall by his close friends and family, is quite the ladies man. Here is a list featuring the prince's famous ex-girlfriends. From a Victoria's Secret model to a tennis player, let's take a look back to some of his exes...

Men in Uniform: Prince Niall Officially Begins His Military Training

July 17, 2015. Women all around the world are swooning over the picture of the two princes dressed in their military training uniform. The Constitution of Fabularia requires all members in the line of succession to serve in the military for two years. Prince Niall joins the army as a Private Candidate, after successful completion of basic training. On the other hand, Crown Prince Nath, who has been promoted from...

Royal Telling Off: Queen Aysel Scolds Princess Nylah | Fabularia News

December 28, 2015. The Royal Twins- HH Prince Niall and HH Princess Nylah infamous for not getting along, receives a major scolding from their mother, HM Queen Aysel as they pose for The Royal Family Portrait. A source closed to the royal family revealed that HM Queen Aysel had rebuked Princess Nyla as she refused to stand next to her brother, Prince Niall for the portrait.

Royal Treatment: Rug Worth 3 Million USD For Royal Highness!

August 3, 2014. Triumphing the list of world's most expensive carpets, the Isfahani rug lays magnificently on the diamond-inlaid mother of pearl flooring of the prince's room. The hand-knotted carpet from Iranian city of Isfahan is truly a rare fine, fabricated with pure silk....

Till Death Do Us Apart | Princess Zahara passes away.

Fabularia News - Sarsilmaz City, Fabularia. April 25, 2013.

Head bowed down, eyes tightly shut, a grim set to his mouth-Crown Prince Nath walks down at the funeral of his wife, as Prince Niall rests a supportive hand on his brother's shoulder. After being disappeared from public eye for four years, His Highness Prince Niall is finally back...-details. Making a public appearance for the first time in four years. He appeared for the funeral of his brother's wife, Princess Zahara after her sudden demise. The benevolent princess succumbed to the Ebola virus...

His Royal High-ness: the playboy prince of Fabularia, speculations of...

January 19, 2012. A shocking picture of barely recognizable Prince Niall surfaces ...baggy red eyes...shrouded in a cloud of smoke and sorrows of disappointment ...with his arm around an unknown girl. His companion's interesting choice of clothing says a lot about her profession...The prince has disappeared from the public eyes for two years now. After being in and out of rehab multiple times...

Busted! A hoodie-clad prince exiting from a brothel late night...

CelebrityToday.com | December 2011

After he was identified by the locals at the local red-light district, Prince Niall can be seen escaping from the brothel...According to the multiple photos obtained-Details Revealed. Speculations arose as the prince's appearances increased rapidly... The lowly brothel standing on the Fabularia-Mexico border...

Where is Prince Niall? An errant child, disgraced prince of the royal family...

July 9, 2010. Celebrity Today. George Village, Fabularia.

Prince Niall has disappeared from the public eye, following the final verdict of the court declaring him not guilty of all the charges ...His last public appearance was at the royal wedding...Crown Prince Nathan's wedding to the philanthropic noblewoman...

Best birthday gift ever: Declared "Not Guilty"

December 28, 2009. Prince Niall who has been garnering attention from all-over the world amidst the sexual assault and murder charges... Citizens rejoice as the prince has been acquitted from all charges after a crucial CCTV evidence emerged...It was the eve of his 18th birthday...

Convicted or Acquitted? Awaiting judgement Prince Niall-the serious...

December 10, 2009. The Fabularian prince is facing drug-facilitated sexual assault and voluntary manslaughter charges...-Exclusive Details...has been brought to the Central Courts of Criminal Cases...Will the 17-year old prince face charges or will the diplomatic immunity...

Murder and sexual assault: Prince of Fabularia a major suspect in the... CelebrityToday.com | November 12, 2009

Prince Niall, who has been keeping out of trouble for quite some time now, left the whole nation in shock after his name emerged as a major suspect in the homicide. -...involving murder and sexual assault... death of an 18-year-old girl.

A new day, a new beginning: Bachelor's degree at age of 18- the prince...

Fabularia News. July 29, 2008.

Earlier this week, Prince Niall is awarded with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Modern Fabularian Studies. After successful completion of court-ordered drug treatment for juvenile offenders...

Appears like the young prince is trying to clear his name, after all...

Good boy, gone bad: Late puberty, wild summer or teenage rebellion?

2006, May 2 - CelebrityToday.com

Earlier this week, Prince Niall received severe backlash as he faced minor misdemeanor drug possession charges... Only six months back, Prince Niall gained massive appreciation from the nation for completing his high school at an early age of 15...People of Fabularia are strongly criticizing the royal couple for their wrongful upbringing...After severe behavioral issues, the prince is admitted to South Atwood Academy, or most commonly referred to as "Military school for troubled youth".

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1.4M 125K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
4.4M 276K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.4M 109K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...