ɪɴꜰᴜʀɪᴀᴛɪɴɢ | ʟᴇᴇ ʜᴀᴇᴄʜᴀɴ

By justyoonz

❝ you're such a fool, you should've run when i told you to ❞ ▽ gang / mafia au ▽ completed ▽ haechan's sequel More

C H A R A C T E R S
C.1
C.2
C.3
C.4
C.5
C.6
C.7
C.8
C.9
C.10
C.11
C.12
C.13
C.14
C.15
C.16
C.17
C.18
C.19
C.20
C.22
C.23
C.24
C.25
C.26
C.27
C.28
C.29
C.30
C.31
C.32
oop
C.33
C.34
C.35
C.36
C.37
C.38
C.39
C.40
🌚
C.41
C.42
C.43
C.44
C.45
C.46
.
C.47
C.48
C.49
C.50
C.51
C.52
C.53
C.54
C.55
C.56
C.57
ridin'
C.58
C.59
C.60
C.61
C.62
C.63
C.64
C.65
C.66
C.67
C.68
C.69
C.70
C.71
C.72
C.73
C.74
C.75
C.76
C.77
C.78
C.79
C.80
C.81
C.82
C.83
C.84
.
C.85
C.86
C.87
C.88
hah.
oop ͝° ͜ʖ͡°
if anyone reads this
yo

C.21

12.8K 446 176
By justyoonz

"yoonhwa!" she spun her heels around upon hearing that voice. he walked up towards her and smiled. her best friend eyed the guy up and down with a weirded look.

"who's that?" yuju asked as she linked her arms with yoonhwa's pulling her closer. her eyes glaring the guy that she wasn't familiar with.

"hwiyoung. a new student in our class- i told you yesterday" yoonhwa said and smiled when he stopped right in front of them.

"good morning, yoonhwa. and you must be?"

"yoonhwa's number one best friend" yuju answered coldly. yoonhwa laughed before greeting him back. "oh okay then" his eyes was curious but he hid them well.

"we'll go first if you don't mind"

yuju gave a quick smile before she pulled yoonhwa away- basically dragging her. "hey, yoonhwa. i don't know why i but i'm having weird vibes coming from that guy" she whispered.

yoonhwa furrowed her eyebrows. "who? hwiyoung?" yuju shushed her so she would be quiet. she laughed again at her friend's antiques.

"he's my childhood friend" yuju's mouth made an 'o' but she quickly shut it and shook her head. "well- childhood friend or not you're still mine" yoonhwa accidentally snorted at yuju's response.

yuju gasped her hand went to slap her arm. "you'd acting like you're my boyfriend"

"let's just get married then" yuju wiggled her eyebrows. yoonhwa laughed again but stopped when someone scoffed right behind them. she turned around to face none other than him.

haechan's eyes bored down into her brown orbs. his shoulder relaxed but he still have that intimidating aura around him. jaemin was right beside him giving her his usual bright smile.

yuju's grip on yoonhwa's arm tightened. "you should go to class, yuju. i'll see you at recess" yoonhwa said and nodded her head reassuring her that she'll be fine. yuju smiled and waved a good bye.

"you sure have a protective friend" jaemin was the first one to talk. "isn't it burdensome?" haechan asked his voice colder than usual. an emotionless look written all over his face.

"what- no! she's my best friend!"

"now now before any war broke out let's get into class" jaemin stood between them his back facing haechan who looked slightly irritated. jaemin grabbed her shoulder, turned her around and pushed her into the classroom.

"yoonhwa" she flinched when someone whispered. "yah jaemin! don't do that!" she frowned as her hand covered the ear where he had whispered.

a soft chuckle came from jaemin. "you know certain someone is having a bad day so it's best if you don't fight with him" he said still with his smile but his tone was serious.

she glanced towards him- who was already in his seat, his head inside his arm that was on his desk. he was probably sleeping. worry washed over her.

"is he okay?"

"he'll be okay. don't worry too much" she smiled and nodded her head. "will you join us later? i mean at recess" yoonhwa shook her head.

"i have to eat with yuju. or she will nag me all day long" jaemin grinned understanding what she had meant.

▽▽▽

"what're you eating?"

"i don't know. maybe pasta?" yuju rolled her eyes and mumbled. "you and your pasta again"

"hey! i heard that!" yoonhwa pouted as she crossed both of her arms over her chest. yuju patted her head and smiled mockingly to annoy her.

someone suddenly bumped against her shoulder causing her to stumble backwards because of the sudden force. yuju grabbed her arm as she stabilises herself.

"what the hell- yah!" her eyes widened when yuju suddenly shouted. the cafeteria's atmosphere got tensed. everyone turned their heads towards the commotion. it was silent.

the table where haechan was became silent all of the sudden. even chenle didn't say anything. his eyes went towards the girl.

"yuju.. it's fine" she ignored yoonhwa and stormed towards the guy.

"yah! are you deaf?" the guy turned around looking down at her with a smug look. "apologise to yoonhwa. now!" she demanded while death glaring him.

the guy didn't say anything at first. then he snickered. "why should i?"

"you piece of shit! a simple sorry won't hurt!" yoonhwa hated where this is going. she walk towards yuju her eyes widened when the guy lifted his hand up fists clenched. yoonhwa ran quickly her heart started to beat faster.

"what? you want to punch me? go on!" yuju dared. she squeezed her eyes shut but nothing came. gasps filled the place.

yoonhwa felt like her world was turning around. her side cheeks throbbing in pain. she stumbled onto one of the tables before she fell down. her hand automatically touched her side lips and winced.

"yoonhwa-" yuju kneeled down beside her.

haechan clenched his fists knuckles turning white and he stood up. anger buildung inside him. his eyes darkened and he took large steps towards the guy. his cold aura radiating off of him and everyone could feel shivers as he passed them.

his breath getting uncontrable a he glanced at her and saw the blood. "i will fucking kill you" he seethed out. the guy realised his presence.

and he knew he had fucked up the moment haechan's fist hit his cheek with so much force.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 25.7K 62
❝I wish we had more time together❞ In which Yeoreum was tied to a mafia leader named Lee Donghyuck. ▂ COMPLETED ➱ MAFIA x SOULMATE AU UNTITLED UNIVER...
354K 9.6K 46
"Quiet down honey before I make you mine." ━ Where a girl began to know more about a boy and who she really is. ◈ Mafia / Gang au
155K 4.3K 55
▪︎ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀᴜ ▪︎"ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴍᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ"
233K 6.5K 52
ꜜ៹𖤐 ┄ ૰ gang/mafia au ❝ it didn't make any difference, i was already broken to began with ❞ 〄 : contains mention of depress!0n, se!f hxrm ʚ. ≡ com...