ɪɴꜰᴜʀɪᴀᴛɪɴɢ | ʟᴇᴇ ʜᴀᴇᴄʜᴀɴ

By justyoonz

❝ you're such a fool, you should've run when i told you to ❞ ▽ gang / mafia au ▽ completed ▽ haechan's sequel More

C H A R A C T E R S
C.1
C.2
C.3
C.4
C.5
C.6
C.7
C.8
C.9
C.10
C.11
C.12
C.13
C.14
C.15
C.16
C.17
C.18
C.19
C.20
C.21
C.22
C.23
C.24
C.25
C.26
C.27
C.28
C.29
C.30
C.31
C.32
oop
C.33
C.34
C.35
C.36
C.37
C.39
C.40
🌚
C.41
C.42
C.43
C.44
C.45
C.46
.
C.47
C.48
C.49
C.50
C.51
C.52
C.53
C.54
C.55
C.56
C.57
ridin'
C.58
C.59
C.60
C.61
C.62
C.63
C.64
C.65
C.66
C.67
C.68
C.69
C.70
C.71
C.72
C.73
C.74
C.75
C.76
C.77
C.78
C.79
C.80
C.81
C.82
C.83
C.84
.
C.85
C.86
C.87
C.88
hah.
oop ͝° ͜ʖ͡°
if anyone reads this
yo

C.38

11.7K 430 91
By justyoonz

darkness. that's all she could see. oblivion. her body felt like it was pushed by someone. she fell backwards as cold water hit her skin.

her hand moved around and her legs kicked hoping that she would emerged out of the water but her body kept on falling down.

going deeper into the endless dark sea.

she wanted to scream but there were only bubbles that came out of her mouth. her hand extended far hoping for someone to save her. but none came.

she knew,

she was running out of time.

her eyes shot opened and she sat up abruptly some of her hair falling down onto her face. sweat trickling down her forehead. her hand went to clutch her chest.

a sharp breath came out from her lips as the throbbing pain began to get worse. her other hand gripped the bed sheets tightly her knuckles turning white.

"j-jaehyun.." she breathed out painfully. her brother was the first one that came into her mind.

yoonhwa squinted her eyes slightly as she tried to look around the room for any sign of her brother. she wanted to scream so bad but the excruciating feeling that she was having made it hard for her.

"s-someone.." yoonhwa tried to get out of bed but she crumbled down onto the floor feeling the pain slowly ruining her insides. her chest felt like it was burning.

someone knocked on the door. she couldn't move. she felt like if she moved a finger it'll hurt her more. the door swung open. haechan looked around the room. "yoonhwa, it's breakfast-"

until his eyes landed on her figure that was on the ground.

"shit- yoonhwa!" he quickly ran towards her side and tried to hold her shoulder but she looked too fragile. as if she would break any time soon.

her eyes met with his. he knew that look. the look of someone dying. he couldn't take it. he felt as an unfamiliar emotion rise inside him.

fear.

"it hurts.." she whispered as tears streamed down her cheeks. "don't worry, cupcake. it's okay" he tried to reassure her but she cried more. she looked much more in pain than yesterday.

his mind playing with words not knowing what to say as he was panicking inside. "hang on there, cupcake" he whispered his gaze softening.

haechan placed his arm under her leg and the other one under her head before he slowly lifted her up. he quickly went out of the room going downstairs.

"get the fucking car ready!" his voice thundered and it echoed through the headquarter. yuta ran out from the dining room and his mouth gape open before he ran to get the car.

jaehyun who was a bit confused went out along side with the other members. as soon as his eyes lay on the person in haechan's arms he felt like his heart dropped.

"y-yoonhwa? what happened!" jaehyun rushed towards them his hands trembling seeing his sister like that.

▽▽▽

"she's okay for now. mr jung may i speak with you?" the doctor glanced at jaehyun and he nodded before both of them went out of the ward.

yoonhwa's eyes stared the white ceiling blankly. "oh god! yoonhwa- you scared the living lights out of me!" doyoung said and a sigh of relief left his lips.

she slowly turned to them and managed a small smile. "i'm sorry.." she said half whispered.

"does these kind of things always happens to you?" taeil who was sitting on one of the couches asked. she shook her head not really have the energy to say anything.

"well.. you should rest, yoonie. no one wants cute yoonie to be sick" jungwoo pouted and he nodded his head at her. she wanted to laugh but all she could do was nodding her head.

haechan was in the corner of the room his back leaning against the wall, both of his arms crossed and he was deep in thought.

he hated it.

he hated the feeling that he had when he first saw her in pain earlier. he was scared- the thought if her dying. he snapped himself out of it

the door slides opened and jaehyun eyed everyone in the room. he looked uneasy for some reason. "we need to let yoonhwa rest" he said.

"someone needs to be here. in case something happens" taeyong stated. jaehyun wanted to say something but someone else beat him to it. "i'll stay" everyone turned towards the direction of the voice

"are you sure?"

"leave. before i change my mind" mark wanted to say something but jaehyun stopped him from doing it. he wanted to stay but the look in the guy's eyes was different.

"sis, i'll be back later okay? the doctor said you have to stay here for at least three days. they need to monitor your condition" jaehyun caressed her head lovingly with a hint of worry in his eyes.

the room fell into a deep silence but not an awkward one. haechan strides slowly towards her his dark brown orbs staring down at her.

"don't.. ever be like that again. stop making me worry about you" he started pulling a chair so he could sit next to her.

the side of her lips tugged upwards. "you're worried?"

"it pains me whenever i see you hurting" he mumbled. yoonhwa's eyes widened slightly. "hyuck-"

"just rest, yoonhwa. i'll stay with you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.3K 37
series: glore (mafia au) "my baby don't like it when you come around"
410K 15.7K 55
❄️ Mafia/Gang au ❄️ "You are too innocent, I'd corrupt you"
192K 4.6K 63
"Let go of me" Jiyeon demanded "Not a chance, baby" Jaemin said smirking Viewer warning ⚠️ May include topics of: explicit words, violence, strong...
1.8M 103K 77
↻ Mafia/Gang au ↻"God you're the best thing that has happened to me I swear."