The day your life changed (De...

By sociallyawkwardsav

Your a new weapon at DWMA and on your first day you run into Death the kid More

A/N
1
2
3
4
A/N
VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ
5
6
7
8
A/n
A/N
Just stuff
9
AN
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
A/n
16
17
18
A/N
19
Sad author-chan
20
Face reveal and some news
21
22
News for you
New vid
My face now
Re write

A/N

2.8K 81 30
By sociallyawkwardsav

A/N
Hey what's up I'm going to give you guys a nickname what do you guys think about being called my candies because we're all different but yet we all are good in our own way. Anyways I need to talk to you guys. I had a rough day at school on Friday my bitch of an english teacher put me in a group with two kids that bully me you know they stab me with pencils beat me and call me names like demon just because me and my family like the color black and heavy metal so she put me with them to answer questions about a book we're reading and they didn't have great answers so I worked on my own and she called me out on it like I said she's a bitch on top of that I take care of my sister but you guys keep me going it puts a smile on my face when I see your positive comments and I will update this story but sadly it's going to come to an end soon but I started watching full metal alchemist and I'm going to write an al x reader and an Ed x reader story so I hope you guys will stay with me peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 10.1K 24
Hi, my name is (Y/N) Albarn. I finally get to see my older sister Maka and my two best friends. The most exiting part is that I get to attend the DWM...
307K 7.3K 45
You are just one of twelve death scythes scattered around the world. You are the youngest female death scythe while Justin is the youngest male death...
225 2 16
A new meister arrives at the DWMA with her weapon. Is there more to this pair than meets the eye? A few deadly encounters would say so.
35.2K 775 29
DISCONTINUED You were created by Stien useing a kishin, and a weapons soul, that was injected with stiens DNA. So when he made your body the soul wit...