I DON'T CARE

By Varl_05

"You're a bitch! I will never like you!" Jungkook gritted his teeth while curling his hands, make a fist like... More

♧ Overview ♧
πŸ”― 1 πŸ”―
πŸ”― 2 πŸ”―
πŸ”― 3 πŸ”―
πŸ”― 4 πŸ”―
πŸ”― 5 πŸ”―
πŸ”― 6 πŸ”―
πŸ”― 7 πŸ”―
πŸ”― 8 πŸ”―
πŸ”― 9 πŸ”―
πŸ”― 10 πŸ”―
πŸ”― 11 πŸ”―
πŸ”― 12 πŸ”―
πŸ”― 13 πŸ”―
πŸ”― 14 πŸ”―
πŸ”― 15 πŸ”―
πŸ”― 16 πŸ”―
πŸ”― 17 πŸ”―
πŸ”― 18 πŸ”―
πŸ”― 19 πŸ”―
πŸ”― SURVEY πŸ”―
πŸ”― 20 πŸ”―
πŸ”― 22 πŸ”―
πŸ”― 23 πŸ”―
πŸ”― Epilogue πŸ”―
πŸ”―πŸ”―

πŸ”― 21 πŸ”―

7K 198 190
By Varl_05

HONEY

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" said the guy who has the brightest smile that would always shook my system since day one.

Inspite the headache it seems like everything brushed off after seeing him. While his leaning beside me I put my palms on his face and softly feel it. Yap, this isn't a dream. Finally , everything seems right. I nodded with a smile on my face.

After so many years, this was probably i think the first time that I considered someone mine. That i can finally say, he loves me and I love him that's why we're together.

Did it ever happen to you?

He pull me closer and embrace me tight. " I love you." then showered me kisses earning soft giggles from me.

He hold me tight and gone were his playful side." Let's get something to eat. What do you want today?"

Since its Saturday and we don't have any classes i think we should celebrate. " Hmm.. we can have breakfast first them maybe we can watch some movies here. I heard the girls and your hyungs are planning to go to the beach today. Maybe we can go with them."

"Yeah, they called me earlier. That would be a good idea. I bet they'll probably shock when they see us together."

"They sure will." we chuckled and embrace tightly. I push him so he could change coz it seems like he doesn't wanna let go. "Go get change now before I won't let you. You meaty pervert bunny!" throwing him the pillow playfully. Looking at him makes me hungry and damn, nope, im too tired for that. Don't even think about it bitch! Lmao.

He smirked and pull up showing my naked body as he embrace me tight. " Don't call me meaty pervert bunny or else im going to crash you again hungry drooling chipmunk."

"Yah!!! that's foul! I don't drool!" i protested not wanting to lose on our mini game

"Ow really, let's see!" he said and before I knew it he carried me in his shoulders heads down as he grip on my but. He walk into the bathroom but before he does he slap my butt. "This for calling me pervert." he's still laughing

"Yah!!Jungkook!!Urggghhh! I going to kick your balls." trying to move myself out of his grip

"Kick or lick? hahaahahahaha"

"Fuck you!" i hissed

"Yes! im going to fuck you!"

"No! Im sore!shit!" i shrugged defeated, he's still laughing out loud while he opens the bathroom door and layed me in the tub carefully.

I thought he'll follow but instead, he opened the tap filling the tub with a lil warm water and put some bubble bath in it.He knelt down and wet my hair slowly while combing it using his fingers and put some shampoo in it and massage my scalp lightly. He did it so delicately like his carving a masterpiece. Does that even make sense?lol.. I couldn't even say a word. Gosh! I'm melting. After he's done, satisfied, he brush his palm on my cheeks and pinch it lightly, smiling. "There, now clean yourself. I'll wait for you outside. Are you going to use my clothes for now?" i nodded silently still giddy with his cuteness as i smiled back.

"Okay. Take your time babe." he said and went out of the bathroom.

Fuck,why does my heart wants to burst out. I'm going to explode any moment. Help!!! This was like the first time he was really extra sweet I don't even know Jungkook could be like this. Biting my lower lips as i grin widely i punch the water bubbles like an idiot.

After taking a warm satisfying bath I quickly head out of the bathroom. Surprisingly there's already food in the table. While Jungkook is busy playing with his phone. As soon as he saw me he approach me by walking near and gave me a back hug. Resting his head on the crook of my neck he mumbles." Go and get change. Well eat breakfast then later around 11 we'll meet with the gang. We will go get your clothes in the dorm and head directly to the coffee shop nearby coz they'll be waiting there."

I turned to slightly face him." But your hyungs never went home, right? How about their clothes?" i ask curiously.

"Actually, Lisa and Hobi already stayed in the beach yesterday. That's why they wanted us to come over. Yoongi's with his girlfriend and probably will follow after his girlfriend finishes her work. The other boys agreed as well. But i have a problem." he pouted.

I turned my body this time, worried."Why? Is there a problem?"

He nodded, pouting like a baby." They invited Taehyung. I don't like him." he grumpily said causing me to laugh hard.

"You're such a baby. Kook, without him I won't probably have the courage to settle things to you yesterday. You have to thank him. He was the one who advice me to move forward and knock your head." i really want them to be friends. Taehyung is a nice guy and Jungkook should not worry about him coz he already won since day one.

He sigh heavily but nodded. "Hmm.. i guess i should. It's just that......" i put my finger and cover it in his lips.

"No buts lover boy. Be a good one this time." he nodded surrendering his attempts to disagree.

We soon arrived in the café waving at our friends. Of course Liza and Hobi are already in the beach.

Walking hand in hand they keep looking at us silently questioning their selves what had happened to us.

Namjoon cleared his throat and push Jimins elbows urging the latter to ask but Jimin don't know what to say so he turned to Jennie and point out our intertwined hands using his lips. Jennie's bitch face change into her wondering puppy eyes but use her feet to rub on Jisoo's ,so Jisoo would ask. They were so funny to look at.😂
Jisoo mouthed "No, you ask." but Jennie whispered "your older,you ask". Jisoo sigh heavily and look at Jin who's just observing them with her twinkling eyes smiling sweetly. Leading the the handsome guy then mouthed."You're older."

Jin heave a sigh. Nodding his head in disbelief. "Crazy. What am I gonna do with this kids." He looked at us as we sat next to them. "Care to tell what's happening to you two?"

Me and Jungkook smiled, Jungkook cleared his throat. "Uhmmm.. we're together hyung." he said not leaving a wide grin on his face.

They all sigh dramatically.
Weird friends. 😑

"Finally". they said in unison and ended up laughing.

"What do you all mean- finally?" i ask.

"Oh come on Rosie! We've been waiting for the both of you to be honest with yourselves. We thought both of you well end up as friends until you both die. Gosh, you're both slow." Jennie said still can't believe they had to witness our non stop bickering and games then became friends again, being mushy with each other but no one has the guts to open their feelings. Yup, Thank God. FINALLY. 😩

Red as a tomato i hide my face to Jungkook. Yup, im ashamed. But I'm happy though. "Unnie."

"Stop teasing them babe. Atleast finally this Jerk had the guts to speak up his mind." Jimin smirk as he look at Jungkook

"Hyung!"

"Don't hyung me Jungkook. You've been asking too many advises but it took almost 2 years for you to ask Rosie out." he added

"Yeah yeah!You're all right. Let's go!" Jungkook said asking us to start travelling.

"By the way, I thought Taehyung will come with us?" I ask.

"Oh, he will but i think he'll have to follow us in the afternoon. Yoongi's girlfriend can't make it but they'll have to spend time first then Yoongi will go with Taehyung.

I nodded. We all traveled to the beach. It's just a 30 minutes drive from school and we decided to stay there till Monday morning since there's no classes on Monday because of some special Holiday.

The weekend was fun and all. Finally Taehyung and Jungkook had a serious talk about everything and ended up having fun as well without tensions. Jisoo and Jin also had a serious talk about their relationship and promised to work out whatever differences they had and also Jin made sure not to do the same mistakes anymore.

We had a blast for the whole junior year. It ended pretty fast and there comes Senior, our last year in Uni. Jungkook and I decided to get on our apartment in a building near the school.

Settling on our new apartment we both slump on the sofa after setting up everything. From buying furniture to decorating our small house. It was fun. Never knew it could be this good.

Panting heavily as we sat together Jungkook holds my hand. "Welcome home babe." he said smiling contentedly

I turned to face him and give him a wide smile. My heart is full. "Welcome home." i gave him a quick peck on the lips and leaned my head on his shoulders. It was too good to be true. We're almost graduating and we have plans on settling in our hometown so we won't be away with Nana and his mom. Jungkook is an Architect by profession and since I'm going to start working after graduating in my parents advertising company everything's pretty much easy for us. We just had to finish this school year. We planned to get married after graduating which my nana and his parents really like. They're not even surprise when we told them about it since they knew from the start that we love each other especially that when we were young I always tell his mom that I'll marry Jungkook like im so sure about it. It's so surreal that when you go back time, on that spring day, i ask him to marry me which he gladly said yes. I hope everything's going to be fine with us. I really can't wait to settle everything with my man.

After a few months of being together in one house Jungkook went home kinda frustrated. He toss his bag in the chair and back hug me as i cook us dinner. (feeling like a wife already huh?lmao)

He kissed my cheeks and rest his head in my shoulders as he sigh heavily. "What's the matter babe?" i ask worriedly

"You wouldn't like this but I have no choice babe." he said still not happy about whatever it is.

" Why? Tell me."

He pressed my body into his as he embrace me tight." I'm going to be the representative for a 3 months exchange student in Singapore."

Excitement filled my face, it's a great opportunity since not everyone has the ability to travel overseas to enhance their skills.And Jungkook's been really putting a lot of effort for his studies compared before since he always wants us to have a better future. I turned off the stove and turned to face him , cupping his face and trace his lips to form it into a smile."Babe,it's a good news. Why are you sad? Come on kookie! I'm so proud of you!" i said as i shower him with million kisses causing him to smile back.

"I know. i know. But it's 3 months babe. I can't even sleep properly now without you next to me how much more if it's 3 months?" he said pouting his lips.

I pinch his nose because his acting like a baby again. "Babe, I know it's 3 months but 3 months isn't that long. We have to sacrifice a little. Remember, this is for our future. I don't want you to regret in the end asking yourself why you never took this opportunity. Let's be grateful that out of all senior architect student's your one of them."

He nodded still sighing but a sad smile is crept on his face, pouting. "You promise me you'll call me everyday."

Giggling with his clingyness i pressed my forehead into his. "Of course. You promise to report everything."

" Of course! My wife has to know.You promise to behave and don't entertain boys." he's so cute!

" I sure will!You promise not to flirt with girls around you."

"That's for sure. I'm a good boy." i chuckled and we kissed passionately. "Hmm.. I don't know if I'll be able to function well if i won't see you every morning when I wake up. And no one will cuddle me and get my pillows and blankets and consumed almost all space in bed and will pick up a fight when she's bored."

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! I was already happy with the cuddles why do you have to add that?!" i snap glaring at him earning soft chuckles from him. He hugged me tight and gave me a kiss again.

" But those are the things that made me love you more babe. I haven't even left yet but i miss you already." pouting his lips again as he look on his feet.

"Ahh, My baby kookie! It's alright. We have facetime , we can call everyday. And Singapore is just near. Maybe if I have time i can fly there and give you a visit."

"You promise?"

"I promised." i said reassuringly. Good thing we don't have to suffer from different time zones. I'm still relieve he'll be able to experience and learn things even though its away from home.

"Then Lets celebrate." he said grinning as he carried me bridal style to our room.

Laughing as i tap his shoulders to put me down but before i knew it he already put me in the bed and slammed me with his sloppy kisses that leads to of course another night of non stop sex.

A week after, Jungkook was already finish packing and we're headed to the Airport. Our friends are with us.

"Are you sure you have everything babe? Did you put your important files? Your Ramen? How about your clothes." panicking or should i say im really sad for him to leave that i tried to divert my attention.

He chuckled and gave me a tight hug as he caress my hair. "I have everything ready. Remember, you're the one who fixed everything right? Babe, calm down."

"I... i....... im going to miss you. Now I'm regretting this." i grunted.

"I can cancel it if you want." he said not letting my body go as he embrace me real hard like he doesn't really wanna go if i'd let him.

" I'm going to be okay babe.We're going to be okay. Just 3 months and we'll see each other again. Or I'll visit you whenever it's possible." he nodded in defeat. He really doesn't want to go but he have to. So he needs to be strong for us.

Driving to the airport our friends followed us and we said our goodbyes. Before Jungkook go he introduced us to his fellow architecture seniors who also had the chance to travel like him.

"By the way guys,this is Yugyeom, i think you know him already since he use to come with me every lunch.

"Hi guys."Yugyeom said and shake hands and bowed. Yugyeom is a funny guy and we already saw him before.

"This is Ryujin, Ryujin is actually just a freshmen but Ryujin is really really smart, she passed all exam even for this program so she had the privileged to come as well." we all said wow in unison. Ryujin is really beautiful but she hides in in her bid glasses.

"Hi guys." she said shyly as she bowed as well.

"This is Ten,he's our top student." Ten was same as Ryujin, a little bit shy but very handsome. They'll probably make a good pair. He also bowed and smiled shyly.

"And this is Yeri. She's my classmate." Jungkook said as he point the girl next to Ryujin. Yeri is pretty like a very conservative woman. She wears a floral dress and gave as a sweet smile.

"Hi, I'm Yeri."

We all bowed and i shake her hands. I saw her before but never really paid attention. I think she was the one who always ask Jungkook about their projects or homework. Shrugging my shoulders off, doesn't want to entertain any deep thoughts,i hugged Jungkook for the last time.

" I will miss you babe."he said and kissed my forehead embracing me real tight. "Behave okay. I love you."

I hugged him tight too. "I love you too."

"Stop that you two lovebirds. Your sweeter than honey! You've been soo mushy since earlier." Lisa said earning laughter's from everyone.

"Lisa, If Hobi hyung will go far away from you I bet you'll cry for a week.Now mind your own business coz I will miss this girl soo much!" Jungkook said and embrace me again.

"No i won't." Lisa added but Hobi looked at her amusingly.

"You're not gonna miss me?!" he put his hands on his waist and glared at her but Lisa jump into his arms and gave her a cheeky smile. "I'm just joking.. hehehe."

"Aegooo, I can't with you Lalisa." Jisoo said

We all said goodbye to Jungkook as he went inside. After he went off the guys decided to have coffee in our favorite café. At first we just talk about normal things but we stopped when Yoongi cleared his throat loudly.

"I have a bad feeling with this Yeri girl." his voice was just low but it didn't just passy ears. I heard it clearly.

I looked down. I've been meaning to say it as well. She looks some kind of dangerous. Don't get me wrong, I perfectly trust Jungkook but you can't blame me if i have doubts with some girls.

Remember, snakes can be angels.

"Me too. She's been looking at Jungkook differently. I don't see anything wrong with kook though." Jennie added as she sip her frappe

"I.... i haven't told you all this before but... Yeri actually send messages to Kookie when they were still in freshmen. That was when you chaeng and kooks are always quarreling, but that was in the past. I don't think she still likes Jungkook. And besides Jungkook wasn't interested at all." Jimin said trying to assure me

"Hmm... It's okay guys. I trust Jungkook more than anyone else. We'll be fine." i said but i won't deny that im afraid. I shrugged my shoulders off. Jungkook loves me. That's for sure.

He wouldn't do anything that could hurt me again.

I hope so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.8K 42
COMPLETE Suga fanfic "Will you be mine?" "You won't like me at all, besides you've been nothing but rude to me" "Don't be stupid, I've always liked y...
3.1M 112K 75
You: "Jungkook, please stop it!!" You plead him with teary eyes. You tried to stop the man above you, but you couldn't escape from his stronghold. H...
269K 20.8K 47
"But words will never hurt me." in which those words are a lie //trigger warning// bullying #SerendipityAwards
290K 10.7K 22
[COMPLETED] "I fucking hate you Kim!" "Aww,then do you think I love you to the core? I also fucking hate you Jeon!" Taehyung and Jungkook hated each...