Mystery Tattoo | Norenmin

By taeil_tuesday_

"You've got to be kidding me." "You said I could tattoo anything I wanted." "I can't believe that's permanent... More

Chapter 1: Lee Jeno
Chapter 2: Huang Renjun
Chapter 3: Lee Jeno
Chapter 4: Huang Renjun
Chapter 5: Lee Jeno
Chapter 6: Na Jaemin
Chapter 7: Lee Jeno
Chapter 8: Huang Renjun
Chapter 9: Lee Jeno
Chapter 10: Lee Jeno
Chapter 11: Huang Renjun
Chapter 12: Lee Jeno
Chapter 13: Na Jaemin
Chapter 14: Huang Renjun
Chapter 15: Lee Jeno
Chapter 16: Huang Renjun
Chapter 17: Huang Renjun
Chapter 18: Na Jaemin
Chapter 20: Lee Jeno
Chapter 21: Na Jaemin
Chapter 22: Na Jaemin
Chapter 23: Lee Jeno
Chapter 24: Lee Donghyuck
Chapter 25: Huang Renjun
Chapter 26: Lee Jeno
Chapter 27: Na Jaemin
Chapter 28: Huang Renjun
Chapter 29: Na Jaemin
Chapter 30: Lee Jeno
Chapter 31: Huang Renjun
Chapter 32: Huang Renjun
Chapter 33: Na Jaemin
Chapter 34: Lee Jeno
Chapter 35: Na Jaemin
Chapter 36: Huang Renjun
Chapter 37: Na Jaemin
Chapter 38: Lee Jeno
Chapter 39: Lee Jeno
Author's Note

Chapter 19: Huang Renjun

2.4K 124 229
By taeil_tuesday_

Renjun rolled over and kicked his legs up, shifting his blankets so that they pulled up and wrapped nicely around his body. He shivered as some of the cold air slipped under his blankets and he frowned. He reached over to the edge of his bed and pulled the Moomin plushie Jaemin and Jeno had bought him under the blankets for maximum hugging satisfaction.

He was all alone in his dorm room without Jeno or Jaemin and it had never been colder. He shivered again and decided to curl into a ball, trying to gather as much warmth as he could. Renjun could have sworn that he saw his breath as he breathed out and silently cursed the lack of warmth flowing through his room. He almost got up to check to see if the window was closed. Almost.

Both Jeno and Jaemin were out shopping for Christmas which was already less than a week away. Renjun had already done his shopping and had stashed all his presents at Mark's dorm, except for Mark's of course. In return, all of Mark's presents were stashed under Renjun's tiny bed and they had agreed to meet Christmas Eve to wrap while everyone else was making dinner.

Since none of the group were going home for Christmas, either too far away and thus too expensive or strained family tensions, they had decided to celebrate together.

He was overwhelmingly excited about Christmas this year. Renjun had never spent Christmas with his family since the event eight years ago and he wasn't going to start anytime soon. Renjun felt a throb of pain ache in his heart at the thought of his sister but he quickly tried to shake it out of his head.

He had to be strong, for Jeno and Jaemin.

So he turned his thoughts to his boyfriends. He had gone out shopping with a Chenle on Sunday, something that may have resulted in them being escorted from the mall but Renjun wasn't going to dwell on that.

Chenle had finally come up with the idea of Christmas shopping and Renjun had promptly panicked, completely forgetting until that moment. This resulted in three hours of running, screaming, lists, and tears as Renjun found presents for his friends and significant others.

He had immediately gone to the new art store for Jaemin, almost crying in relief when he saw they were having a holiday special. He had grabbed a packet of the best coloring pencil the store offered, in his own opinion of course. He had also grabbed a couple of small canvases, remembering that Jaemin had mentioned working on a couple of pieces while school wasn't overwhelming him.

Jeno was a little harder, until Renjun came across a small bookstore snuggled into a small corner of the mall. Much to the dismay of Chenle, Renjun had spent roughly 45 minutes browsing through the books to find the perfect ones for Jeno. He had finally settled on Harry Potter and The Philosophers Stone and Anna Karenina.

Renjun refused to admit it was a present for himself too as he couldn't wait to cuddle up next to Jeno and listening to his voice as he read.

Renjun left for the check out after grabbing the two books thinking he was done but paused by the Manga section. He remembered Mark briefly complaining about Jeno staying up watching...One Piece? Or was it Naruto? Renjun couldn't remember for the life of him so he ended up grabbing the first volume of Full Metal Alchemist and calling it a day.

Renjun didn't know Jisung too well so he had asked Chenle, regrettably, and suffered through a 10-minute rant about everything the younger boy liked, leading Renjun to buy two Hobbit pop funkos.

Chenle was obviously very interested in what Renjun was going to buy him but Renjun was too quick. He had actually bought Chenle's present over the summer before school even started when he had decided to browse the mall back in his home town. He had bought Chenle a basketball jersey from his favorite team and a piano book in the music shop next to the sports store. Renjun still didn't understand how that layout worked.

He had then bought Haechan a hoodie that said "Bad Bitch" with a drawn on hand symbol and he left it at that.

For Mark's presents, he was the most excited to buy. Renjun had briefly remembered their conversation about what Mark liked and did and decided to buy a small music note key chain that he could put on his bag. Renjun surprised himself but he actually remembered overhearing Jisung and Jeno complaining about his watermelon obsession and had almost combusted when he found a watermelon plushie in the store Chenle was shopping at for Jaemin. Renjun then impulsively bought a black beanie with hints of red in it when he passed, thinking it would suit Mark's blonde hair.

Renjun shifted over on his bed again, restless without his lovers cuddling around him. He was happy that he finished all his Christmas shopping, yes, but at the moment he was not happy with the lack of bodies hugging him.

Renjun was needy.

They all had been after the events that occurred last Friday, exactly a week ago. Renjun practically had another breath down when he realized Jaemin had fainted because of him, followed by close to an hour of Renjun apologizing and ending with Jaemin threatening no kisses.

If it was possible the three had gotten closer together thought the past week, which Renjun was perfectly fine with. They had gotten into the habit this week of going to the coffee shop and talking about themselves, whether it be big or small things.

Sure they had learned tons about each other since they had started dating like how Jeno cried over romance movies and how Jaemin had a serious coffee addiction that consisted of caffeine, caffeine, and more caffeine. The latter, of course, was quickly reduced by the two extremely concerned boyfriends.

But over the week their relationship seemed to really sink in and solidify.

The Monday after Renjun and Chenle did their shopping Jeno, Jaemin, and Renjun decided to spend the entire day watching Christmas movies. This consisted of intense cuddling, many mugs of hot chocolate, and cookies which had been finished decorating by the other four boys as Norenmin cried together, music playing as loud as possible Jisung assured them.

Tuesday Renjun spent most of his day at the tattoo parlor, clients staggered throughout the day. Jaehyun and his boyfriend Taeyong had actually come in for matching tattoos and Renjun was extremely proud of the two matching, simple bands that encircled both of the boys' triceps. Jaemin had been completely occupied with Sicheng as he was finishing up Yuta's tattoo and Sicheng wanted him to be there from start to finish. When they had time to take ten minutes to eat both Jaemin and Renjun were extremely happy to find that Jeno had stopped by earlier and dropped off two lunches from the cafe, accompanied by two warm lattes.

Wednesday was spent outside in the snow that had been periodically showering down on the campus, forming the perfect consistency for snowball fights and snowmen. The snowball fight was taken very seriously by the three boys and ended with Renjun being hit in the face with a snowball followed quickly by screaming as a pink-haired boy was tackled to the ground and Jeno plopping himself on top causing Renjun and Jaemin to groan.

Thursday was extremely relaxing for Renjun. Everyone had crammed into Mark's dorm and laid around doing various things. Haechan and Jisung had finally convinced Jaemin to redye his hair and when he was revealed with natural brown hair Jeno and Renjun gave each other a look, only being prevented by everyone in the room as they tried to drag Jaemin back to Renjun's dorm. Jisung's pouty face and whine that he wanted everyone to hang out together was what had dragged them back in the room, reluctantly closing the door and letting go of an extremely flustered Jaemin.

From there Jisung, Chenle, Jaemin, Haechan, and Jeno curled up on Taeyong's bed and started watching anime, which anime Renjun doesn't know. As for Renjun, he laid down on Mark's bed, head placed in his arms as he watched the other fiddle on his computer, writing lyrics and created various background music. Mark would occasionally take off his headphones only to place them in Renjun's ears to ask for his opinion and Renjun would always nod and tell him that it was good.

Friday rolled in and here Renjun was, alone and cold. He huffed unhappily, pulling his Moomin closer to his chest before turning and shooting out his hand to quickly grab his phone. The cold barely hit his skin before he pulled it back under the covers and turn it on, opening his message app.

Two Idiots and Renjun

Where are you guys :(

I miss you :(

and I'm cold :(

provide me warmth heaters

Fairy Boy

is that all I am to you 🥺

warMTH 😤

baBIE

I'll take it 😳

Our classes end in 10 minutes Junnie and then we'll be back

you better be

I need youuuuu

Fairy Boy

u-u need us??

I'll leave class early

do we need condoms??

I'll pick some up

baBIE

Na Jaemin...

STFU BEFORE I SMACK YOU 😤👊🏻

Fairy Boy

y-yes please 👉🏻👈🏻

😳😳

baBIE

I'm really about to throw myself off a cliff

do you want us to pick you up anything Jun?

Fairy Boy

besides condoms

no that's okay

actually maybe pick up a gag so Jaemin can stop talking

Fairy Boy

I see you two 😏😏

nasties 😔✊🏻

baBIE

please give me patience

we'll be back soon Jun 💕

Fairy Boy

😘💕♥️🥰😍💋💞💓

see you soon dorks 😂💞

Renjun laughed as he turned his phone off, much happier than he was and he looked at the clock on his bedside table.

"I can wait 10 minutes," Renjun said determined and curled in on himself, hugging his plushie closer to his chest. "I can do."

____________________________

Eleven minutes later Renjun heard the door slam open and a smile popped up onto his face. He heard shuffles, crashes, and a small 'fuck' as Jaemin burst in through Renjun's bedroom door.

Jaemin's hair was windblown and sticking up in various places. He looked like he had run a mile and he was breathing hard, his face extremely pale. He shrugged his coat off quickly, jumping on the bed next to Renjun who was laughing. He heard some grumbling from Jaemin as the brown-haired boy laid on Renjun, causing the latter to struggle with his breathing.

"Blankets," Renjun mumbled and Jaemin shifted so that Renjun could pull the blankets open, allowing Jaemin to slide under. As soon as they were both under the covers Jaemin grabbed Renjun by the waist and slide his leg between Renjun's, pulling the boy close to him. Renjun hummed and wrapped his arms around Jaemin, pressing his head against his chest.

"Baby," Jaemin hummed and started to press kisses on Renjun's head, shifting the smaller boy so that he could place kisses on his forehead and cheeks. Renjun giggled and snuggled into Jaemin, extremely happy that someone was here to cuddle with him.

Normally Renjun would kick and push his boyfriends off of him when they wanted to cuddle at night, claiming he was too tired and they were too hot. It's not like that ever worked out for him as he woke up every morning sandwiched in between the two.

But this time Renjun wanted the cuddles.

He wanted them very badly.

So he was happily snuggled into Jaemin, wrapped tightly around the taller and feeling extremely loved as Jaemin continued to shower him with love and kisses.

The front door slammed open again and Jaemin joined Renjun in laughing as they heard shuffling, crashing, and a small 'shit shit shit' as Jeno burst into Renjun's room, the door already ajar.

Jeno was not much more composed than Jaemin, hair frizzing slightly and panting as he placed a bag down on the floor. His cheeks were red and within seconds he had thrown his coat on the ground jumping onto the two boys. Renjun and Jaemin groaned as Jeno laid on top of them and they quickly rolled him to the other side of Renjun yelling 'blankets' over and over again. Renjun quickly pulled up the other side of his blankets and Jeno slide in, immediately pressing his body against Renjun's.

Renjun laughed happily as Jeno playfully flipped him so he was facing Jaemin again and his back was to Jeno. He felt Jeno's chest press against his back, arms wrapping around his waist, and knees pressing against the back of Renjun's knees. He felt Jeno's hot breath puff onto his neck as the older was still catching his breath and sighed happily when Jeno started to place small kisses on his nape.

Jaemin moved back to his previous position, this time wrapping his arms tightly around both Jeno and Renjun, his chin resting on the top of Renjun's head. He felt Jeno shift behind him and Jaemin shift in front of him, the soft inhale of breath from both and Renjun shifted downward, trying not to ruin their kiss.

A soft laugh followed and he felt both Jeno and Jaemin's hands pull him back up.

"What are you doing Junnie?" Jaemin laughed with Jeno at the oldest's actions.

"Trying to move out of the way?" Renjun said as more of a question causing the two to laugh harder.

"We want you with us silly," Jeno said softly, breath hitting Renjun's ear and Renjun smiled shyly, tucking his head into Jaemin's chest. Renjun just grumbled, unknowingly causing the two to look at each other and smile at his cuteness. Renjun settled comfortably in his partners' embrace, feeling the two relax around him.

"I'm glad you're here to warm me up," Renjun smiled happily and he felt the two press chaste kisses to his neck and forehead.

"We'll always be here," Jaemin laughed, the words feeling cliche to them.

"It's so weird," Renjun felt Jeno start to say,

"I really feel like I've known you guys forever."

Jeno and Renjun laughed at the statement, completely agreeing, the words passing through their mind quickly.

Both of them failing to notice Jaemin's sudden quietness.

_________________________

I just wanted to say that I'm really thankful for all the love and comments I've been getting.

I love you all of you guys and I hope you enjoy reading.

Thank you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 24K 70
❝how do you know when you're home?❞ ꒰ when moving to a new city throws one girl into a spiral of unanswered questions and new nightmares. ꒱ ↷ vulgar...
669K 26.9K 55
≛ nct na jaemin bad boy fanfiction ❝ that's what will make it more exciting ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ started: may 6, 2020 published: june 17, 2020 ended: august 1...
29.3K 696 43
"Who's gonna be first? Jeno or Jaemin?" INSTAGRAM AU! TEXTING AU! (Will have written chapters) where they should be rivals in the publics eye, but...
21.9K 663 26
❝ trouble never looked so damn fine ❞ 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦? 𝘐𝘴 𝘪𝘵...