It's not that simple

By JemiaYoung

I'm not good with descriptions,but just know that this book is good and your going to like it!!! More

Chp.1
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7
Chp.8
Chp.9
Chp.10
Chp.11
This not a update
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20
Chp.21
Chp.22
Chp.23
Chp.24
Chp.25
Chp.26
Chp.27
Chp.28
Chp.29
Chp.30
Chp.31
Chp.32
Wtf is going on !!!
Chp.33
Chp.35
Chp.36
Chp.37
Chp.38
Chp.39
Chp.40
Chp.41
Chp.42
Chp.43
Chp.44
Chp.45
Chp.46
Chp.47
Chp.48
Chp.49
Chp.50
Chp.51
Chp.52
Chp.53
Chp.54
Chp.55
New book!!!
Chp.56
Chp.57
Chp.58
Chp.59
Chp.60

Chp.34

10.3K 348 151
By JemiaYoung

Maj

"Liyah this is my last time coming to this store for yo fat ass"I said to her while we was on FaceTime "boy you know you love me"she said waving me off.

I grabbed all of her snacks and walked to the front counter "von shut the fuck up talking to me acting like you can't go to the store for me bitch" I looked down and saw Liyah talking shit to von.

"Yo who the fuck you talking to"he bust threw the room door and they started arguing until von put her in a playful choke hold "aye I'm gone call y'all when I'm outside" I said hanging up.

They are so bipolar.

I payed for Liyah snacks and my gas and I left out the gas station and walked to my car, I saw some bitch standing next to my car and I squinted my eyes and saw Kaumiyha standing next to my car.

"This bitch"I mumbled walking up to my car opening the door putting Liyah snacks in and popped the gas cap "hey samaj"I mugged her and turned around "bitch my name is maj to you".

"Bitch"she repeated what I said "Yea b.i.t.c.h just like Megan said" I said and she chuckled "you goofy as fuck" I just kept a straight face cause I didn't find nun funny "why you here"I asked her "tryna get my nigga back"I busted out laughing closing the gas cap and putting the gas nozzle up.

"Nawl you goofy"I said getting in the car getting ready to close the door but she held it open "why you doing me like this"she said looking sad but I didn't give a fuck.

"Aye Kaumiyha let me tell you something I don't want anything to do with you okay, so stay out of my way and I will stay out of yo way" "damn it's not that hard"I said closing the door leaving her looking dumb.

30 minutes

"Thank you bubba"Liyah gave me a hug when I walked through von door "guess who I ran into at the gas station"I said sitting in the couch "who"von walked in and dabbed me up.

"Fucking Kaumiyha duck ass"I said shaking my head "damn didn't she moved to Florida"von said and I nodded my head "she moved back like two weeks ago I guess"I shrugged my shoulders.

"You still love ha"Liyah asked me eating her KitKat "hell nawl I'm not even being funny I fucking hate that bitch she the reason why I'm like this now"I said rubbing by waves "she dumb as fuck for cheating on you specially when you was being loyal to her and treating her right"Liyah said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"That ha ass"von said "I don't care about ha ass talm about some "I'm tryna get my nigga back" I bout died laughing in ha face"I cracked up and von laughed with me "I just know she was embarrassed"liyah said and I nodded my head.

"She looked dumb"I said getting up and going to the kitchen grabbing me a water "but wasuh with y'all"I said walking back into the living room nodding between von and liayh "nun we just cool" liayh said looking at her phone.

Mhmm.

Von looked at me and I made a confused face "why you look at me like that"I asked him and he shook his head "weird ass"I mumbled pulling my phone at seeing Jayla posting Xander on her snap "y'all seen jayla insta snap".

"I blocked her on everything"liyah said un phased "well it looks like ha and Xander made up" "you fuckin lying lemme see" von and Liyah said at the same time "Yea y'all need to stay off of TikTok"I said showing then the post.

"I knew his ass was gone go back to her"von said shaking his head "I hope they happy" liyah said and I could tell she felt some type of way, hell I would've felt the same way.

"Aye Liyah who that girl that was on your insta snap last night"I asked her remembering seeing that fine jhit the other night "who you talking about treasure"she asked me and I shrugged my shoulders "I think that her name, put me on big sis"I said and she laughed.

"I don't think trez gone want to fuck with you" she said and I laughed "why not"I said and her and von both looked at me "what" "maj you a hoe and trez don't even like people so I just know she ain't gone go for your bull shit"liayh said and I chuckled.

"I can change for ha"I said and they busted out laughing "you don't even know ha yet"liyah said and I shrugged my shoulders "so I already know I'm gonna like ha"I said and she waved me off.

"You can put yo self on"she said and I smacked my lips "bet don't ask me to go to the store for you ever again" "fuck you and von"she said with a attitude "I ain't even did shit to you yet"von said and I laughed at the yet part.

"I would go home but I know jayla ugly ass over there"she said and I laughed "awww poor baby"I said and she mugged me "get out of my baby daddy house"she said and von mugged her "stop calling me that"he said and she rolled her eyes.

"Ight bye y'all"I said getting up and leaving out of the front door.

Xander

"Xander give me some attention"jayla laid on my back tryna get me to pay attention to ha but I didn't really give a fuck about what she was talking about "man get yo fat ass off of me"I said sitting up making her roll off of me.

I heard somebody knock on my door making me leave the room and walked to the front door "who is it"I asked "nigga just open the door"I heard junbug voice "why y'all niggas here"I asked them opening the door seeing all my brothers standing in the doorway.

"Cause we can bitch"maj yelled walking in the house "where yo game at"Caleb asked walking to my room "Liyah need to clean ha room" he yelled walking pass her room "why ha door open" maj said and I shook my head "she always do that shit" I said shooting down what I know what he was thinking.

Jayla ass been under me the whole time so I know she ain't been in there.

"Xander" Caleb yelled and I sighed walking to my room seeing him mugging jayla "wasuh"I said and he looked over at me "what she doing here"he said and she scoffed "I'm right here you know"Jayla said.

"Ok then bitch what you doing here"he yelled at her and I almost laughed "chill bro"I said and he rolled his eyes walking out the room "Liyah not staying here no more"junbug said and I scrunched my face "why, what the fuck"I said.

"Bro you can't be that dumb how she gone feel comfortable with this bitch laid up in yo house"he said and I sighed shaking my head "jayla having my baby I can't cut her off" I said frustrated "okay we get that but my lil sister not about be around ha" Caleb said

A lot of people don't know that Caleb is actually crazy like that nigga not right in the head, that's why he so calm cause any little thing can make him snap so he just stay to himself.

We all protective over Liyah cause she literally the baby even though maj younger than her, I understand where they coming from but I can't cut the mother of my child off it's impossible.

"I'm still here"jayla said and we all gave her the look "we bout to head out" maj said pushing Caleb out the room cause he was still staring at me and jayla "ight y'all tell Liyah to call me"I said and they nodded their head walking out my room.

I heard the front door shut and I huffed sitting back on my bed "you can't let them treat me like that"she said and I sighed "jayla let me tell you something you burned all of your ties with my family okay even my own pops don't fuck with you that's why I had to get my own place so you and my child are even able to come see me".

"It was time for us to get a place anyway"she said and I mugged her "Jayla stop talking to me as of right now there ain't not 'us' so stop saying that shit" she rolled ha eyes getting out of my bed with a big ass belly.

"Stop moving so much gone shake my daughter up"I said and she waved me off "our daughter is perfectly fine I think she sleep she ain't been kicking me" she said rubbing ha belly, I paused my game and rubbed her belly.

"I need a blunt"I stressed rubbing my face and Jayla moves my hands "stop don't do that"she said kissing my lips and I rolled my eyes "come jay I told you about this"I said and she pushed me back and unbuckled my pants, before I could stop her I felt her soft lips on my tip "fuck".

Liyah

"Girl yes she was laid up with him today"I said to trez on FaceTime telling her about the whole jayla situation "how you feel about that" she asked me and I had to sit and think back to the last time somebody asked me how feel about something.

"I feel like they both betrayed me"I said "I know my brother love me and all but it's like you gone really sit there and be laid up with ha in a place that I lay my head at like I don't know what that girl is up to"I said shaking my head.

"You really think she will harm you" "at first no but then she said that shit about my baby on live so I just don't trust ha no more"I said and she nodded her head "I understand pooh that's fucked up but don't be mad at yo brother he has to deal with her because that's the mother on his unborn child".

"Yea that's why I'm not trying to stress it I'm bout to get my own place for me and my child"I said "what about von"she asked me and waved her off "he asked if I wanted to move in with him but I said no cause we argue to much"I chuckled and she laughed "y'all are bipolar"she said and I smiled.

"Girl fuck you" "but Nawl they got a apartment in my apartment complex that just opened"she said and smiled "thanks I'm gone check it out tomorrow"I said scratching my head "is that my girlfriend"I heard ski yell and I laughed "hey bae"I waved when she got in the camera.

"That nigga treating you right"she made her voice deep and I laughed until my phone got snatched out of my hand "what-von"I saw him looking at the camera mad as fuck "ski stop fuckin playing with me fag"he hung up and I laughed until I saw that he was still mad.

"What's wrong pookie"I walked up to him and hugged him tight "why my lawyer called me and told me this bitch trying to take me to trial"he said making me mad "Yo what the fuck for what she came to yo house"I yelled.

"She thinks she got enough evidence to get me locked up cause somebody screen record me beating ha ass on live" I shook my head "okay let me see the video"I said and he handed me the phone.

"Okay von yo face was never in the camera and whoever recorded it didn't have the sound on so they can't hear your voice nor Jayla calling your name"I said and he lifted his head up "Wait you might be on to some" he said and I smiled.

"And on the situation with the whole house thing she came to yo house and when you told her to go home she called the police which she in violation cause that wasn't a valet reason to call the police"I said kissing his cheek but he moved and kissed my lips "von chill out lil bro"he mushed my head making me laugh.

"Gone try to lil bro me who you think you is"he said laying back on the bed turning the game on "boy fuck you made me hang up on my friends"I called trez back "I'm crying you should've saw his face Jordan"I heard ski voice and I laughed and von mugged the phone.

"You not funny"he said and they laughed some more "y'all better stop trying me for real"he said starting the game "what my nephew doing"Jordan said sitting down next to treasure "he chillin we got a appointment tomorrow then I got to go get my stuff from my brother apartment"I said.

"Speaking of yo brother guess who slide into my dm's last night" trez said and me and von chuckled "who girl"I said looking at von back while he played the game "maj he was like 'wasuh' and y'all know me I was like that's how you greet people"I started laughing.

"Don't give him a hard time he slow trez"I said and they busted out laughing "Nawl he real chill I like his vibe but I don heard about how he be doing these hoes out here"she said and shook my head.

"Nawl maj don't chase people and he don't shoot his shot so that's how I know he really fuck with you"I said and von nodded his head "so you think I should give him a try"she asked me and I twisted my mouth.

"I mean I'm not gone tell you yes or no I want you to fuck with him cause you want to not cause I told you"I said to trez "exactly"Jordan agreed with me "girl gone ain't yo nigga supposed to be calling you in like five minutes"trez rolled her eyes and I laughed.

"Okay don't do to much"she said getting up and leaving "they always at yo house"I said she rolled her eyes "man who you telling"she shook her head and I laughed "girl I'm bout to go to sleep"I said and she nodded her head
"bye bitch" "bye hoe"

Liljit._liyah
32s ago

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 456 26
I'm bad with descriptions so read to find out ;) lol.
333K 11.3K 89
Thugs need love too ya know.
380K 11.4K 65
Just Read. If you pussy don't read it. 🙂👍🏾
206K 5.8K 44
I'm not good at descriptions so just read the book I promise it's good😌