Mystery Science Theater 3000...

By SirBloby

You're probably gonna see just some random quotes from MST3K. I might add some random things I've done while... More

First Thing's First
Why I Started Watching MST3K
The Land that Time Forgot
MST3K Christmas
Tom Servo Rant
Meme
Relax
Oof
I Feel Your Pain
I'm The Wind, Baby
Funko Pop Heads
Sandwiches
The Gauntlet
Turkey Day Marathon
Oh Wow
30 Years!
3000
Science Class
Birthday Card
End Scene
One Does Not Simply Just Relax
Robot
...3000
Quarantine
Our Love is on Wings (You Can't See)
Church
Not Christmas
Happy Turkey Day

Commercial

17 1 2
By SirBloby

I was sitting at the family computer in the dinning room while my parents were watching tv in the living room. The only thing that "separates" the dinning room from the living room is the love-seat that I usually sit in. A commercial came on and I heard the MST3K tune that plays when there is a mini break coming from our tv (I usually have to watch it on the computer), so I freak out. I launched out of the chair and ran to the love-seat and crashed. I realized it was a commercial, but I was cool with that. My parents find my random freak outs and fangirling mostly normal by now, so they didn't think much of it, but they most likely looked at me a little weird. When the commercial was over, I announced, partially out of breath from hyperventilating, "That was Mystery Science Theater 3000!!!" Then I went on with the rest of my day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 12.8K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
261K 39.9K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
62K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
78.1K 2.7K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...