The Goddess And The Three Aph...

By Crystal_Aries

Hi My name is Rebecca I'm 16 well almost 17 and i have always live a normal life well i wouldn't say normal b... More

The Characters
Type of WereWolves
In my house(Rebecca's house and pack house)
Part #1 First day of senior year
A/N please read
A/N please read

My Birthday and the Battle between Brittney(Part #2)

77 1 0
By Crystal_Aries

Rebecca's POV
**Next day**
I woke and realize that my alarm didn't go off I got up and looked on the time it was 8:58 that close to 9 I ran I the shower and took a quick mer-bath and then I got out and dried myself I went to my closet looking for something to wear I picked out a white shirt kinda Christmas vibe and a plaid skirt with some black stockings (idk if that's what you call it)and my hair in a ponytail and some white high boots and put on the magic perfume.

My outfit

My shoes

And yes I forgotten my bag in my locker but that's ok and yes again I like high shoes I rushed down stairs my mom was talking on her phone then she stopped and look at me "hunny your not going to school today" she said I could tell she was excited about something but I didn't mind to ask "WHAT. then I got up up for no good reason" I said shocked from what my mom said "oh my God your so dumb" Melissa said to me like I did something or forgot some thing really important "well since your already dress let's go" my mom said pulling me to the car it was a black Jeep " where are we going"I said a little shocked about what just happened "to the pack house nothing special" she said(mom) " meh ok"I said not caring no school for me then it fine,it was a long drive to the pack house so I went on my phone.

Tanner's POV
I woke with my little sister jumping on my bed yes I have another sister (A/N:guys I adding this while I was writing that they have another sister Maya is 14) " what do you want know Maya" I asked "didn't you heard schools off and we're going to a birthday party held by the Michaelsin's and we are invited so get up and we need to leave within an hour SO GET UP !!!!"she said but at the last part she shouted " whatever get out so I can change" I said with an Annoyed voice she walked out I went in the shower and took a warm shower 🚿 after the shower I started thinking about the girl at school how she had long dark brown hair and brown eyes,her scent was amazing, and tattoos on her shoulder, stomach and on her right hand i was surprised she kicked the chair and broke and I'm surprised that a human can do that then I got dressed.

Tanner's outfit(Nathan and Liam are wearing something similar to Tanner's outfit)

After that I went down stairs seeing everyone ready to go we went in separate cars well my brothers and I took our own cars after few minutes of driving we finally reached I got out of my car to see thousands of cars "wow I didn't know that having a birthday party is this important to the Michaelsin's" I said mind linking my brother's my mom(Kayla),dad(Steven), sisters (Kassie,Maya)and my brothers we walked in we saw a lot of people like millions then this girl that looks like she was in her 20's or 30's walked over my parents and sister and brothers "hello Alphas" she said to my brothers and me "hello"we said at same time then she started explaining to us what was happening "ok everyone get in your positions" the girl that explained to us I found out her name was Jesse after everyone got in there positions the door opened I smelled the intoxicating scent of the girl at school my wolf kept saying mate! mate! I could see that my brothers smelled it too then when everyone said "SURPRISE" that's when I went back to reality.

Rebecca's POV
after they dragged me in the car we started driving it took forever so I just went on my phone to by some time then my mom SHOUTED "WERE HERE" "Ugh whatever idk why we're in first place but a day off school I'm ok with it"I said in a bored  tone of voice (A/N if that made sense) then I saw a lot of cars I was shocked to see so much cars then we walked over to the door to get in the pack house the "SURPRISE" everyone said then I literally screamed then everyone started laughing but after that we started enjoying ourselves then I turned to see three pairs of chocolate brown eyes our eyes met then I literally wanted to touch and do all the you know inappropriate stuff I actually hate talking about that then my wolf started saying "Mate mate go to them" she said excited I was about to go them when I got stopped by someone that pushed me to the floor I looked up only see the girl from yesterday then I heard growls then my sisters rushed up to me but I told them not to through mind link they stoped then I got up "I challenge you to a battle to see who's better me or a weak human" she said determined I didn't hesitate but just said " challenge accepted" I said with a evil smirk on my face then before the challenge started we changed because I was wearing a skirt and she was wearing a dress yes I have clothes at the pack house idk how she's going to get clothes or she brought some because I'm totally not lending her mine since the all smelled like me well when I'm not wearing the perfume  and plus that's not the only reason I won't let that slut I mean she's not s.l.u.t sweet little unforgettable thing she more like a sweet rotten forgettable thing and she called me a bitch and brat I know my family is rich and I wear fancy stuff along with expensive clothes but can I say I love fashion and I have secret well my mom,dad and sisters does too, but she is worser then even me.

Nathaniel POV
After Brittney challenge Rebecca (A/N:so to make everyone understand Rebecca's parents told people she's adopted and yeah so no suspect that she is not-human and that she knows they're Werewolves and stuff)  I couldn't believe our mate accept the challenge without hesitation or fear since your wolf can sense your mate feelings (A/N: I know some stories say they have to mate first but that's not to going to happen yet and it might take for every since I have to come up with where there gonna meet and stuff) we where standing in a room with Brittney then I said"Don't go too hard on her " I said with my alpha command " why do all of you care about her so much"she said I could tell she was angry " because she our mate"I said not sure but that's what my wolf keep saying "haha your mate she's a pathetic no good human you know I'm a better Luna"she said (I'm very bad with feelings so I hardly know any words lol)after she said that my wolf wanted to take control and just snap her head off killing her but I managed to keep my wolf under control Brittney got dressed she was wearing a a black leather pants and a crop top that said 'Fuck you' she looked good but not as good as my mate when I saw her walked out of the room she looked extremely hot my wolf wanted to take her I tried to control my wolf and my self not to do anything and could tell my brothers where doing the same thing trying to control their selves too then she winked at us "oh my God this girl is going to be the death of me" I said to myself then smiled at her then we walked in the Battle room.

Rebecca's POV
My outfit

After I got dressed I was kinda mad why is because I'm wearing my short shorts and my sports bra and my cute badass gloves we have to watch out for Corona virus
and a high shoes and pair of glasses just for the fun of it and then because this dumb bitch challenge me to a battle and made me have to change (idk what there called hehe lol the high shoes if they have a name than calling then high shoes or some like makes no sense I know)and a glass just for the fun of it.(Coronavirus song at top!)( since I was talking about corona virus I found the song it pretty funny while I was writing this I was laughing at the song it pretty short but I have one more but it's a meme and after this is back to story)

After I got dressed I walked out of my room and saw the three brown chocolate eyes I looked at them,then I winked at them I new they were trying to control them selves because it was written all over there faces then I walked down stairs and into the Battle room where there where  everyone was sitting you know like something like what happened in Aquaman but just not in water and not a big circle it was connected to the walls but it was something similar to the ring in Aquaman then we got in the ring we where facing each other ugh I hate looking in her face it was filled with make up then after I heard the room go silent you could drop a pin and hear it that's how silent was "Ok so you have 2 rounds and you can use weapons" My sister Michelle said through a mike  thingy the this big wall appeared in front of us it was separating us from each other so we couldn't see the weapons each of picked but everyone else could see then oh my God what saw next was what I always wanted a sword 🔪well a sword knife it was short it kind looked like a knife and sword mix together well the whole wall was filled swords knife daggers,guns and more I didn't complain on way here we were using weapons but I knew these battles where a do or die situation .(A/OK guys I know you meant be confused since they said sliver can kill wolves but they didn't say they couldn't touch it but sliver can not kill Rebecca you will find out more soon and when she said these battles or a do or die situation well it's not really but how you win is if the person that you hit , punch or whatever or even kill that's how you win when your the last one standing in the last round and guys in put two rounds because the battle didn't last for a second one so yeah)

My weapon

And an example of how looked (sample)it had guns too but this just a sample

After we picked our weapons well it looks like I was the only one with a weapon (A/N:if your wondering what happened to the wall it went down and guys she changed her shoes)then I through my knife sword in the air and then I caught it then I heard loud gasp from everyone except my parents and my sisters then before I realized my sister Melissa SHOUTED through the Mike thingy "BEGIN" She SHOUTED or "FIGHT" (since I heard that in a game I used to play when I was small)(A/N:Guys to make this clear I'm bad at making fight scenes I might just put some shit that I'm thinking about but I'll try my best)then only to my surprise the little bitch punched me in my stomach rapidly then I fell to the ground I was mad even my wolf was mad too she wanted to take control and end this bitch but manage to not let her take control since my eyes will change colour and then back to my original brown eyes then I literally ran up on the bitch punching her in the facing like a fricking punching bag she was wobbling but no no no she's not gonna fall yet ,not know but until I'm down with her then I did a swing kick if that a real thing (A/N:guys I'm picturing a swing kick but at same idk what it is I just want this part to badass and funny)after I kicked her she fell to the ground then I thought she was knocked out but I guess not then she got back up then I could tell her wolf took control "this is gonna be fun" I said with an evil smile I could tell people where confused on why I said that I didn't but care back to the Battle after she got up she ran to me and bit me it hurt but that since my blood is like poison if vampires or Werewolves bites accept to my mate if there Vampires and they are (A/N:guys I made that up guys I'm letting my imagination go wild lol)"oh bitch you did not just bite me"I said looking at her she was already up ready to attack me but was mad I could feel my eyes changing then she attacked me then I dodged her attack like it was nothing then she was mad but not as mad as me she fucking bit me then she turn around and kicked I literally ended up on the fucking wall I think I broke my fricking face but yet it didn't hurt that much that's I said myself I'm kill her then I I was walking up to when she started run but I grabbed her throat and slammed her head on the ground I squeezed her neck she was almost stopped breathing when I saw her pulled out a gun ' that sneaky little bitch' my wolf said shocked but angry 
at the same time"Stop….... or...... I'll ....pull ......the............ trigger"she said while I was choking her " I FUCKING DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU TO PULL IT YOU BITCH" I shouted at her and I made sure everyone heard me then I heard growls and I new it was from my mates I could tell they where angry and had fear of losing their mate I felt the pain they had but I just looked washing of the pain first she was acting all high and mighty and now she begging me to stop nah hunny bun I have to get the fun out of this then she pulled the trigger............................................................

****Ok guys if you what happened next read the next chapter*_* ;-)

**Go read next chapter in what she did next**

**Guys I'm sorry the fight scene was short I tried to make it long but I guessed I didn't**
___________________________________________

-----------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS I HOPED YOU ENJOYED IT I HAVEN'T READ IT YET SINCE I WAS JUST LETTING THE WORDS FLOW YOU KNOW I WAS JUST LOOKING AT THE LETTERS WHILE I WAS TYPING 😂 BUT I WILL EDIT AND FIX MY MISTAKES BECAUSE I FIXED SOME OF THEM WHILE I WAS WRITING WELL NOT ALL OF AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED LIKE I SAID IM MAKING MY IMAGINATION GO WILD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 132K 49
when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies so he bully her humiliates her and insul...
60.5K 6.8K 12
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
62.8K 3.2K 36
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
54.2K 5.4K 109
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...