Under the falls of gravity

By darkhero789

A sequel to the rich girl and monster hunter Set several months after the first book. Preston is in jail. Pac... More

School
A date
The beginning of war
Bill
Authors note
Dipcifica forever
New enemy
What he wants
Camping
Help
Spiders, spiders, and you guessed it spiders
Stand your ground
Goodbye old friends
Phillip of macedonia's strategy
Fords story
Bills visit
Bills plan
Bills plan revealed
The portal
Enter bill
The future
The deal

third book is out

907 4 0
By darkhero789

I don't know if some of you know. But I had published the third book in this series already. I put it out last year before a brief hiatus from wattpad. I just thought to let you all know since I still get a few people asking for the third book even though it's already being worked on and has some parts already published.

So yeah, it's out. You can find it on my profile. It is called "the loss of one's humanity" and I'm still working on updating it. So you all enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 7.2K 76
"Humans are dangerous and cruel. They'll hurt you Pine-Tree. I'm the only one you can trust." - Bill Mabel and Dipper Pines. The two mystery twins ar...
46.2K 1.2K 21
A story of the unknown world of Gravity Falls, where you find a girl named Pacifica Northwest, who was a writer. Writing her adventures in life, and...
122K 4.3K 62
Let's rewind. It all began when a brilliant man named Stanford Filbrick Pines decided he could use some fresh air- as well as an adventure of a life...
97.8K 3.3K 20
Almost two years after the events that occurred as Gravity Falls, The Pines twin's return to their beloved town, untouched by time, not even weirdnes...