Puzzled (Reddie)

Od barkbark1212

After Eddie gets in trouble at school Richie is there to comfort him and as they share more stuff about each... Více

Chapter 1: intro
Chapter2: First day
Chapter 3: weird feelings
Chapter 4: Lunch
Chapter 5: The walk home
Chapter 6: Home: not a place i want to be
Chapter 7: The middle of the night
Chapter 8: Running
Chapter 9: Comfort me
Chapter 10: Sharing is caring
Chapter 11: anger
Chapter 12: nightmares
Chapter 13: the quarry
Chapter 14: confusion
Chapter 15: the argument
Chapter 16: the settlement
Chapter 17: awkward
chapter 19: secrets
chapter 20: the end (for now...)

Chapter 18: the letter

115 5 2
Od barkbark1212

(Richies pov)

It's been a week and Eddie is still acting weird around me. He needs to know that I like him too. I don't want to ruin our friendship though...

And what will the losers think? My best bet is to write him a letter. I've never been the best at writing but I knew that if I told him in person I'd get all awkward and shit. I mean I know he's normally the one with a panic attack, but I'm sore is her one too if I told him in person.

I grabbed a pencil and started writing...

{time change}

(Beverlys pov)
[A/N: woahhhh we are throwing a whole new persons point of view into this story! Wow 🤭]

Richie sits next to me in math. He looks pretty lost on thought. I leaned forward a bit to see the front of his face. He wasn't sleeping. He was thinking... Richie trash mouth tozier can think about things? Who knew there was such a possibility! The dumb shit he says, you would think he doesn't even have a brain. I try to hold in a chuckle but a little slips out.

"What?" He said taken aback.

"Nothing..." I said. He was super on edge...Then I noticed that his hand was laying over top of a small folded up piece of paper. He was casually trying to hide it. He saw me looking at his hand and he quickly picked of the piece of paper and shoved it in his bag. What the hell just happened? What was that piece of paper and what was written on it that was so important??? I'm gonna find out.

(Richies pov)
I had planned to slide the note into Eddies locker, but I was starting to think it over and was thinking about chickening out. I didn't want anyone to find it, even if it was anonymous. So I kept it with me everywhere... that is until Beverly saw it...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

594K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 37.8K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
5.9K 223 43
*ੈ✩ a book based on the music freaks! ‧₊˚ ~~ ✧.* 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞; - oneshots (not very often) - rant...