Eternally hers

By m1nd15p0w3r

Ok in all reality I suck at descriptions. This is my first story please give it a chance but speak your mind... More

Prologue
I'm Pregrnant
Finding my love
Building More
Getting Along
The Runaway
The Return
The Meeting
Reacquainted
F*ck falling I fell
I loved you
Change
Converting
Lovin Her
Adoring Her
Confrontation
The Run
Truth and Knowledge
A glimpse
And then there was life
In the Name of Science
Together
Better Times
Lab Rat
Brighter days
Jealousy
Closer than ever
Water Sports
Ohhh Puppy Love
Deja Vu
Aftermath
Chill day maybe???
I'm Sorry You're What???
Never happened before
Who is Adit?
Ezzy
What Dreams May Come
Woe Is Me
When Darkness Turns to Light
Turning of the Tide
The Fallen
When Darkness Fell
I Thought This Was Supposed To Be Light
Finally There is the Light
And the Light Burns
Untitled Part 46
the Shroud is Ripped in Two
Bittersweet Sorrow
Expect the Unexpected
Ice Water Bath
Finally Peace Within
Back as One
I'm Drowning
A River of Blood
Fragile Beings
I Didn't Expect This
How Do You Bounce Back?
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
Pain Reminds Me That I Am Alive
Pain In My Soul
My Selfish Acts
A Mystery Indeed
I Will Never Be Like Her
There Goes That Shroud Again
Will the Real Adit Please Stand Up
The Calm Before
My Bryson tiller
Rien de mieux
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Who Knew???
At First Sight
Chemistry
Needed This
Promises
Shattered Beings
Goodbye
What The Future Holds
Whimsical
Prerequisite
About Damn Time
the End is the Beginning
A Long Kiss Goodnight

Blinded but Not by the Light

1.2K 74 9
By m1nd15p0w3r

"I understand why you did what you did. The decision that you had to make. The decision you did make. I think with everything we have been telling with the past few weeks. Us being us to us learning that our past is entwined. That feeling that we didn't make up our own choices. I mean look we are having a child together and with our lifespan we have really been together for how long."

You know that feeling when you are spooked. The quick shock into your system. The moment when your adrenaline kicks in. I know what she is saying and she is right I have been wondering.

"I understand babe. The thought of someone manipulating our feelings for each other would be devastating, especially with a child on the way." I look at it before dropping down on my knees in front of her. "But I know my feelings for you are real. Nobody cast any spell on me. I fell in love with you. Hard and pure from first sight. I knew you had to be mine as I was yours. What we have and share isn't lust babe. It never has been.

And I know you are hurting from everything and everyone and I am so sorry for causing you more hurt and pain. For giving you a reason to question my love and honor for you. I thought you finding out about your parents on top of everything with Ezzy would be too much for you."

She sighs and looks in my direction, reaching out she cups my face and brings my lips to hers. Kissing me softly.

"I know you did love. And I thank you for it but I needed more from you. I needed my wife, my best friend and my biggest supporter. I know our love is true and strong. I just feel we need to take a step back," she says.

"Tell me straight Kaira," I say moving back away from her. "Are you trying to end us? End what we have?"

"No, I just think with everything that has happened and is happening we need to learn one another again. We have lived far too comfortable with each other. And there are threats, so many new threats not only to our lives but to us as individuals," she tells me, reaching out for me again.

I stay still though. All I can do is rub my face. I know what she is saying is the truth but I still can't picture not having her in my life every day and every which way. Waking up to her, going to sleep next to her, bathing and making love. You name it we did it.

My body jolts awake from what I wish was just a dream but it wasn't. It was a reenactment of my last time with Kaira. When she came by to check on Adit a few days ago. You would think after an entire weekend of drinking and smoking Adit would be down but nope not the case. She was as vibrant as ever.

I look at the clock and see it's just after 2 a.m. My body is nagging me with the need for rehydration. Getting up, I walk downstairs. And I am met by a sight I never wished to see. A naked woman sitting on top of an equally naked Adit, riding her as if she is trying to reach the gates of heaven.

"O, chert voz'mi, Adi da(OH fuck Adi yes)," she moans. "Pryamo tam, detka(Right there baby)."

"ROOMIE," Adit yells looking over the woman's shoulder.

"Chto za khernya(WHAT THE FUCK)," the woman yells stopping her ride to glory.

"Nikto ne govoril tebe ostanavlivat'sya. Prodolzhay yezdit' na etom chlene.(Nobody told you to stop. Keep riding this dick)." Adit says slapping her ass and thrusting up rather harshly. I don't know what Adit has said but I can guess the just of it as the woman resumes her ride. Adit's eyes lock onto mine as she smiles. "I know you are married and in a committed relationship so I won't ask you if you want to join. But you are more than free to watch. Here I'll give you a better view."

She taps the woman's thigh and she gets up. I have just seen more of Adit than I have ever wanted to. Her hand goes around the woman's neck and I tell she is squeezing. She brings the woman's ear to her lips and starts to whisper to her. "Povernis(Turn around)"

The woman's body is now on full display before me. Her slender form and firm breast. Adit is standing behind her, caressing her. Adit's larger hands are shaping and molding her breasts. tweaking her nipples.

"Potrogay sebya(Touch yourself.)" She moves the woman's own hands down her body. Adit's hand is the first to dip between her legs. Her fingers run between the woman's lower lip. Removing her hand then replacing it with the woman's, she brings her soaked fingertips to the woman's mouth. "otkryto(Open)"

She opens her mouth to Adit's fingers, swirling her tongue around the tips of them. Adit's eyes momentarily close before snapping back open to once again meet mine. I thought I was free from her spell but with her eyes locked with mine I know I am not free to go anywhere. Her body gracefully sits back down. I see her hand going to hold herself in position. "sidet(sit)"

The woman lowers her body onto Adit, while facing me. Her lips part as she takes Adit inside of her. Adit rubs her back as she tries to buck off.

"Tss, zamolchi, ty mozhesh' vzyat' eto. YA ne pervyy raz rastyagivayu tebya. Posmotri, kak ty promok. Tvoi soki skatilis' ko mne.(Shh, hush now, you can take it. This isn't my first time stretching you out. Look at how wet you're getting. Your juices sliding down me.)" Adit runs her fingers over her clit, spreading her lips. Her pussy a deep pink color almost red from arousal. I can see her leaking onto Adit. The evidence of her arousal wrapping around Adit. Smearing her flesh with every movement that she makes. Taking Adit deeper and rising up slowly.

"Kak tebe nravitsya byt' moyey gryaznoy devushkoy? Posmotri, kak ty berosh' moy chlen, poka moy sosed po komnate smotrit.(How do you like being my dirty girl? Look at you taking my dick while my roommate watches.)" Adit's eyes never leave mine. "Takaya gryaznaya, gryaznaya shlyukha. Tvoya kiska stanovitsya vse vlazhneye i vlazhneye.(Such a dirty, filthy whore. Your pussy is getting wetter and wetter)." She slaps her most intimate part to prove her point. The woman moans and shudders. Her body begins to twist and rock harder on Adit's lap.

Adit turns the woman's head in my direction. Biting her ear as she whispers more words. I can tell she is squeezing her neck more. She scoots her body lower so her ass is off the sofa. The woman leans forward and braces her hands on Adit's knees and thighs. Keeping her hand wrapped around her neck and her other hand beings to play with her clit, Adit starts to viciously thrust up into her. The woman's mouth goes slack in her silent screams as her eyes roll back. She starts to try to remove Adit's hand from her pussy. Her body steadily twitching.

"Posmotri, kak ona smotrit. Eto der'mo zavodit tebya, ne tak li(Look at her watching. That shit turns you on doesn't it?)" Pinching the woman's clit.

I can't break away from Adit's eyes as they start to glow. She begins thrusting up into the woman harder. Her teeth are bared and elongated. She smirks before her eyes close in bliss. The woman yells out before collapsing onto Adit.

"Khoroshaya devushka," Adit tells hers, kissing her cheek. She raises the woman off of her, forcing her to stand in front of her. After making sure that she is steady on her feet, she leans back. "Teper' na kolenyakh."

Her voice is so enchanting I almost dropped to my knees. "Not you puppy."

The woman drops to her knees in front of Adit. She looks at her waiting for her next command. Adit is looking at me. She quirks her eyebrow. "otkryto."

The woman opens her mouth and takes Adit's length between her lips. She moans at the taste of herself on Adit. She eases her mouth down and I can see the strain on her face taking in Adit's girth. Adit pushes her down forcing her to take in more before releasing her. The woman's head comes up as she licks around the tip. She begins to bathe Adit's dick with her tongue. It's like Adit's body is her temple and her dick is the alter. She is straight worshipping it.

I notice that Adit doesn't allow the woman to touch her. She doesn't make a sound and her eyes never leave mine. The woman's head is bobbing up and down in her lap. Adit's hand is in her hair. Without warning Adit yanks her head up and picks her body up off the floor. She slams her over the arm of the sofa and begins to take her from behind. I cannot look away as Adit pistons inside of her. Her hands gripping her waist as her dick is practically making the woman sing or speak in tongues. Her cries of pleasure echoing off the walls, bouncing from the ceiling. I would be worried if it wasn't for the look of contentment on her face. She seems to be chasing the biggest orgasm of her life. She keeps trying to make purchase on anything she can get her hands on, but the force of Adit's thrust keep knocking her off. I can tell Adit is getting closer her nostrils are flaring and her breathing becoming more rugged. She closes her eyes.

I am finally able to break my gaze away. I dart back upstairs to my room. I look at the clock and see it after 4 now. What the fuck man? I wonder if Kaira is up. I grab my phone and call her without a second thought.

"Hello," her sleepy voice answers.

"Oh goodness babe, you won't believe what just happened," I say. "Sorry for waking you by the way, but I'm blown right now."

"What, what happened?" I can her the covers rustling as she sits up.

"I just walked in on Adit fucking someone."

"What? For real?" she says sounding stunned.

"Yes, in the fucking living room on the sofa balls deep," I say laughing.

"Oh, my poor baby," she coos. "I'm sorry you had to see that."

"That was wild."

"Did it turn you on?" she asks.

"Huh? What? No, it threw me off." I answer honestly. "I miss you."

There is silence on the other end. I suddenly feel bad for saying that.

"I miss you too." a sweet soft voice responds

"Let me...no. Will you please allow me to take you out on a date?" I ask holding my breath.

More silence.

"Yes, I will."

My face hurts from the smile it is sporting.

"Good, you have any plans for tomorrow?" I ask.

"None after I leave the hospital." she says.

"Tomorrow night then," I say. "Rub my baby for me and I'll see you then. I love you Kaira."

"I love you too Imani."

We both hang up. I roll onto my back smiling hard. Kaira promised me during this break of ours that I will never miss anything concerning our child. Come to find out that immortals are pregnant longer than humans. Something about allowing the child to grow into its immortal self. I don't plan on being away from Kaira like this too much longer. Especially after what I have witnessed tonight.

I close my eyes and reminisce on Kaira and I. The times we have spent together over the years. The good times and the bad. And this by far being the worst. I miss my love. I spare another glance at the clock and see that I have laid in this bed for over two hours. The sun is beginning to rise. I get up again and creep downstairs.

I am shocked and amazed to see an entirely different living room suit. Everything has been changed around or altered. And the wolf from when Kaira and I first came here is laying on the sofa. It yawns as it eyes me warily. I walk into the kitchen and see Adit. She turns her tall frame towards me.

"Sorry about earlier," she says. "I made new furniture."

"It's fine. I mean it is your home but I thought you said humans wasn't allowed here." I say.

"They aren't I told you before Gloria is the one exception. Natalie is our kind."

"I thought you didn't hook up with our kind. What if she becomes your baby mama or something?"

She smiles.

"Well generally speaking I don't but if I make a rule even, I follow them. I needed release and I didn't want to leave you here alone with everything going on so I invited Natalie over." she explains. "And she will not be my baby's mama. I came on her not in her. You took off so fast that you didn't see me pull out."

"Why don't you like to hook up with our kind?" I ask.

"Um, well, while humans are able to experience a glimpse of my mother's gift, our kind experiences it all. And I would hate to give false hope or to have to look someone in their eyes knowing I fucked their mate the night before. It would make for a very complicated and embarrassing matter trying to explain 'oh nice to meet you, I am very glad you found each other in the ultimate love and I promise in six to eight weeks her walls will return to normal. Granted they may not be as tight as they were before she met me but still snug'. I prefer not to get into all that. Human as just easier."

I stare at her a moment. I try to talk and formulate words but nothing is coming to mind or mouth. I just tilt my head and watch as she moves around the kitchen. Deciding it's best to change the subject.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Preparing shepherd's pie for dinner at the hall tonight." she says digging her hands into raw meat. Looking up she catches my unasked question. "Lamb. My number came up so I have to cook a meal."

"Number?"

"Yes, every day 15 numbers come up. Breakfast lunch and dinner. Five people or families cook meals for what they number is pulled for the hall. Mine came up for dinner." she explains.

"I never see you eat. Other than when I had to feed you."

"I don't require food. I can live off of blood or food. I tend to forget to eat at times," she says.

"Blood? Like vampire?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Something like that." Washing her hands, she begins shucking corns. "When I give blood, I need blood to replace what has been given quickly. My body only requires the basic need for nourishment."

I sit next to her and grab a corn to begin shucking.

"How is that possible?"

"Just is."

"I have a date with Kaira tomorrow night," I say figuring it best to change the subject again.

"Sweet," she says turning me after she finishes with the corn. She gets up and goes to her drawers. Returning to the table with a circular object. "It's a corn stripper."

"Who the hell has that?"

She laughs.

"I like cooking so I have virtually everything. You still haven't looked out in my backyard. I grow many vegetables. Anyways, what are your plans for tomorrow with her?"

"Um, I don't really know. It's weird you know we have been together forever and yet I feel like we are back at the beginning when I walked into a door trying to talk to her." I say.

"Take it easy and go at her pace. I don't see you two being apart for too long. There is too much love between you." she says.

"How far can you see?" I ask.

"Huh? I am not omnipotent. I don't see anyone's future. I am not all knowing. I am not a god." she states.

I feel as if I have offended her.

"I'm sorry. I apologize I didn't mean to offend you. You are just this powerful being and this is your world so I thought..." I begin.

"You didn't offend me and I wasn't snapping. I was just saying I don't know the future. I don't control lives. I wish sometimes that I could or did but even I have limits." She moves to the side and begins to season the corn. I have to blink because I am still on the one piece of corn and she has finished the bag. "This world moves too slow for me. No offense."

Now that I think about it how did she finish the entire complete series of Game of Thrones in a day. I look at her as she watches me smiling.

"Finally noticed. I don't move at your speed. No, I can't speed up time but I can move faster than time. You can too. You can move as fast as I can. Even learn as fast as I do. We will start your training day after your date. I don't think you want to be sore and unable to move." She opens another bag and pulls out potatoes. "Do me a favor and start the pots to boil please."

I do what she asks. I sit back down and begin to peel potatoes with her. We have idle chit chat. Neither of us too concerned with much else. My mind is more on my date with my wife. Adit is more free spirited than normal. I guess 'release' brings out the best in her.

"I'm going to go shower puppy," she says getting up and fucking with my hair. "When the guys get here, don't worry about them, they know where to set up."

Guys?

Yes, guys as in crew not gender.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193 28 12
No spoiler..😏 But this is my first story so you are free to comment my mistakes.. That's a SUGA FF Hope you like it.. This is a pure fictional story...
248 6 33
my silly little gay story (no hate please this is my first work)
426K 20K 45
FIRST BOOK IN THE REED SERIES❤️ The Story has been on Wattpad for 4 years. Reached almost 600K Reads before Wattpad delete...
557K 14K 39
She was my sin in the middle of the night and the name my body craved. She was my passion and I was her curiosity. From her infectious smile to those...