Serendipity Graphics Shop [C...

By SugaPoTAEto

Serendipity has led you to this shop so let me bring you the joy you were looking for! I can make you any typ... More

Welcome To Serendipity Graphics Shop!
Payment
Black list
Form
The Shinning Moon
Forgive Me
For You
Accidental Messages
I'm From The Future
Serenity Theme
Month To Court Him
I Changed My Theme
Fake Love Theme
The Drama Queen
Euphoria
Diary
Notes
Pink Heaven Theme
Heartbeat
Victim Of Love
Ask Me!
FAQ
Moonchild Graphics Shop

Serendipity Shop Is Closing! (Please Read)

104 10 14
By SugaPoTAEto

NOTE: Please change your background to white.

So I am finally closing this shop. I will only complete the remaining previous orders and won't be accepting new requests.

Thank you so much to everyone who requested and liked my graphics. Seriously since the day I published this book there hasn't been a day when I didn't had a request to complete! And I never thought it will be so successful and this was my first time running a graphics shop so it was quite crappy but I have learned a lot things along the way thanks to you guys!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!

I still do feel sad closing this shop. I had made many precious memories and met many precious friends while running this shop. Especially I met Luna through this shop. She is a sweet, hard working and trust worthy friend. One of the least people I trust. Thank you for requesting covers from me because if you didn't we would not have ever met! Anyways I am greatful to everyone who visited and requested.

It was serendipity which brought so much happiness to this shop! And serendipity will keep bringing us this happiness!

Don't worry a new graphics shop will be coming soon! \(^o^)/
I will let you guys know the details soon until then guess the theme of the next graphics shop. The hints are in my profile picture and background. Good luck with it!

Now its finally time to say good bye to Serendipity Graphics Shop. It will be remembered with pleasant heart warming memories.

See y'all soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
264K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...