Unrealistic Reality

Por TheOrganizedMess

"I have a feeling this isn't normal." I huff and look at the scene in front of me. "Thats because it isn't."... Más

Chapter One

86 1 0
Por TheOrganizedMess

(Hey guys, this story isn't edited... YET!!!) It will be, i'll make fewer mistakes, I promise!!!) :D

I roll over foolishy on my bed and my eyes dart the the alarm clock as its siren fill my ears. Dang it 8:30 already, first day, this is just fantastic! I leap out of my bed and ignore my currently ringing phone. I grab a pair of green skinny jeans and a V-neck t-shirt. I take a quick shower and hop into my clothing, dashing downstairs and putting on my converse, running my fingers through my hair continuosly and dash out the door and into my lexus. I park easily and run to the front gates of my new highschool. Whitmoore High. I hurry to the auditorium and slump down into my seat.

"Hello students of Whitmoore high, I am Principle Morris as many of you know, I am simply here to welcome you into a new school year and I simply ask one thing of you all, Train, work, THEN play and do whatever else your mind may please am I understood!"

"Yes sir yes sir!" A hoot comes from the auditorium.

"Ah" Mr. Collins would you step on stage for me boy?

A boy who looks about 17 steps on stage. Blond flippy hair and light brown eyes. "Mr. Collins if I may ask of you one thing that is to keep me laughing this year". I'll do my best sir, " He chuckles and trots off stage.

"With that being said, GO OUT THERE AND RULE WHITMOORE HIGH!!!"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...