Heartland (Fanfic)

By LaDonnaSumpter

Will Amy and Ty fall in love or will they drift farther apart. More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authers note most read
chapter 5
Authers note
Chapter 6 and 7
chapters 10-12
chapters 13-17
chapters 18- 27
chapters 28- 32

chapter 8 n 9

1.1K 20 5
By LaDonnaSumpter

Chapter 8 – After the After

After some hugs, kisses and tears, they were all sitting in the living room, including Caleb and Ashley. Everybody was laughing about Ty´s dangerous date, but Ty was nervous. “What about if we died there?” he thought to himself. He stood up and sat in the sofa next to Amy.

“I´m so sorry” he said.

“No Ty, it´s OK.” “There was a lot of wind, it isn´t your fault.”

“I know, but I should have thought about it from the beginning” “I´m really sorry.”

Amy smiled and hugged him. Then, she put her hand in his forehead and took the blood from the cut he had there.

It had been just a few hours since the incident, and they had already taken a bath and changed their clothes.

Amy took Ty´s hand and said “Come with me, we have to say thanks to someone.” Ty followed her as they left the house.

They went to the barn and sat next to Spartan´s stall.

“Hey boy” said Ty as they hugged Spartan for a second. “You saved our life” Amy continued. “You are really special for us… we don´t know how to thank you, anything in the world would be enough.”

The horse put his nose in Amy´s head. They hugged him again and touched his mane.

“It´s the miracle horse and the miracle girl.” Said Ty and then laughed.

“And the miracle boyfriend” said Amy.

Ty got closer to Amy and then kissed her. She closed her eyes and kissed him back. Then Ty kissed her again but this time more intense and Amy smiled and kissed him back. They hugged for a while and then Ty said “So, you´ll be fine if I am your miracle boyfriend?” He said emphasizing in the word miracle.

“More than just fine.” She said and kissed him again.

“Great!”

“Great!”

They kissed another time and they returned to the house while Ty hugged her from her back leaving his hands on her waist. He kissed her neck while Amy laughed.

When they opened the door everybody looked at them and their romantic scene. When they realized that everyone was looking at them they smiled. Amy tried to get away from Ty´s arms softly but he was stuck watching them watch them.

“Well, well, well!” “What do we have here?” Jack said with his western accent.

“Finally!” said Mallory and then remembered the last time she said it to Ty and Amy.

“That´s the way!” Caleb added.

They sat in the sofa and Ty put his arm over Amy´s shoulders. Then they were bombarded by a thousand of different questions.

Tim didn´t talk since they got to the room, he remembered what he had gone through that night, not the fire but the ring they saw on Ty´s jacket. He didn´t know what to do, if to stay quiet for the rest of the night, or tell Ty about the ring in front of Amy, or just give him the jacket and shut up. What was he thinking, he couldn´t shut up! He needed answers to many of his questions.

Chapter 9

“Dad, Is everything OK?” Amy asked as he saw Tim staring to Ty.

“Yes, yes” He answered.

Jack looked into Tim´s eyes and moved his head pointing to the kitchen. He stood up and went to the kitchen followed by Tim.

“What?” Tim asked.

“I´m pretty sure you know what” said Jack and grabbed Ty´s jacket from a chair and showed it to Tim. “Here´s the deal, If you tell anything to Amy or Ty about it you will just make more problems, untold problems. You better not…”

“What am I supposed to do Jack, if I realized out of the spot Ty´s intentions were to not only be his boyfriend but to marry her! “ Tim interrupted. “Why didn´t he asked me first?”

“Calm down Tim” “Who knows, perhaps he was gonna tell us”

“What am I supposed to do now, ah? He repeated.

Suddenly, Ty walked to the room. Tim and Jack stopped talking and looked at him.  Ty saw his Jacket in Jack´s hand.

“I heard everything” said Ty slowly.

Tim and Jack were speechless.

“Come on, sit down, I´ll tell ya” said Ty before Tim and Jack could speak.

“Just one question, you want to marry her right?” Tim asked.

“Well, I just…”

Tim looked at him waiting for his answer. Ty was nervous, a little shocked, but although he tried to look for the right answer, he should say something to keep Tim and Jack relived, to convince them and make them feel that everything was just fine. He was in trouble. The only thing that Ty could think about was how was he going to fix this problem.

“In fact is a long story.”

“Go on”

“I bought the ring some days ago. I wanted me and Amy to get back together, but every time we talked about it, something happened. So I saw the ring and thought that that would be the perfect solution. I always have it with me since the day I bought it. I´m just looking for the right moment, right place and right words.” Ty said and then stopped talking for a while. “I don´t know how to do this” he added.

Tim took a breath, and Jack looked at him.

“Well, I guess is not a secret any more.

“Does anybody else know?”

“Just Lou, Mallory, Lisa,  and us.” “And I think that Lou told Peter too”

“Oh, no!” Ty said.

“A policeman found your jacket, and guess what dropped from one pocket?”

“The ring.”

“So, what are you planning to do? Jack asked.

“Just, please don´t tell Amy about it.” “If she accepts and we decide to get married I´ll tell her the entire story” “Then we´ll talk to the rest, and we will give the news.”

“Do you think you can handle it?” Ty asked.

“Can you at least wait a year or two?!” Tim asked. “She´s young to get married!” “Then you have to suffer the consequences, early age marriages always end bad!” “I understand you like her! But you need to feel much  more than that”

“You can tell me everything you want, but you can´t tell me how I feel. I don´t like her, I love her! And a lot! She´s the only thing that matters in my life” “University, jobs and money don´t mean anything to me if I don´t have Amy” “I don´t want to lose her again” Ty yelled.

Neither Tim nor Jack didn´t know what to answer.

“Ty, we can´t tell you what to do.” “If you get married or not, that´s not our decision.” Jack said more calmed. “If you have that feeling of marring her, It´s because your feelings for her are the strongest you could ever feel for a person” “Tim shouldn´t have said that” Jack said.

“I still think she´s too young” Tim said.

“Fine”

“Can you at least wait some more time?”

“Maybe” “That my decision” Ty said and left the room. But this time, he took his jacket with him. When he was leaving, he found Amy going to the kitchen.

“Hey!”

“Hey!”

“Where were you? I was looking for ya!”

“I was… just talking to your father and to Jack.” He said and smiled. “Nothing, just work”

“Where´s everybody?” he said as he saw the living room was almost empty. “Lou is talking to Peter at the phone, Mallory is helping Lou with the baby´s room, Lisa is at the computer and Ashley and Caleb had already left that´s it” she said.

“Come”, she said and sat next to him in the sofa.

“I still can´t believe we were almost burned this night” she said.

“Yeah, right.” “That was because we´re hot!” he laughed.

“Nice joke!”she laughed.

Amy moved her head to Ty´s shoulder. She put her legs over the sofa and put her head over Ty´s legs.

“I´m so tired!”

“Me too.”

Before any of them could speak again, they felt asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 66.8K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.4M 34.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...