๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐€ ใ€‹๐๐ž๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By deadpcets

"๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’–๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’•?" More

๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter 25
chapter twenty six

๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป

1K 32 53
By deadpcets

❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

"Because I'm in love with my best friend's love, and with my best friend."

I breathe out, looking at the trees in front of me, not believing I actually said that.

"Y/n and Neil..."

I sigh and hide my face in my arms.

"It's okay.They are both your best friends,Todd. You developed strong feelings for them..."

"Mr.Keating, I can't just pretend like everything's fine. I'm literally in love with them."

I cry out and look up at the sky.

"It's okay, Todd. You just like boys too.. You should talk to them, to clear things out."

"Never."

I chuckle and point my face towards him.What am I going to do? I'm fucked up...

Neil's POV

I wake with rays of sun hitting my face. I stand up and smile, thinking about the angel I can finally call mine. I look at Todd's bed and realise it's empty.

"He probably woke up early. I will see him downstairs."

I say to myself and walk into the bathroom, smiling and singing happily.

I brush my teeth and my hair and then walk into the room. I put on a shirt and a pair of pants as the last thing I put on is a sweater. I grab my shoes from the floor and put them on on my way outside of the room, locking the door behind me.

"Good morning!"

I say with enthusiasm in my voice as I see all the boys.

"Good morning, Neil!"

They all reply and I look at them, weirded out.

"Where's Todd?"

I ask and they all look at each other.

"We thought he was with you."

Meeks answers and I start stressing out.

"He wasn't in the room today and I thought he woke up earlier than me."

I say and they all look at me.

"He has probably gone for a walk. Calm down."

Carlie told me and I sat down next to him.

"Yeah, right!"

I answer and take my breakfast, looking around.

My girl still sleeping, probably. I can't wait to see my angel! God, I'm so impatient! She is literally a princess.

YOUR POV

I walk down the stairs, brushing my fingers through my hair and putting some cherry lip balm on. I can't wait to see Neil today. I don't know why, but I've been so happy since last night. I literally can't stop smiling.

"Good morning bestie!"

"Good morning girl!"

I say, hugging Ams.

"How did you sleep?"

"Amazing!"

"Me too! By the way, I'm starving! Let's get some breakfast!"

She says and grabs my hand as we are walking fast next to tons of boys and girls, eating breakfast.
I'm trying to spot Neil, but I can't see him anywhere. Ams starts walking faster and faster and I sigh.

"I didn't spend 20 minutes of doing my hair and makeup just to destroy them now!"

I laugh and she stops walking, turning around.

"You look beautiful anyways!"

She says and she starts walking again. She sits down at a table, only to realise it was the last sit there. I now have to sit across her,next to Emma. Ew.

"Thank you."

I ironically say and Ams looks at me in a funny way, mocking me for having to sit next to the girl we both don't like.

"Good morning!"

I say to Emma, trying my hardest not to sound fake.

"Oh you spent so much time doing her and forgot your face was the actual problem?"

Emma sassed and I rolled my eyes at her, keeping myself back from slamming her head against the eggs she was having from breakfast.

"I think she looks gorgeous!"

Ams said and I smiled.

"That's because she is gorgeous!"

I hear a voice saying and I turn around, only to see Neil.

I jump out of my seat and give him a tight hug, leaving a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Good morning, darling!"

He said and kissed my lips softly,making me blush.

"Good morning, Neil!"

I happily said and smiled deeply.

"How did you sleep?"

I ask as I pull back from the hug.

"Great, just a little late!What about you, princess?"

"Amazing."

I said and he smiled, having his hand wrapped around my waist from before.

"That's great!"

He said and he made me sit back down on the chair I was sitting before.

"Well, have your breakfast and ignore some rude comments."

He rolled his eyes playfully and I laughed after him."

"We have to go outside.See you, beauty!"

He kissed my forehead and then rubbed my back, walking away.

"See you!"

I smiled and looked down at my plate, blushing.

"Wow since when were YOU a thing with Neil the freaking Perry?"

Emma asked and I continued eating my breakfast.

"None of your bussiness, Emma."

Ams laughed and Emma turned around and looked at the other side of the room, making a drama queen sound.

Ams rolled her eyes and I chuckled softly, only to have one of Emma's dramatic looks all over me. Damn...

-3 hours later-

Todd's POV

Mr.Keating helps me stand up and gives some water to me.

"Throw some of your face. You need to have a productive day without sadness and tears. Come on."

He says and I throw some water on my face, after drinking some. I take deep breaths and mr.Keating begins walking out of the woods, waiting for me to follow. I'm not ready to go back at Welton now. I have to see the whole school, like that. I am a mess. My anxiety is getting bigger and my hands are shaking. At least I can manage to hold my tears back, at this point.

"Oh my god, where were you?"

Neil said and I smiled. God.

"I just need some air. A lot of air, actually."

"I was so worried about you man!"

He said and I looked around me.

"How are things with Y/n?"

I asked and a deep, bright, huge smile appeared on his face immediately. God, his love for her is so strong, unique and rare...

"I couldn't be happier! She is the love of my life. I can't believe I can now, and forever, call her mine, you know."

He admits and it feels like it came from the bottom of his soul. He deserves it, to be honest...

"W-wow, th-that's amazing!"

I manage to say and I look at the floor.

"Are you surely okay? You seem a little off."

Neil asks and I nod.

"I'm fine. Just tired."

I breathe out and look at him, faking a smile.

Neil's POV

"Well you better go to sleep early today. You look really tired!"

I say and Todd nods, yawning.

I smile softly and look in front of me, seeing my angel approaching me.

"Hey my beloved!"

"Hey handsome! Todd, hey! How are you?"

"I'm fine, and you?"

"I'm great!"

She smiles and she looks at me as I wrap my left hand around her waist.

"Are you okay?"

I asked and she smiles, looking me up and down and making my heart skip a beat.

"Yeah! I just wanted to tell you something!"

She said with excitement in her voice and with a bright smile drawn on her angelic face.

"What is it?"

I happily say, hyping her up more.

"Well, I haven't told you before but I recently saw a poster for a drama class! There will be a perfomance at the main theater in some months and people can sign up their names for auditions!Neil, what I want to say is.. I know your passion for drama and you could get the main role! Plus the fact that I am sure that you will enjoy it! Why don't you give it a try?"

She says, making my heart flatter. She is so sweet and caring...

"Of course I will give it a try! Where can I sign up my name?"

"Yeah, about that... I have probably already signed up your name. I know the nephew of the woman who organised the play and I have talked to him about you, a lot, so yeah..."

She says and I laugh, looking at the ground and then at Todd. Todd is laughing too and I look at my beautiful Y/n.

"God, you are the best!"

I hug her and kiss her cheek repeatedly.

She laughs and I spin her around.

"Thank you, Y/n!"

I say and let her down slowly.

"That's really amazing! I am sure that you will get the main role too!"

Todd happily says and I thank him, laughing.

My life is getting so good. Y/n, drama, friends, poetry, mr.Keating... What could ever change that?

❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 4.2K 58
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โ˜…ๅฝก๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏๅฝกโ˜… ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ/๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๏ฟฝ...
4.6K 75 9
๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–ญ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐—’ ๐–ก๐–พ๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐—๐—, ๐– ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฒ๐—“๐–บ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—„๐—‚'๐—Œ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ, ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—…๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—๐—Ž๐–บ๐—๐—‚๏ฟฝ...
75.4K 3.1K 26
โ› ๐’๐’‡ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’–๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’„๐’๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’”๐’Œ๐’Š๐’†๐’”. โœ โช charlie dalton x fem oc โซ โช dead poets society...